A Declaration of War

Mogar

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1317790880' post='2816768']
If you are being serious, do you have some mystery treaty with Legion? And why didn't you go through with the hit? What does it matter if it was leaked?
[/quote]
oA with Invicta, why do you think they're the ones hitting me, and not Europa?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at the Google Doc, its "public to anyone with link", which means Mogar could not have found it alone, and if you disagree, I challenge you to find FEAR's internal tech seller organization spreadsheet, which has the same permission set (and as your prize, you get to buy from our sellers that have open slots, they're doing 3mil/50 deals at the moment).

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1317791273' post='2816778']
If you look at the Google Doc, its "public to anyone with link", which means Mogar could not have found it alone, and if you disagree, I challenge you to find FEAR's internal tech seller organization spreadsheet, which has the same permission set (and as your prize, you get to buy from our sellers that have open slots, they're doing 3mil/50 deals at the moment).
[/quote]
absolutely correct, I never claimed I just got it by myself, but now I see no reason to help Europa catch their spy. :smug:

If you are being serious, do you have some mystery treaty with Legion? And why didn't you go through with the hit? What does it matter if it was leaked?
[/quote]

The war was called off as of about four hours ago. That's why we didn't go through with it.

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1317792178' post='2816798']
Oh great, leaking "sensitive" information. This never gets old. /sarcasm
[/quote]
you know, there's a solution to this, it's called, MAKE YOUR SECURE INFORMATION SECURE.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1317792695' post='2816811']
Not as cute as you ;)

But seriously, Europa, good call. Worst CB ever.
[/quote]
Why thank you! the funniest part is that I wasn't even the first to receive this information, I'm just getting attacked for actually making it OWF instead of IRC backchannels.

[/quote]

As to why they didnt go through with it. My best guess is .. someone is afraid of RoK. Dunno why though, Vikings are cute and cuddly.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317792814' post='2816812']
you know, there's a solution to this, it's called, MAKE YOUR SECURE INFORMATION SECURE.
[/quote]

There's a saying that I think is quite appropriate. Keep your nose out of other's business. Or did you just want everyone to think you are so very resourceful and clever?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317792906' post='2816814']
As to why they didnt go through with it. My best guess is .. someone is afraid of RoK. Dunno why though, Vikings are cute and cuddly.
[/quote]
Ragnarok is some cuddly folks.

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1317792944' post='2816815']
There's a saying that I think is quite appropriate. Keep your nose out of other's business. Or did you just want everyone to think you are so very resourceful and clever?
[/quote]
resourceful? nah, I'm just a news reporter, others shouldn't have members so willing to hand out that information without being asked for it.
[quote][22 45 29] Session Ident: Person (Coldfront, Mogar) (Mibbit@redacted)
[22 45 29] <Person> Europa has postponed there attack for 24 hours. Heres a present https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApWKlzQhUjn7dEExR1dRSE5nbGRjYWJLOXBPLUdRWHc&hl=en_US#gid=0[/quote]

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317792906' post='2816814']
[/quote]

It's common tactic for alliance to make target lists before hand when there is a conflict that could potentially blow up.

They probably didn't go through with it because they aren't directly tied to the Legion and their ally who is, hasn't entered (yet*).

[size="1"]* = Not saying they will, but they might. [/size]

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317793372' post='2816825']
It's common tactic for alliance to make target lists before hand when there is a conflict that could potentially blow up.

They probably didn't go through with it because they aren't directly tied to the Legion and their ally who is, hasn't entered (yet*).

[size="1"]* = Not saying they will, but they might. [/size]
[/quote]
they're gonna enter, and most target lists don't have a specific date posted on them and PM'd to members unless they're actually planning on going through with it.
edit: quick

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317793723' post='2816830']
I have made our demands clear to Europa. They must be [i]at least[/i] as fun to fight as GOONS were.
[/quote]
That's asking an awful lot, GOONS are enjoyable to war, I remember my hilarious PM conversations with GOONS1.0 the 3 times I went to war against them.
[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1317793763' post='2816832']
Well if people hit our MDP partner things should get much more fun for me. Hopefully I can get over the 6 million casualties barrier.
[/quote]
Wait a day or two, or I'll look silly and NSO will kill Legion, either way I'll be entertained.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1317793763' post='2816832']
Well if people hit our MDP partner things should get much more fun for me. Hopefully I can get over the 6 million casualties barrier.
[/quote]

I suggest you get some people to make an AA. Get a protectorate with TLR... and come see me in 6 months....

:D

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317793859' post='2816837']
I suggest you get some people to make an AA. Get a protectorate with TLR... and come see me in 6 months....

:D
[/quote]
Well played

@OP: Thanks for effectively stopping short a massive escalation. It's all your fault <_<

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317793511' post='2816827']
they're gonna enter, and most target lists don't have a specific date posted on them and PM'd to members unless they're actually planning on going through with it.
edit: quick
[/quote]

True, but people make mistakes and last minute changes. I don't know the internal workings of Europa and why they PM'd it to their members, but they did say they called off the attack, probably because they/invicta received intel that the DoW they were expecting did not happen.

Hi there Mogar. Good to see you again, I see your sources are still as [i]good[/i] as they ever were.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1317787058' post='2816630']
The future of CN wars is now peace treaties signed before wars start.
[/quote]
We've had those for a while, they're called NAPs.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1317794537' post='2816853']
Hi there Mogar. Good to see you again, I see your sources are still as [i]good[/i] as they ever were.

We've had those for a while, they're called NAPs.
[/quote]
I just can't help myself when I get a chance to both be an attention whore and prove that someone lied to me.