• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1322176124' post='2850649']
What exactly is she butt hurt about? Or are you just bringing out some cliche line, because you have nothing to else to say?

You should have tried "oh you" or "how cute"
[/quote]
Kalasin is female? Pics or shens.

Edited by Diomede

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1322177556' post='2850667']
Can we stop the most awkward conversation ever?
[/quote]

It seems you are not fine. Can I offer you a hot beverage to calm your nerves?

[quote name='Rush Sykes']
Eat a salad!
[/quote]

I have been told to eat worse things right here on the forum. Regardless, I shall have to decline. I don't like salad.

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1322182580' post='2850711']
ALRIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!
Back to the task at hand.
1. Polar lacks in testicular fortitude.
2. They went to PM over rumors.
3. Polars testicles still haven't dropped.
4. Polar is hiding behind SF over a rumor.
[/quote]

5. No one was taking any notice of hormones74 so he had to take nother dump in the thread. Your obsession with Polar's gonads is unsettling.

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1322182580' post='2850711']
ALRIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!
Back to the task at hand.
1. Polar lacks in testicular fortitude.
2. They went to PM over rumors.
3. Polars testicles still haven't dropped.
4. Polar is hiding behind SF[s] over a rumor.[/s][b][i]in order to save themselves from the FAIL military juggernaut.[/i][/b]
[/quote]I felt the need to correct this misconception before it carried on any further.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322183653' post='2850717']
It seems you are not fine. Can I offer you a hot beverage to calm your nerves?

I have been told to eat worse things right here on the forum. Regardless, I shall have to decline. I don't like salad.
[/quote]
Not even Raspberry chicken or Asian salad?

Heathen.

Edited by TehChron

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1322174640' post='2850631']
Your butthurt is unrelenting.
[/quote]

Actually, I have no personal grudge with NpO, so the butthurt line doesn't fly. There are so many reasons you deserve to endure a war so devastating that you never again regain sanction that they don't bear listing. I hope your upper tier is totally destroyed.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1322189877' post='2850767']
Actually, I have no personal grudge with NpO, so the butthurt line doesn't fly. There are so many reasons you deserve to endure a war so devastating that you never again regain sanction that they don't bear listing. I hope your upper tier is totally destroyed.
[/quote]

It's because of people like you we never get targets out of NpO.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1322189877' post='2850767']
[/quote]

Our upper tier mostly consists of our senator. If you want to fight in the middle tier, give us a call.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1322193150' post='2850783']
Our upper tier mostly consists of our senator. If you want to fight in the middle tier, give us a call.
[/quote]
Come on, you've got 13 nations in my range. Of course, only 4 of them are out of pm, so that probably doesn't help you.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1322194932' post='2850801']
You aren't in peace mode? I guess that means your disobeying orders. Tisk tisk!
[/quote]

I never disobey orders, even when said orders are to stop to posting.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1322194546' post='2850795']
I'm not. ^_^

[img]http://scriptical.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/u-mad-come-at-me-bro.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Honestly no one cares that you arent in peace mode. No one wants to declare onyou because youll respond with "damn guys, im so cool, like, IM warring 6 nationsright now, and I havent been ZId yet, Im the man..."

Then post some more cute pictures

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1322192330' post='2850780']
It's because of people like you we never get targets out of NpO.
[/quote]

No, it's because people like you can't keep it quiet when you're planning to hit them. Or more specifically, TOP. Hence the mass exodus to peacemode.

Edited by Kalasin

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1322197438' post='2850812']
No, it's because people like you can't keep it quiet when you're planning to hit them. Or more specifically, TOP. Hence the mass exodus to peacemode.
[/quote]

I am not exactly sure what I or Umbrella have to do with TOP planning or not to hit them, but my joking comment was directed at you saying that "you hope their upper tier gets destroyed" which is why I answered that "it's because of people like you" - who wish such things to happen - "that we never get a NpO target".

But, ok.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1322198092' post='2850815']
I am not exactly sure what I or Umbrella have to do with TOP planning or not to hit them, but my joking comment was directed at you saying that "you hope their upper tier gets destroyed" which is why I answered that "it's because of people like you" - who wish such things to happen - "that we never get a NpO target".

But, ok.
[/quote]

Ah. My apologies. VE got all the fun last time, it's rather ironic the position they're in now.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1322197261' post='2850809']
Honestly no one cares that you arent in peace mode. No one wants to declare onyou because youll respond with "damn guys, im so cool, like, IM warring 6 nationsright now, and I havent been ZId yet, Im the man..."

Then post some more cute pictures
[/quote]

I don't care that you don't care!!! :v: