Mogar

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1317788570' post='2816680']
Or for being a rogue.
[/quote]
if the guy was a ghost, how come I received a peace offer less than a half hour after I posted this?
[quote]To: Mogar From: Shutruk Nahunte Date: 10/4/2011 11:12:38 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Shutruk Nahunte for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled. [/quote]
it's almost.... as if... it was actually a sanctioned attack, and I just made it public.

Interesting list you have there.

[ooc]Please stop ruining LoL for me.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317788430' post='2816677']A. !@#$@#$. DEMON. BEAR. who can kill anyone else in LoL in about 5 seconds.
[/quote]
lrn 2 mr[/ooc]

Edited by Ryuzaki

My only real impression is... if all of this is true... Europa publicly claiming a newbie who jumped the gun as a ghost... is pretty disturbing, because literally everyone knew of the impending hit. Apologizing for the early hit, was probably all that was needed. If this part is true, thats a crap thing to do to a member. If it is not true, carry on.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317788827' post='2816687']
My only real impression is... if all of this is true... Europa publicly claiming a newbie who jumped the gun as a ghost... is pretty disturbing, because literally everyone knew of the impending hit. Apologizing for the early hit, was probably all that was needed. If this part is true, thats a crap thing to do to a member. If it is not true, carry on.
[/quote]
We'll find out within a day or two, won't we my [color="#8B0000"]maroon[/color] brother?

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317789334' post='2816699']
Too bad you didn;t have NSOs connections. Then Invicta woulda been too scared to hit you tonight too.
[/quote]
It's cool man, now I just now the information was accurate.

Righty-o, I guess I'll go for it.

Yes, we had planned to hit NSO. Yes, our target list was left public. Yes, we're stupid for it and we do feel bad.

Also, yes, we are hitting Mogar for posting our target lists. Sure, you didn't do the spying, but you enabled it. We don't play games.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1317789748' post='2816726']

Yes, we had planned to hit NSO. Yes, our target list was left public. Yes, we're stupid for it and we do feel bad.

Also, yes, we are hitting Mogar for posting our target lists. Sure, you didn't do the spying, but you enabled it. We don't play games.
[/quote]
thanks for being honest! <3 I'm a newscaster, revealing my sources goes against my duties.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317788918' post='2816690']
We'll find out within a day or two, won't we my [color="#8B0000"]maroon[/color] brother?
[/quote]

Maroonity and all, that's the spirit of MEAT.

[/quote]

If you are being serious, do you have some mystery treaty with Legion? And why didn't you go through with the hit? What does it matter if it was leaked?

[/quote]

Just so I follow you here. You say in 1 sentence that you left the target list public. Then you say Mogar enabled spying. lolwhat? Did not the act of your alliance leaving it public, enable the spying? Further, is the passing on of public info, spying? This is a dangerous precedent.

Edited by Rush Sykes