Individual Surrender Terms for MHA Nations

[center][img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj125/delendumk/seal-vang.png[/img][/center]

A great many nations ghosting the Harmless Alliance have come to MK requesting that we set them up in a large, comfortable haunted house free from the ravages of this conflict. To that end, any HA nations wishing to surrender:

[quote]- Change your alliance affiliation to "Luigi's Mansion"
- Decommission all planes, navy, tanks and nuclear missiles
- Decommission all military improvements except those needed for SDIs (includes barracks, dry docks, guerrilla camps, missile defenses, naval academies, naval construction yards, satellites, and shipyards)
- Post your surrender here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213
- Take no further part in the war[/quote]

The Luigi's Mansion AA is under protection by MK until further notice.

Yours faithfully,

The Vanguard of the Mushroom Kingdom.

THESE TERMS ARE.... fair and reasonable?

Seriously MK where is my drama gonna come from if not from you?

I suppose I just have to pray GOONS declare in a week or so. I hear they are decent Ghost Busters.

Edited by Lanore

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1324153135' post='2880655']
I take offense to the name you are using.

Heres to the CnG POW and Luigi mansion AA becoming larger than the current MHA AA
[/quote]

That's pretty easy. I look forward to seeing the results.

Good job MK, they are Harmless after all.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1324179960' post='2880887']
I always thought it would be more fitting punishment to make deserters max out their military and sit paying bills on it everyday. Oh to be in .gov again and be able to set terms.
[/quote]
By making the individual surrender terms harsh, its mostly helping the enemy in preventing deserters from their alliance. MHA is still a big alliance even if they have a lot of ghosts, so I'm sure MK would like to see as many surrenders as possible.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1324188980' post='2881010']
How in god's name are you going to get a POW AA sanctioned if you're splitting them in two?
[/quote]

Yeah I was seriously looking forward to what their flag might be. Way to disappoint :(

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1324188980' post='2881010']
How in god's name are you going to get a POW AA sanctioned if you're splitting them in two?
[/quote]
The MHA AA is large enough to make two sanctioned alliances once Fark and RnR get beat down a bit more. Go big or go home.

Edited by flak attack