A Declaration of War

Mogar

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317792814' post='2816812']
you know, there's a solution to this, it's called, MAKE YOUR SECURE INFORMATION SECURE.

Why thank you! the funniest part is that I wasn't even the first to receive this information, I'm just getting attacked for actually making it OWF instead of IRC backchannels.
[/quote]

We've already established that the information was secure. It was for members only to read. I've always seen Europa members in a different light than members of past alliances I've been in. I guess I was proven wrong today.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317793723' post='2816830']
I have made our demands clear to Europa. They must be [i]at least[/i] as fun to fight as GOONS were.
[/quote]

We shall not cave to those awful demands. We'll be hitting you at update. See OP for our target list.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317794376' post='2816852']
True, but people make mistakes and last minute changes. I don't know the internal workings of Europa and why they PM'd it to their members, but they did say they called off the attack, probably because they/invicta received intel that the DoW they were expecting did not happen.
[/quote]

We called off the attack because we decided it was a stupid idea. [/size][/font]

[19:30] <+Thrash[Invicta]> ok we should call it off
01[19:31] <@Chax[Europa]> I agree
[19:31] <+Thrash[Invicta]> to make things mix up
[19:31] <+ShotgunWilly> alright
[19:31] <+ShotgunWilly> we're agreed then?
[19:31] <+ShotgunWilly> Nascar8FanGA?
[19:31] <+Thrash[Invicta]> Nascar8FanGA
[19:31] <~Nascar8FanGA> Make it so
01[19:31] <@Chax[Europa]> I think he'll agree, boys
[19:31] <+ShotgunWilly> alright then

As I've stated, we'd already decided not to enter the war. Mogar's posting of our (albeit horribly hidden) war plans just served to solidify that stance. So for all you out there with blueballs tonight, you can thank our resident attention whore.

As I've said, Mogar, enjoy your ZI. You've earned it.

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317796688' post='2816896']
I'm glad you guys are going to ZI me over getting queried on IRC and making something semi public fully public, it certainly shows your character.
[/quote]

Maybe the ZI is for you going nuke rogue. (RE: Your declaration on a Legion member).

If you would like for me to help you out you can peace out said Legion nation and I will do whatever I can in my power to get you off of ZI. Find me on iRC if you want to go through with this.

We are benevolent.

EDIT: Added a maybe as I'm not Europa government (thought I implied this with the "in my power" bit, but I guess not), and can't promise anything.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317796688' post='2816896']
I'm glad you guys are going to ZI me over getting queried on IRC and making something semi public fully public, it certainly shows your character.
[/quote]

I get sensitive information sent to me on IRC all the time. I don't post it. Running your mouth at every opportunity for attention is a more telling show of character than a ZI for blatant dickery. Keep trying, Mogar.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317797022' post='2816903']
Your declaration implies enough. If you have changed your mind then maybe you shouldn't have [s]drawn up those target lists[/s] declared war.
[/quote]
so in others words, nuke or no nuke, either way i'm getting ZI'd?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317797193' post='2816906']
so in others words, nuke or no nuke, either way i'm getting ZI'd?
[/quote]

In other words, maybe now you understand why the reason for your declaration was wrong. Just because it looks like you are going to nuke him (or Europa was going to attack), doesn't mean you (they) actually did.

Since you have (hopefully) learned this lesson, I am (more than) willing to work with you. Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this via private means.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317797517' post='2816910']
In other words, maybe now you understand why the reason for your declaration was wrong. Just because it looks like you are going to nuke him (or Europa was going to attack), doesn't mean you (they) actually did.

Since you have (hopefully) learned this lesson, I am (more than) willing to work with you. Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this via private means.
[/quote]
I'm not, if they wish to ZI me they will receive their wish, either way everyone will be at war in a few days.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317797586' post='2816911']
I'm not, if they wish to ZI me they will receive their wish, either way everyone will be at war in a few days.
[/quote]

So you complained about a ZI and then do not wish to make it so you do not get ZI'ed? You cannot have your cake and eat it too, anyone with an ounce of knowledge knows now that you are suiciding for no reason, and your efforts are in vain.

I strongly suggest you reconsider your stance so your nation building efforts since January don't go to waste.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1317796563' post='2816892']
As I've stated, we'd already decided not to enter the war.[/quote]

That's exactly what someone who still planned on going to war would say!

:((

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1317798550' post='2816921']
Honestly. Why did you guys have to make your target lists public?
[/quote]
They were as public as any internal forum post. The password just so happens to be placed in the address instead of as a separate action. It still requires a password and should be treated like any other passworded medium.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1317802477' post='2816947']
[b]Just to be crystal clear on this, Mogar is on our ZI list. Aiding him will be seen as an act of war. [/b]
[/quote]

Heh, I'm going to aid him. :smug:

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1317802477' post='2816947']
[b]Just to be crystal clear on this, Mogar is on our ZI list. Aiding him will be seen as an act of war. [/b]
[/quote]

[i]"We screwed up, so we're going to play Mr. Tough Guy and hope people forget about how stupid we were.[/i]

-Europa Government

You guys are a great alliance, don't ever change a thing!

Edited by memoryproblems