Declassified Documents

ComeAndSee

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0Agn6uOxqsdwbdFhGa1VvUVBLUVVsSzVfUW41UnNkV0E&output=html

This spreadsheet is from the C&G vs TOP/IRON war over 600~ days ago which is the root cause of the current war. This was the actual spreadsheet used by the C&G high command and was deemed TOP SECRET at its time, but due to time and the shift of alliances I thought it would be an interesting piece of history for those new and old to look at.

The first two columns on the left (IRON-TOP & C&G) were from the IRON-TOP & C/G war and the ones on the far right (NpO and C&G) were from the NpO-\m/ war.

This is not intended to be a flame thread nor does it represent my alliance. I release this as a historian so I am responsible because I made it back in the day. :P

Edited by ComeAndSee

[quote name='ComeAndSee' timestamp='1323467433' post='2871218']This is not intended to be a flame thread nor does it represent my alliance. I release this as a historian so I am responsible because I made it back in the day. :P [/quote]
As a rule of thumb, if you made it on your own and it doesn't contain any third-party confidential information, it's yours to make what you want of it (I didn't check it, but I'll assume it contains public alliance data about those times).

[quote]
As a rule of thumb, if you made it on your own and it doesn't contain any third-party confidential information, it's yours to make what you want of it (I didn't check it, but I'll assume it contains public alliance data about those times).
[/quote]

[quote]^Yeah, the data is all pretty public.

This is really interesting, thanks OP. It feels like the time from Karma until BiPolar was special in CN due to all the uncertainty, although maybe it just seems that way to me because it's when I started playing.[/quote]

It's more or less like you said just a public data collection from the time that was sorted for easy understanding to get the war planners up to speed on events. War is chaos in CN and you have to keep organized and who knows -- there's probably spreadsheets from even further back and ones for both sides on the current affairs. Disclosing new -- current information is a no, no and we all know where that leads. :nuke:

Edited by ComeAndSee

Had a bit of a chuckle about the optimistic planning to take TOP out of a war compared with what ended up being needed.

Fun days even if I mourn the loss of so much tech. CnG, TOP, TSO and IRON alone must have lost something like 2 million between them. Good fight though - lot of good players on the different sides giving it hammer and tongs. The LM and Oyababy 'who can drop the biggest nuke' thread used to make me wince.

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1323519257' post='2872448']
Damn, back then we were significantly bigger then now

alliance Nation Strength Nukes KATAR Score
FOK 8,201,040 2,705 1,312
[/quote]

A lot of alliances were much bigger than they use to, but the game has a habit of shrinking itself. :awesome:

Edited by ComeAndSee

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1323472711' post='2871299']
God damn, i forgot how much of a monolith TOP was at that stage. 16m ns for some 200-odd nations is insane.
[/quote]

Still think Umbrella with 105 nations and 11.2m NS would be the alliance of power houses. and still more tech then they have infra........

I would put everything on the line that no alliance not even those who out number Umbrella could stand up to a one on one with them. (that means TOP as well even at their hight of 200 members and 16m ns)

Edited by Timeline