Sparta Is A Joke

Tones

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aloha, which I learned today means both hello, and goodbye!

[IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/badboybill2007/the_more_you_know2.jpg[/IMG]

P.S. it looks to me like Gramlins just severed the jokes head?

Edited by FlogYou

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1323740341' post='2875877']
Wasn't it your choice to attack two small alliances? Are you surprised some people came to protect those?
[/quote]
We attacked them expecting counters and with intentions to move on to other fronts. Also, from what I can tell they are some pretty decent fighters so it's not like we started out light.

I'm not going to lie, we didn't expect such a large amount of counters—all of Olympus and BAPS' immediate allies could have given us a run for our money but I suppose those with grudges just couldn't resist the opportunity to get their hits in.

Also, sorry to disappoint you, guys, but we'll bring our nations out of peace mode when we're ready to. If you wanted to get your hits in you should have been in the front of the line, like OMFG, GRE, Invicta, and Argent.

[quote name='Emperor Brutus' timestamp='1323740341' post='2875878']
Isn't Sparta winning the war?
[/quote]
Undoubtedly.

I can't wait until they all surrender to the combined forces of Sparta, Sparta, Sparta, and Sparta. ;)

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323741206' post='2875902']
Undoubtedly.

I can't wait until they all surrender to the combined forces of Sparta, Sparta, Sparta, and Sparta. ;)
[/quote]
WE WILL DRAG THEM INTO THE WELL WITH US AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tones, there is a specific thread for this, nubcake.

I like UE in the corner. Say, how did you aquire grudges with those other alliances? I've been out of the game for a while.

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323741206' post='2875902']
[/quote]
"The Demented" indeed.