Chasing Windmills and Shadows

Ome Harry

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1323744885' post='2875988']
No !@#$, it's strategy. Ever heard of it?

Yeah, because instead of beating up on their main target and letting one member of their alliance be in a tough (but not curbstomped) position, they should all just be curbstomped by PB via the obvious FOK connection.

[i]Brilliant![/i]
[/quote]

The point is is that both sides are using similar strategies, and yet you are talking !@#$. You come in here looking for trollbait, start trolling somebody not even in our alliance, it backfires, and now you're getting snotty.

Edit: Another point, you're trolling SF on the OWF. You're the only one in this entire thread doing it. Shouldn't that lend some context clues on how idiotic you're being at the moment?

That's all, back to your regularly scheduled o/ programming :)

Edited by Alex987

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1323744885' post='2875988']
No !@#$, it's strategy. Ever heard of it?

Yeah, because instead of beating up on their main target and letting one member of their alliance be in a tough (but not curbstomped) position, they should all just be curbstomped by PB via the obvious FOK connection.

[i]Brilliant![/i]
[/quote]

Oh sh@& you're talking strategy! I thought you were talking out of your @ss on a rhetorical statement. Of course its strategy like how it's OK to curbstomp XX /SF but excessive when returned. [I] brilliant [/i]

Winter is coming, well when convienent.

[quote name='Alex987' timestamp='1323746526' post='2876032']
The point is is that both sides are using similar strategies, and yet you are talking !@#$. You come in here looking for trollbait, start trolling somebody not even in our alliance, it backfires, and now you're getting snotty.

Edit: Another point, you're trolling SF on the OWF. You're the only one in this entire thread doing it. Shouldn't that lend some context clues on how idiotic you're being at the moment?

That's all, back to your regularly scheduled o/ programming :)
[/quote]
[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1323747372' post='2876060']
Oh sh@& you're talking strategy! I thought you were talking out of your @ss on a rhetorical statement. Of course its strategy like how it's OK to curbstomp XX /SF but excessive when returned. [I] brilliant [/i]

Winter is coming, well when convienent.
[/quote]
I don't know if you two are thick or are pretending to be thick, but here's the difference:

1. Outnumbered 200M NS to 90M NS, the TOPIRON coalition can and should use their superior numbers and NS to beat down on the SF/XX coalition.
2. R&R's bloc allies are getting absolutely blasted.
3. R&R attacked alliances that make it a 1:1 NS ratio, effectively less so since LoSS is hitting RIA and Asgaard GOD.
4. R&R doesn't have to worry about getting countered because it has FOK in the bag (and FOK doesn't have to worry with PB in the bag).

In other words, R&R is sitting pretty and able to hit more NS without worrying about significant counters while their allies are getting curbstomped. Meanwhile, this is incomparable to the TOPIRON coalition because nobody on our side is getting curbstomped with allies sitting pretty and able to hit more NS without worrying about significant counters.

Now, you can prove me wrong by helping your allies in SF or XX.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1323748108' post='2876090']
I don't know if you two are thick or are pretending to be thick, but here's the difference:

1. Outnumbered 200M NS to 90M NS, the TOPIRON coalition can and should use their superior numbers and NS to beat down on the SF/XX coalition.
2. R&R's bloc allies are getting absolutely blasted.
3. R&R attacked alliances that make it a 1:1 NS ratio, effectively less so since LoSS is hitting RIA and Asgaard GOD.
4. R&R doesn't have to worry about getting countered because it has FOK in the bag (and FOK doesn't have to worry with PB in the bag).

In other words, R&R is sitting pretty and able to hit more NS without worrying about significant counters while their allies are getting curbstomped. Meanwhile, this is incomparable to the TOPIRON coalition because nobody on our side is getting curbstomped with allies sitting pretty and able to hit more NS without worrying about significant counters.

Now, you can prove me wrong by helping your allies in SF or XX.
[/quote]

Now now, always getting caught up in all those stats without taking a minute to take a better look at them. I know R&R looks like this huge alliance, but I just want to point out 165 of our 270 nations are under 10K NS.. not many alliances can claim that. We might be 1:1 nation wise, or even a little bit over.. but only our bottom tier outnumbers anyone.

Now I would love to declare on another decently sized opponent but while we would be harassing their bottom tier our upper and mid tiers will just be severely outnumbered and go down with the rest making it nothing more then a symbolic gesture without giving us not a single advantage. Don't worry, this war is far from over but until then we deploy where we feel we can make at least some difference instead of just burning heroically.

[quote name='Wilfried' timestamp='1323749328' post='2876128']
You and your damn logic and proof...

lol
[/quote]

Don't worry, it'll be more once you can start launching nukes :)

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1323750401' post='2876146']
Every nuke we take just puts us that much closer to launching extraterresial missions to the Moon and Mars when our new generations of non-irradiated citizens are born.
[/quote]

:'( i'm never going to space at this rate :(

[quote name='Razgriz90' timestamp='1323724777' post='2875590']
So what?

TSA attacks R&R, FOK defends R&R and attacks TSA. Problem?
[/quote]

If it were that Black and White...

Pretty sad that RnR needs help to fight TSA and calls in FOK. No matter, FOK's a garbage alliance nowadays anyways.

o/ TSA

How dare you defend your allies!
How dare you defend your allies to an extent I don't agree with!

Tough crowd.

You took the logical choice and didn't go out of your way to help a bloodlust you had no part in.

Good on you.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1323755330' post='2876257']
If it were that Black and White...

Pretty sad that RnR needs help to fight TSA and calls in FOK. No matter, FOK's a garbage alliance nowadays anyways.

o/ TSA
[/quote]

Well brave sir, we can't all have the guts like your coalition has. Today for example, i was simply astounded by the fact that TPE held out so long against the terrible menace that plagued them. And even more suprised when all time underdog Umbrella had the guts to declare on this terror. The Knights of Ni are truly a scourge that needs to be wiped out.

/sarcasm (because i'm starting to wonder more and more if people get that these days)

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1323758352' post='2876309']
How dare you defend your allies!
How dare you defend your allies to an extent I don't agree with!

Tough crowd.

You took the logical choice and didn't go out of your way to help a bloodlust you had no part in.

Good on you.
[/quote]
Defending allies hitherto has been an odd occurance. I find it rather amusing that it takes a PB alliance to act promptly, even when they're not in our coalition.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1323762450' post='2876347']
Well brave sir, we can't all have the guts like your coalition has. Today for example, i was simply astounded by the fact that TPE held out so long against the terrible menace that plagued them. And even more suprised when all time underdog Umbrella had the guts to declare on this terror. The Knights of Ni are truly a scourge that needs to be wiped out.

/sarcasm (because i'm starting to wonder more and more if people get that these days)
[/quote]
To be fair, TPE is fairly rubbish.