A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1320536469' post='2839854']
I was simply pointing out it's hypocritical in a sense for someone to say what he said, I said that as a thing from the past.

No I do not hold a grudge against NPO, I talked it over with Moo back when he was in power and we came to the agreement on certain issues that had me holding a grudge against NPO. Part of it being an attack I had upon me from a NPO nation due to something I posted on the older forums.

But alas that I the past. I've fought against NPO, and many others hell I suicided my nation against Valhalla and a few other alliances when I quit for a few months to concentrate on school. I will admit yes they have changed but they still hold the reputation with that, as they say. Forgive but never forget, and that is the saying I do go by in this game.

Back on topic though

With this as most people have said Legion has more slots open, this will quickly go away if NSO and them do not come to a peace agreement.

VE has had the reserved right to come in on this war at any point and time, their ODP with tetris is the reason. MK that's the grey area, they may have been invited but it is still a debatable point in my opinion.

[b]Knowing what we see here from Impero and the MK gov. We will see if they carry out fully on their promise of hitting NSO and the Legion and NOT just the Legion.[/b]
[/quote]

No doubt they will hit both, that's probably been there intention since the inception of this idea. Along with escalation it should work out quite nicely for them. Regardless if they hit both they wont be inflicting much damage on NSO due to them being decently smashed already, they will however get to hit Legions remaining 4 million NS. It's a win win for them, they get to escalate it so they can hit who they want and if that doesn't work they get to take their pound of flesh from Legion.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1320536750' post='2839858']
Are you even trying anymore? It certainly doesn't seem like it.
[/quote]

Not really, after the umpteenth post telling Legion they are being unreasonable for requiring NSO to admit defeat and deserve punishment if they persist I kind of switched off. I was bleeding IQ points.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1320536984' post='2839862']
Not really, after the umpteenth post telling Legion they are being unreasonable for requiring NSO to admit defeat and deserve punishment if they persist I kind of switched off. I was bleeding IQ points.
[/quote]
Nowhere in my post did I make that contention. I have no idea what terms are being thrown around, just that neither side making progress is causing problems that probably are starting to outweigh whatever the issue that lingers between them is.

[quote name='Ian Dox' timestamp='1320531629' post='2839825']
The real question is if another alliance sends aid to either NSO or Legion while MK / VE is engaged in this action, will those other alliances be considered as committing an act of war against MK / VE?
[/quote]
Historically, we have considered aiding a nation at war with us to be an act of war on us.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1320537714' post='2839866']
Nowhere in my post did I make that contention. I have no idea what terms are being thrown around, just that neither side making progress is causing problems that probably are starting to outweigh whatever the issue that lingers between them is.
[/quote]

If you'd bothered to do any research you'd know that Legion and Tetris have agreed to terms and Tetris is only remaining at war because NSO refuses to accept terms. Those terms are that they admit defeat. That is all.

MK and VE are now weighing in to force Legion to white peace NSO or be rolled. Legion are not being unreasonable, NSO are being stubborn and now that VE and MK have volunteered their services to roll Legion for the NSO, the NSO has no reason whatsoever to agree to any peace deal offered by Legion.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1320537739' post='2839867']
Historically, we have considered aiding a nation at war with us to be an act of war on us.
[/quote]
So you are also going to be declaring on NpO,GATO, and TLR? wow sounds like a full plate

I believe that many in here are underestimating the reasonableness of all involved here. All three of us seem to be working in good faith and I have no doubt that the right decisions will be made before the deadline is up.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1320538511' post='2839871']
If you'd bothered to do any research you'd know that Legion and Tetris have agreed to terms and Tetris is only remaining at war because NSO refuses to accept terms. Those terms are that they admit defeat. That is all.

MK and VE are now weighing in to force Legion to white peace NSO or be rolled. Legion are not being unreasonable, NSO are being stubborn and now that VE and MK have volunteered their services to roll Legion for the NSO, the NSO has no reason whatsoever to agree to any peace deal offered by Legion.
[/quote]

Yes, that is precisely what is being said by Legion but is being disputed. It also does not explain why Tetris has not received peace if that is accurate. You of all people should be aware of how the OWF bends the truth quite often and I've learned not to trust it.

The flaw in your logic is unduly blaming these two alliances when so many others can and probably would do the same. NSO has plenty of other treaties to activate, including RoK and TPF who in turn can easily chain for even more. It's quite clear many are becoming agitated by this war being prolonged past the point of usefulness, not just the two alliances here.

As I said, I'm apathetic to this whole situation. It's not something I would do, and I'm pretty certain it's a bad political move, but it's hardly "evil". I'm also of the understanding that NSO will equally be pounded (assuming they have slots left) until they wise up. At worst they become the new FAN, which I would quite enjoy given their former wit has decayed and dulled to the point of mere annoyance.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1320539330' post='2839881']
Yes, that is precisely what is being said by Legion but is being disputed. It also does not explain why Tetris has not received peace if that is accurate. You of all people should be aware of how the OWF bends the truth quite often and I've learned not to trust it.
[/quote]

I have not seen anyone dispute that Legion's peace offer is for NSO to admit defeat. I also told you in my previous post why Tetris has not "received" peace, they have refused to accept the offer on the table until NSO peaces out. Are you even reading what I'm posting?

