A Declaration of War

Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317845156' post='2817286']
I'm glad to see now you're going to be honest about things as opposed to pretending the guy is a ghost, since he left before I was even able to reply to him, I have no infrmation besides the hostmask, I don't generally give a $%&@ about the people who give me information, this was going through the backchanels anyway about 2 hours before I posted it, I just fgured it would make a good punchline. Not that I expect to get peace, but if the europa guy offered peace to the person they warred, I have no further stake in this.
[/quote]

The guy that hit NSO was indeed acting on the war list you were sent, but would not stand down when ordered to. That's why we called him a ghost. It was an incredibly confusing few hours (ooc: I was in the ER and couldn't field calls) and it slipped through the cracks.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317845453' post='2817289']
I said his declaration was enough, not his declaration reason. The fact that he has declared war means that hes going to nuke someone, I know that sounds ridiculous, but that was the point I was trying to make.

Its just as ridiculous that he believed finding a target list meant that Europa was going to war. Another alliance allied to their ally went to war that day, it would be stupid for them not to prepare, and part of preparation is a target list.
[/quote]
They've publically admitted in this thread that they were planning on using that target list, and then decided to back down about 5 hours before update, I havent nuked anyone yet, I'm from a different time in the cyberverse, unless I get nuked, I didnt plan on going weapons free, my attacks were to simply assist NSO in getting peace from someone Europa Disavowed at the time as a rogue.
[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1317845507' post='2817290']
The guy that hit NSO was indeed acting on the war list you were sent, but would not stand down when ordered to. That's why we called him a ghost. It was an incredibly confusing few hours (ooc: I was in the ER and couldn't field calls) and it slipped through the cracks.
[/quote]
the fact the guy I hit was hitting the target he was assigned on that is basically how I figured it was a factual document.
OOC: don't worry about it, my 2 year vacation taught my that your nation is a bunch of binary on admin's server, it's the people behind the nations that actually mean something.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317845843' post='2817296']
They've publically admitted in this thread that they were planning on using that target list, and then decided to back down about 5 hours before update, I havent nuked anyone yet, I'm from a different time in the cyberverse, unless I get nuked, I didnt plan on going weapons free, my attacks were to simply assist NSO in getting peace from someone Europa Disavowed at the time as a rogue.
[/quote]

So now that the situation has changed you are welcome to attempt to get peace, my offer to help you do get off the ZI list still stands despite your attempt to be a martyr.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317847266' post='2817316']
So now that the situation has changed you are welcome to attempt to get peace, my offer to help you do get off the ZI list still stands despite your attempt to be a martyr.
[/quote]
I've already gotten terms for peace from GOONS, which I am agreeing to, I appreciate your offer though, good to see I'm not the only freelance diplomat.
edit: martyr is just an arty Mogar

Edited by Mogar

Also, I require at least 2 dozen high profile OWF posters to make trading cards of, I'll make this publically decided, so list whomever you'd like in this thread and there will be a trading card of them by update.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317849538' post='2817352']
Also, I require at least 2 dozen high profile OWF posters to make trading cards of, I'll make this publically decided, so list whomever you'd like in this thread and there will be a trading card of them by update.
[/quote]

Haha, I like it.. my two cents (catered specifically to this war, alphabetically):

D34th
Elrich von Richt
Jaiar
Methrage
Mogar
Rebel Virginia
Unknown Smurf
USMC123
Varianz
World Conquerer

EDIT: Heres some more, I was aiming for 10 above..
Sardonic
Banksy
Kzopp
Magicninja
Rayvon
Heft
KainIIIC
Haflinger

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317850424' post='2817368']
Haha, I like it.. my two cents (catered specifically to this war, alphabetically):

D34th
Elrich von Richt
Jaiar
Methrage
Mogar
Rebel Virginia
Unknown Smurf
USMC123
Varianz
World Conquerer

EDIT: Heres some more, I was aiming for 10 above..
Sardonic
Banksy
Kzopp
Magicninja
Rayvon
Heft
KainIIIC
Haflinger
[/quote]
I'm somewhat disappointed that there's no mention of myself.

For the sake of classics, Ill suggest the following:

Vladimir
Josef Thorne
Cheyenne
Doitzel
Z'ha'dum
Airme
Moo
Dilber
Moldavi
Archon
Ardus
Holyone
Electron_Sponge

Aaaand that's what ive got.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317851257' post='2817385']
I'm somewhat disappointed that there's no mention of myself.
[/quote]

No one remembers who you are after you had to add "Teh" to your name (viz., Greg23's post in this or a nearby thread).

Also I am not really sure there are two dozen high profile OWF posters around any more (in my counting).

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1317851679' post='2817389']
No one remembers who you are after you had to add "Teh" to your name (viz., Greg23's post in this or a nearby thread).

Also I am not really sure there are two dozen high profile OWF posters around any more (in my counting).
[/quote]
Well, I suppose it is my own fault.

[ooc]When i tried to reroll a few months ago, someone else had already taken the name "Chron", so I had to go with this in order to abide by the rules. Meh. And besides, Smurf stated "posters that come to mind", and Ive been all over this stuff for the past week.[/ooc]

But credit should still be given where its due.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1317852089' post='2817397']
I still have no idea who you are.

Anyway, clearly the quality has diminished.
[/quote]
Thats fine. It just means you werent worth me trying to burn. Still aren't, as things go, actually.

But this isnt about me. It's about why Smurf intentionally left me out of a suggested list of people to make cards from, when I [i]clearly[/i] satisfy his criteria for a suggestion.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317851992' post='2817394']
[ooc]When i tried to reroll a few months ago, someone else had already taken the name "Chron", so I had to go with this in order to abide by the rules. Meh. And besides, Smurf stated "posters that come to mind", and Ive been all over this stuff for the past week.[/ooc]
[/quote]

Simple oversight

:wub:

[quote name='PakAttack' timestamp='1317852943' post='2817415']
Mogar it would really benefit you to give Europa the IP address of the spy. As fun as it might be for us, I'm sure you don't want to be ZI'd to the next stone age.
[/quote]
as I've discussed with Chax in PMs, i don't have any information that you don't already have, so I'm going to do the GOONS peace deal.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1317852740' post='2817410']
Mogar, do one of me, please.
[/quote]
you and deebo will get one.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317853082' post='2817418']
as I've discussed with Chax in PMs, i don't have any information that you don't already have, so I'm going to do the GOONS peace deal.

you and deebo will get one.
[/quote]

Please illustrate us horribly hiding intelligence reports and then taking it out on you.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317849538' post='2817352']
[/quote]

I'm your huckleberry.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317852479' post='2817404']
Thats fine. It just means you werent worth me trying to burn. Still aren't, as things go, actually.

But this isnt about me. It's about why Smurf intentionally left me out of a suggested list of people to make cards from, when I [i]clearly[/i] satisfy his criteria for a suggestion.
[/quote]

Aren't worth it or can't?

I'd love to see you try.