Hiro Nakara

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1319077606' post='2828966']
Tbf it's not saying much :P
[/quote]

MrWuss is the Picasso of MSPaint, it may look like the squiggles of a 5 year old but it's actually an insightful take on childlike wonder and the innocence of youth.

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1319078208' post='2828974']
MrWuss is the Picasso of MSPaint, it may look like the squiggles of a 5 year old but it's actually an insightful take on childlike wonder and the innocence of youth.
[/quote]

And boredom along with self satisfaction at the expense of comedy.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1319098479' post='2829181']
And boredom along with self satisfaction at the expense of comedy.
[/quote]

Don't EVER do anything at the expense of comedy, you jerk. :(

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1318976669' post='2828210']
No, it's cool guys. When Timeline says 'goons' he's referring to Neutral Shoving. He can't really be [i]that[/i] oblivious after all.

And you know you're way off in the deep end, Methrage, when the rebel is the one taking your bet.
[/quote]

GOONs so used to lying and talking !@#$ that even their own members believe that bullcrap, no mater how you try to spin it, you act the same, you stomp your feet the same, you are the same goons, your nothing more then a shadow of your former self's but that do not mean your not the same, and tell me this if your not the same goons why did you have to go around to all the alliances that forces your !@#$%* alliance to disband the first time and make sure it was save for you to return ?, yeah nothing you say will prove your not the same crappy alliance, at the end of the day your just a bunch of up tight suckers who leach on to who ever have power, you did it with NPO and now with MK, when you going to get your own backbone and stand on your own two feet ?

Note, NPO and NpO protected GOONs when they first returned giving them a foot hold and the second NPO started to lose power GOONs started to suck on MK.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1319255986' post='2830264']
GOONs so used to lying and talking !@#$ that even their own members believe that bullcrap, no mater how you try to spin it, you act the same, you stomp your feet the same, you are the same goons, your nothing more then a shadow of your former self's but that do not mean your not the same, and tell me this if your not the same goons why did you have to go around to all the alliances that forces your !@#$%* alliance to disband the first time and make sure it was save for you to return ?, yeah nothing you say will prove your not the same crappy alliance, at the end of the day your just a bunch of up tight suckers who leach on to who ever have power, you did it with NPO and now with MK, when you going to get your own backbone and stand on your own two feet ?

Note, NPO and NpO protected GOONs when they first returned giving them a foot hold and the second NPO started to lose power GOONs started to suck on MK.[/quote]

1. You bumped a GOONS thread that was dying off. You have therefore given them extra attention, congratulations.

2. Of course the old GOONS was bigger, more badass, and was more in a leadership role. Their leadership took all that flushed down the toilet. What's left is what it is. It has many of the same bad habits (petty dickery being one of them), is smaller, less badass, and usually follows the lead of others. It has also existed longer than GOONS 1.0. Maybe, just maybe, they are doing one or two things right? <_<

3. Legion had its shot at forcing GOONS 2.whatever to disband in the last major war. It didn't work. Maybe you'll get another shot, or not. Whatever the case, they're here and they aren't going anywhere. Deal with it.

Note, NPO and NpO protected GOONs when they first returned giving them a foot hold and the second NPO started to lose power GOONs started to suck on MK.
[/quote]
This is a fun statement, and i hope it stays around for a while. Please, tell us more!

[/quote]

What's that Lassie? Someone's mad that their alliance isn't very good and they got served by us? Well I never.

It's posts like this that make me proud to be in GOONS.

[/quote]

Disband GOOnS, please. We need an excuse to make GOONS 3.0 Electric Slide Edition.

Also we care less about GOONS than you do.
However, we care more for you petty infitial hate than anything in the world. Give moar hateeeeeeeeeee.

[/quote]

Another gem from the walking, talking punchline that is Timeline. Thanks for that. Surely though the hilarity of calling an alliance crappy, while a member of The Legion, is not lost on you.

[i]That[/i] sore that you've never been able to hurt us (with your nation or with your words)? That you've instead been forced to line our pockets or been universally mocked?

[/quote]

Oh forgot to mention, it's GOONS, not GOONs. If you're going to have a screaming hissy fit in our general direction, you should probably try to get our alliance's name right. Otherwise you might look silly.

[/quote]

My name is Ernesto, and I am a GOONS enabler.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1319570668' post='2832210']
GOONS is terrible and should disband for being evil etc, etc.

Also, they should all delete their nations because we can't have them taint other alliances.

:(( GOONS :((
[/quote]

Stop reading our forums, you.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319636582' post='2832491']
So, seriously, when do we get the good stuff?
[/quote]
this whole debacle is over and done with days ago anyway, hiro is now in loss and is paying reps to goons, if he stops paying reps he forfeits his membership, everyone is happy. :awesome: