Sup GOONS

Hiro Nakara

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1317882757' post='2818168']
fyi I didn't even read the OP I just assumed it was some random horrible warchests but if it isn't then lmao that just makes it dumber
[/quote]

Best part: he showed his own warchest in the OP.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317879083' post='2818081']
[color="#0000FF"]What is GOONS doing, having above average war chests? Didn't you get the memo that you're supposed to rely on Umbrella and MK to keep you afloat?[/color]
[/quote]

I guess the next war is going to be very boring for umbrella..no one to fight and no one to send aid to. Poor guys. :awesome:

Edited by Charles Stuart

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1317901510' post='2818357']
I guess the next war is going to be very boring for umbrella..no one to fight and no one to send aid to. Poor guys. :awesome:
[/quote]

I do believe you used Umbrella and Fight in the one sentence.
This is strictly against the rules.

[quote name='The Normandy' timestamp='1317903123' post='2818366']
I do believe you used Umbrella and Fight in the one sentence.
This is strictly against the rules.
[/quote]

I know, we haven't been in a massive war with the word "Doomhouse" in the title in like 5 months. :infrahug:

Edited by NationRuler

You know, I just realized from looking at the OP that because of the formatting a bunch of the reports run together, are offered without much context, and don't always have a name attached. In other words, on top of being sprinkled with several actually good reports, a lot of them are of no use to anyone because you don't know who it belongs to.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L7.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317879083' post='2818081']
[color="#0000FF"]What is GOONS doing, having above average war chests? Didn't you get the memo that you're supposed to rely on Umbrella and MK to keep you afloat?[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1317901510' post='2818357']
[/quote]

Meh, I'd say average at best. Makes me wonder how terrible NSO's warchests must be. :P

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1317905384' post='2818381']
Meh, I'd say average at best. Makes me wonder how terrible NSO's warchests must be. :P
[/quote]

Well, there is a way to find out you know but seeing as Europa already bailed on that particular venture. :awesome:

Edited by Charles Stuart

First, please, please, if you are going to post spy information, learn to format it so it is comprehensible instead of looking like jumbled text. Not that the information is anything interesting regardless.

Second of all, just.. what? You leave an alliance over a potential situation that likely won't occur to do this? That is your brilliant plan?

:unsure:

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1317882757' post='2818168']
fyi I didn't even read the OP I just assumed it was some random horrible warchests but if it isn't then lmao that just makes it dumber
[/quote]

I believe we were all well above 100x daily bills, which is...ok I guess. Nothing I'm terribly embarrassed about, though well below EROTIC's goal.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1317915131' post='2818534']
If anything Hiro, you provided me with a laugh seeing Sardonic's warchest :)
[/quote]

In his defense, we've had two Jamahiriya nations leave their AA to go nuke rogue on us. His warchest was much better prior to that.

Sardonic seems to not keep a warchest, which is somewhat funny considering he should be leading by example, but for the most part people don't really care about warchests.

Good luck with whatever you do next, but anyone joining in on the Tetris side is supporting Tetris regardless of which treaties they use to enter.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1317922918' post='2818673']
Sardonic seems to not keep a warchest, which is somewhat funny considering he should be leading by example, but for the most part people don't really care about warchests.

Good luck with whatever you do next, but anyone joining in on the Tetris side is supporting Tetris regardless of which treaties they use to enter.
[/quote]

And Methrage shows up with his valuable opinion.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1317924971' post='2818703']
Indeed, that and I always treat my nation as secondary to my political work so I don't spend a whole lot of time on it.
[/quote]
At least your nations hasn't deleted during your tenure as GOONS Pilot (Youwish) :v:

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317924470' post='2818696']
From what I can tell these are GOONS upper tier guys. The same upper tier that got hammered by and was the focus of our entire coalition last war. [b]Warchests tend to suffer under those circumstances. Food for thought.[/b]
[/quote]

That was 5 months ago. Food for thought. Some care and some dont care about warchests :P

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1317923022' post='2818674']
And Methrage shows up with his valuable opinion.
[/quote]
Valuable enough that I can always count on a response from you guys. :P

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1317924971' post='2818703']
Indeed, that and I always treat my nation as secondary to my political work so I don't spend a whole lot of time on it.
[/quote]
I remember Ivan Moldavi just left his nation at ZI most of the time, so at least you put more time in on it than him. Although the state of someone's nation doesn't really reflect their ability at leadership, so I agree it doesn't really prove anything. I just finished up a war with Non Grata, so my warchest isn't very big either at them moment either, burning through the warchest is always more fun than spending a lot of time building it up to huge levels. If you had really high stats, but no casualties, that would reflect a lot more poorly on you than being caught without having a large warchest.

This was sort of a Komatahiro thing to do... On the bonus side, I did get a vicarious mention in the OP :v:

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1318095511' post='2820921']
You didn't leak the info about my horrible warchest I'm sad Hiro. :( Current Dollars Available: $629.78 (Surplus)
[/quote]

I am setting up some emergency Tech Deals for you as I type! Hold on, rescue is at hand!