Official announcement from the Legion

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1319927308' post='2834722']
When you guys coming out of PM? We hate leaving a job unfinished.
[/quote]

Nation Created: 7/5/2010 9:33:21 PM (481 days old)
War is an option for Lancashire since 7/5/2010.

Come at me bro :v:

Edited by Hereno

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Tonight the forces of the CSN, Farkistan, GOD, and Guru Order accepted the surrender of New Sith Order to their combined efforts and agreed to an end of hostilities.[/quote]
[quote]The New Sith Order hereby announces its surrender to the forces of The Empire of the New Evolution, Ragnarok, the Viridian Entente, the Global Order of Darkness and R&R.[/quote]
[quote]NSO and ASU surrender to the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism[/quote]

You've done it before you can do it again.

Even if these are all "Statistical Defeats" or a "Coalition Defeat, Front Strategic Victory. Statistical Draw" in NSO vocabulary. :lol1:

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1319928935' post='2834731']
You've done it before you can do it again.

Even if these are all "Statistical Defeats" or a "Coalition Defeat, Front Strategic Victory. Statistical Draw" in NSO vocabulary. :lol1:
[/quote]

We have never once been in a war that has been a strategic defeat.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319920707' post='2834649']
130 nations vs 200 nations is even? Keep up the spin, its making you look even more retarded than you already look.
[/quote]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1309625358' post='2746933']
[color="#0000FF"]While wrecking NSO isn't exactly much of a feat, as others have done it before, I sincerely doubt that it is within Legion's capacities to even swat a fly.[/color]
[/quote]

Nice back pedaling, NSO.

[quote name='Banedon' timestamp='1319929363' post='2834738']
If RV or Krunk spin any harder or faster, they're going to start generating electric current.
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmMQfTJ3gYk&feature=player_detailpage

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1319929608' post='2834742']
ok, then spin the Bipolar fiasco war into a NSO Victory for me please. I want to see how this is done.
[/quote]

Our strategic goals have always been met or exceeded. We have never once been disappointed.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1319922145' post='2834663']
We might have had more numbers on *paper* but in reality if you look at the nations participating there was a much different statistic...
[/quote]
So you suck, why's that Legion's problem or how doe sit factor into the actual numbers? Your side's civil wars aren't part of the equation.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319930994' post='2834750']
So you suck, why's that Legion's problem or how doe sit factor into the actual numbers? Your side's civil wars aren't part of the equation.
[/quote]

When calculating statistics, you must eliminate the useless element - IAA. Otherwise you reach this delusion that the sides were somehow less even than they are. No one disputes the lack of IAA involvement in this war and yet they still include IAA in all calculations because it makes Legion look better.

To those asking what we think of this, here is our answer. From the start of the war we have held the line that our allies have their own sovereignty, and thus can make their own decisions when it come to peacing out of the conflict. In fact, I believe this had come up a week or two ago, when Legion's representative tried to accuse us of keeping our allies in a war of this nature and I gave the same answer.

I would like to thank all three alliances for the sacrifice they deemed willing to give. I cannot thank Sakura enough for their impressive entrance into this war, you have undoubtedly proved yourselves as very valuable allies and I am very much looking forward to fighting along side you again in the future. IAA and BTA, thank you for coming in to relieve a couple of our soldiers in a conflict in which you had no direct obligation. And of course to TLR and GATO for enabling those IAA members to mount their offensive. I wish all the mentioned alliances luck in moving forward with their rebuilding and other peace time affairs.

NSO; sup bros?

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1319933864' post='2834762']
To those asking what we think of this, here is our answer. From the start of the war we have held the line that our allies have their own sovereignty, and thus can make their own decisions when it come to peacing out of the conflict. In fact, I believe this had come up a week or two ago, when Legion's representative tried to accuse us of keeping our allies in a war of this nature and I gave the same answer.

I would like to thank all three alliances for the sacrifice they deemed willing to give. I cannot thank Sakura enough for their impressive entrance into this war, you have undoubtedly proved yourselves as very valuable allies and I am very much looking forward to fighting along side you again in the future. IAA and BTA, thank you for coming in to relieve a couple of our soldiers in a conflict in which you had no direct obligation. And of course to TLR and GATO for enabling those IAA members to mount their offensive. I wish all the mentioned alliances luck in moving forward with their rebuilding and other peace time affairs.

