Legion-Tetris War Propaganda thread

D34th

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1318596572' post='2824817']
Ffs, propaganda thread. Take your mindless bickering and bantering elsewhere... even though the overall "quality" of propaganda in this thread is pretty awful (with notable exceptions, of course).
[/quote]
It's an expressivist venture in to ironic art, man. It's not about quality, man, it's about the [i]message[/i], yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1318520262' post='2824110']
I wouldn't really say the fight is very fair at all. Considering that Tetris and allies have more overall score/NS/members/stuff, and are being aided by allies and allies of allies and allies of allies of allies, and Legion is doing it on their own, I'd say that on paper it favors Tetris.
[/quote]

Now, now, Merger. No disseminating misleading information. Tet's allies are getting aid through direct treaties. Its legit broski.

Legion's getting her aid. Tet's getting it's aid. Everybody is propping this war up. You guys because if Legion falls you have no meat shield, us because... lets face it. If Legion eats it, there's going to be lulz all over.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1318617397' post='2825034']
Yeah handbags/purses whatever you want to call them. Just my take on the handful of "proxy wars" due to external aiding from none involved alliances :P
[/quote]

I got it... that is why I liked it.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1318620749' post='2825066']
The quality of war propaganda is relative to the quality of its combatants.
[/quote]

To be fair, this war is particularly bad in even the non-participants are having trouble mustering the effort to even put out anything.

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/312052_909813948767_37609937_39960696_852135714_n.jpg[/img]

I am not in this war but when I saw this I thought that is great and would go here.....too bad he is not blue.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318698725' post='2825682']
Propaganda has to have some basis in fact to be effective, unless you can shape the totality of the subjective reality of the recipients. ;)
[/quote]

I'll reiterate what Random said:

I don't think you understand how propaganda works...

Propaganda is/can be (and is often) filled with many, many, many logical fallacies and inconsistencies. History is full of non-factual propaganda that proved to be extremely effective.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1318694743' post='2825640']
I love sweeping statements, don't you?
[/quote]

I sure do, especially when they're right. If you think otherwise then find me some good propaganda from a combatant fighting in this war (you won't, I'm very fussy about this sort of thing)

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1318775488' post='2826228']
I sure do, especially when they're right. [b]If you think otherwise then find me some good propaganda from a combatant fighting in this war (you won't, I'm very fussy about this sort of thing)[/b][/quote]

Indeed because a very high amount of propaganda in this topic [b]isnt[/b] from combatants :P

lol my friend in Legion made this for me. thought it was [s]sexy[/s] funny. here ya go.

[img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii102/Covaysh/HoltSing.jpg[/img]

and my counter:

[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/ogw61k.jpg[/img]

all horrible. all good fun. all no capitalization of sentences.

EDIT: one more- [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/jb5mrk.jpg[/img]

Edited by Tiber Septim

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1318816014' post='2826600']
Point still valid. Grievous is a Sith pawn.
[/quote]

So really, his "picture" is showing that Tetris and co. are truly doing all of the work in this war. :v: I believe RV would throw a fit to hear about this! Also please note my distinct sarcasm; it's quite prevalent.

...Okay I've never seen star wars.

I just searched for "red light saber death" on google and got that image. :awesome:

But take the image for the image itself, its a guy in a hood dying by his own (well a red) lightsaber. Its in retaliation to the image above it of a guy in a hood holding a red light saber.

Its symbolic of NSO throwing themselves under the bus with all the !@#$ talking they did then losing this war :smug:

[size="1"]Yes I made all this symbolism up after posting the image.. Go away.[/size]

Edited by Unknown Smurf