[quote]
The flaw in your logic is unduly blaming these two alliances when so many others can and probably would do the same. NSO has plenty of other treaties to activate, including RoK and TPF who in turn can easily chain for even more. It's quite clear many are becoming agitated by this war being prolonged past the point of usefulness, not just the two alliances here.
[/quote]

The entire basis for this announcement was that the peace agreement has been too long coming and that our resident noble warriors in MK and VE will wade in and fix the situation. The only alliance preventing the war from ending is NSO.

[quote]
As I said, I'm apathetic to this whole situation. It's not something I would do, and I'm pretty certain it's a bad political move, but it's hardly "evil". I'm also of the understanding that NSO will equally be pounded (assuming they have slots left) until they wise up. At worst they become the new FAN, which I would quite enjoy given their former wit has decayed and dulled to the point of mere annoyance.
[/quote]

Yes, you are apathetic, uninformed and obtuse. A perfect storm for peak stupid.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1320539330' post='2839881']

The flaw in your logic is unduly blaming these two alliances when so many others can and probably would do the same. NSO has plenty of other treaties to activate, including RoK and TPF who in turn can easily chain for even more. [b]It's quite clear many are becoming agitated by this war being prolonged past the point of usefulness, not just the two alliances here.[/b]

[/quote]

And who is agitated by this war? NSO could activate other treaties but if they were to, then that would show the rest of CN that they could not handle Legion on their own. Thus, MK/VE is going to save NSO/draw in NpO by putting up this nonsense.

Other than that, this war is quite interesting as it shows Legion is not as weak as it seems. I don't see why anyone would be agitated over war in the first place.

*cue "omg you have no logic, gtfo*
:popcorn:

-omfg

[quote name='dcrews20' timestamp='1320539037' post='2839876']
So you are also going to be declaring on NpO,GATO, and TLR? wow sounds like a full plate
[/quote]

After seeing the level of stupid they have displayed so far do you really thing think they have thought this through?

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1320540560' post='2839899']
After seeing the level of stupid they have displayed so far do you really thing think they have thought this through?
[/quote]

But...but..Omniscient said that logic states that as VE and MK always think things through before acting and seeing as they have acted, they have thought this through.

I'm sorry, but through the immense powers of logic, Omniscient has answered your question Mr.Bad. Move along now!

[/quote]

For the record... nobody has DOW'd NSO yet(save Legion), so why would my good old pals over there in the Kingdom roll us for aid that was sent prior to a DoW?

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1320540822' post='2839903']
I've read a few pages and everyone is just repeating everything again and again in different words.
[/quote]

Mostly because every 4 or 5 pages someone new pops in and asks the same questions that have been answered before or makes comments that have been debated to death already rather than read anything before hand to get up to speed.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320540754' post='2839902']
For the record... nobody has DOW'd NSO yet(save Legion), so why would my good old pals over there in the Kingdom roll us for aid that was sent prior to a DoW?
[/quote]

Dude said anyone who aids someone they are at war with is considered an act of war. If MK declares on NSO any aid sent before that doesn't count but anyone who sends after is committing an act of war. TLR has stated they will aid NSO, so that would be an act of war against MK if you continued to aid them after the DoW.

[quote name='dcrews20' timestamp='1320541228' post='2839908']
Dude said anyone who aids someone they are at war with is considered an act of war. If MK declares on NSO any aid sent before that doesn't count but anyone who sends after is committing an act of war. TLR has stated they will aid NSO, so that would be an act of war against MK if you continued to aid them after the DoW.
[/quote]

I'm guessing they'll stop aiding NSO the moment MK/VE declare war on them as they know that the aid is not going to change anything for NSO and that for the most part the declarations by VE and MK will not hit NSO very hard at all as most are in peace mode or out of range.

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1320537739' post='2839867']
Historically, [b]we have considered aiding a nation at war with us to be an act of war on us[/b].
[/quote]

[/quote]

Please notice the bolded part above, and before I call you stupid just think for 1 minute.

Currently MK (or VE) is not at war so until MK (and VE) gets involved in the war aiding of any alliances to these alliances is of no consequence to MK (and VE).

"IF" MK and VE become invovled and alliances aid the alliances they are at war with then yes they would likely consider that an act of war against them.

[/quote]

I am glad it was someone as dim witted as yourself to make this point because it fits well between my first point and the point I am about to make.

Because MK and VE are not currrently at war they have nothing to do with the current and past aid actions of alliances currently at war and who they are recieving aid from.

"IF" they join, I am sure that MK and VE are smart enough to inform their allies that they are at war with X,Y and Z alliances, and I am sure that their allies are decent enough and wise enough to not aid nations from alliances that MK and VE are at war with.

So ...

[/quote]

Likely 2 of the above quoted alliances will be in contact with MK and VE (and vice versa) should they become invovled (being allies of MK) and likely they will not conitnue said aid to NSO.

But you know maybe

they have thought this through?
[/quote]

[/quote]

TLR has stated no such intent.

[/quote]
@FlogYou I'm just gonna leave this here for you to read because clearly your reading/comprehension is selective