NSO; sup bros?
[/quote]
And just like that, the bossman has spoken & once again fades into the shadows. :ph34r:

Edited by Tank4ever

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1319933864' post='2834762']

NSO; sup bros?
[/quote]

A respectful post.

Ridin High, despite the turbulence between us that started this war, I hope we can find ourselves on better footing once it is over. While the offense committed against us certainty warranted war, never-the-less, in light of some efforts you all have made, my opinion of Tetris has improved a modest degree in a trial-by-fire sort of way. Should Tetris continue pursuing a reasonable path, I will be happy to wish you all the best of luck post war.

[quote name='Banedon' timestamp='1319929363' post='2834738']
If RV or Krunk spin any harder or faster, they're going to start generating electric current.
[/quote]
Unfortunately, it won't bring my electric bill down any. And considering my apartment is all electric...

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319931192' post='2834751']
When calculating statistics, you must eliminate the useless element - IAA. Otherwise you reach this delusion that the sides were somehow less even than they are. No one disputes the lack of IAA involvement in this war and yet they still include IAA in all calculations because it makes Legion look better.
[/quote]
I vote that all future war statistics be provided on a Krunk-adjusted basis, to "eliminate the useless element" in most coalitions/alliances.

NSO's posts prior to this war implied that there was a rather large "useless element" within Legion, which presumably would also need to be adjusted for. The fact that you are not adjusting for it suggests that Legion has changed your mind.

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1319935812' post='2834774']
I vote that all future war statistics be provided on a Krunk-adjusted basis, to "eliminate the useless element" in most coalitions/alliances.

NSO's posts prior to this war implied that there was a rather large "useless element" within Legion, which presumably would also need to be adjusted for. The fact that you are not adjusting for it suggests that Legion has changed your mind.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]There is indeed a large "useless element," as you call it. About 50 of Legion's nations (many of them quite large) have not fought at all in this war.[/color]

[/quote]
I'm down.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319935923' post='2834776']
[color="#0000FF"]There is indeed a large "useless element," as you call it. About 50 of Legion's nations (many of them quite large) have not fought at all in this war.[/color]
[/quote]
In which case, Legion's Krunk-adjusted statistic would become 174 nations, based on the number of nations quoted earlier.

[/quote]

I nailed a guy who was sitting at Defcon 5, war-mode, minimal soldiers, minimal improvements, and with Democracy as the government.

3 cycles into the war.

Yeah... Needless to say, he helped replenish my warchest.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1319935318' post='2834769']
A respectful post.

Ridin High, despite the turbulence between us that started this war, I hope we can find ourselves on better footing once it is over. While the offense committed against us certainty warranted war, never-the-less, in light of some efforts you all have made, my opinion of Tetris has improved a modest degree in a trial-by-fire sort of way. Should Tetris continue pursuing a reasonable path, I will be happy to wish you all the best of luck post war.
[/quote]

Our plan is to stay the reasonable path, and will wish you the best post-war as well. I can assure you our prodding of Legion will not come from our alliance when we eventually come to a mutually agreeable resolution to this war.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1319936757' post='2834784']
Our plan is to stay the reasonable path, and will wish you the best post-war as well. I can assure you our prodding of Legion will not come from our alliance when we eventually come to a mutually agreeable resolution to this war.
[/quote]

I love the contrast of this statement with your sig. :P

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319936853' post='2834785']
I love the contrast of this statement with your sig. :P
[/quote]

lol, I had the same thought. Oh well, a war of this caliber requires propaganda to match it.

*goes back to [s]drawing[/s] [s]coloring[/s] scribbling a "no u" sig. XD*

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319930994' post='2834750']
[/quote]

I can only imagine how that excuse would have gone down had Legion tried it. "Oh, sure, we had more nations than you but most of them didn't turn up so really we had less nations than you so it is not surprising we lost..."

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319908906' post='2834524']
The information had been circulating for quite a while. Such that the true source of the information is clouded in mystery, much like a game of telephone.

No non-allied alliance was under any obligation to stop the circulation, as the little "Intelligence" clause does not exist.

You know what they say, once things get on the internet they spread like wildfire -- much like sexting.
[/quote]

How the hell can the source of the information be clouded in mystery when someone from NSO admitted to getting the information ?, did you not do as your told and read the other topics ?

[ooc]Much like the videos you have posted on the internet you mean, of you doing some really odd things ?[ooc]