Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1315632097' post='2797852']
No, im pretty sure the main purpose of this was to say "hey, you know that methrage guy? well, if you aid him in any way shape or form, we gonna come after you" Not, "HOLY !@#$@#$ !@#$! THIS METHRAGE GUY IS KICKING OUR ASS!"
[/quote]
You guys said that enough in the last thread you made about me, but didn't help you there and I doubt more threads will suddenly help turn this war more to your favor. :P

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315632175' post='2797854']
You guys said that enough in the last thread you made about me, but didn't help you there and I doubt more threads will suddenly help turn this war more to your favor. :P
[/quote]

Can you elaborate in more detail about how you are winning the war. Its looking like a slow weekend anyway....

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1315631103' post='2797841']
I thought people were [i]against[/i] driving people from Bob?[/quote]

Which bring up another point...when does someone get his last chance to do something other than tilt at windmills?

1. Methrage attacks someone he shouldn't or mouths off enough to get attacked.
2. Alliance X gives Methrage attention, posts on OWF.
3. Methrage turns thread around to the point that people feel sorry for him, send aid.
4. Consequences for the aiding party(s) may or may not ensue.
5. Alliance X gives Methrage more publicity, larger platform to entice people to send more aid.
6. Moralists begin to question why Methrage is being attacked and driven from Bob, PR disaster for Alliance X ensues.
7. Peace for Methrage.
8. Time passes, lather rinse, repeat.

You've all seen this show repeated and yet you continue to repeat it. Shoot, don't talk, if you must shoot. That's been my point during this entire chapter of the novel.

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1315630849' post='2797835']
B) Seeing as you're not in the position to regulate or deregulate aid to methrage, and NG is, your opinion on the matter doesnt count.

NG is doing whats best to kill methrage, something we all want. leave them alone
[/quote]

I don't think you're in that position either. So by your own argument your opinion doesn't matter either.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1315632316' post='2797857']
Which bring up another point...when does someone get his last chance to do something other than tilt at windmills?

3. Methrage turns thread around to the point that people feel sorry for him, send aid.
5. Alliance X gives Methrage more publicity, larger platform to entice people to send more aid.
6. Moralists begin to question why Methrage is being attacked and driven from Bob, PR disaster for Alliance X ensues.
7. Peace for Methrage.

You've all seen this show repeated and yet you continue to repeat it. Shoot, don't talk, if you must shoot. That's been my point during this entire chapter of the novel.
[/quote]
Moralists whining =/= PR disaster

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1315632259' post='2797855']
Can you elaborate in more detail about how you are winning the war. Its looking like a slow weekend anyway....
[/quote]
I could point out individual wars I'm winning, but that would be pointless. That Non Grata is failing to defeat me is a failure on their part, despite all the assistance they've gotten from many other sanctioned alliances.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315632348' post='2797858']
I don't think you're in that position either. So by your own argument your opinion doesn't matter either.
[/quote]

[color="#8B0000"]It wouldn't if i was talking about how to deal with methrage and friends, but i was talking about his opinion and how i perceive it[/color]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1315632316' post='2797857']

7. Peace for Methrage.

[/quote]

Lol? Nobody really pays attention to Methrage anymore. It's a stretch to claim that he's hurting NG's PR because most people don't care about him either way.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1315632566' post='2797864']
Lol? Nobody really pays attention to Methrage anymore. It's a stretch to claim that he's hurting NG's PR because most people don't care about him either way.
[/quote]
Funny that alliances like ODN assist Non Grata despite them considering you an irrelevant and worthless alliance regardless.

[quote]It wouldn't if i was talking about how to deal with methrage and friends, but i was talking about his opinion and how i perceive it[/quote]
No I would say you were talking about how Methrage should be destroyed.

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1315631279' post='2797842']
>_>

Let me rephrase, We All want methrage to go away for awhile
[/quote]
[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1315631882' post='2797847']
Yes, this war is NG's mission. They will stop at absolutely nothing until you're destroyed. Their whole existence is on killing you and driving you off of bob..... Why dont you just admit they're better than you and surrender?
[/quote]

These posts don't count either I guess. :(

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315632644' post='2797866']
Funny that alliances like ODN assist Non Grata despite them considering you an irrelevant and worthless alliance regardless.
[/quote]

[color="#8B0000"]ever hear the expression the enemy of my enemy is my friend? oh, it also appears your losing terribly in your little war.[/color]

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1315632754' post='2797868']
[color="#8B0000"]ever hear the expression the enemy of my enemy is my friend? oh, it also appears your losing terribly in your little war.[/color]
[/quote]
Not really, even against your strongest guy I won both ground attacks today. Free $2m cash easy despite being nuked.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315632544' post='2797861']
I could point out individual wars I'm winning, but that would be pointless. That Non Grata is failing to defeat me is a failure on their part, despite all the assistance they've gotten from many other sanctioned alliances.
[/quote]

Pointless? You're under estimating the potential entertainment value of a thread like this. Its already funny seeing Xander throw this up, its part of the baggage war with you brings. Defeating you is what I and I know ten's or .0037% of the nation base want to hear you discuss. Particularly any insights you might be able to give to your opponents that might garnish them a victory.

I mean, here you are again, center stage. Genius after genius continues to give you a stage. Its funny as hell man, please more detail.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315632644' post='2797866']
[/quote]

Hey, I hate Non-Grata. I hope they are destroyed in a nuclear hell fire after being castrated and raped by Satan. How come you think we support them? I've seen two ODNers post in here.

Nice thought with the topic, problem is people that are clueless enough to send cash to a rogue, probably are also too clueless to read the OWF.

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1315628421' post='2797814']
No I see your point, however they are threatening other people with war and reps who may not know the situation and thinks they are simply doing tech deals, which goes back to my point that if they don't check the owf then they aren't knowingly aiding meth rage who is at "war"

They see it as cutting off funding. I see it as restricting the flow of services in a legit private deal between two nations and they don't have the right nor the might to enforce that globally
[/quote]

From this point forward I will go out of my way to buy tech from people your alliance is at war with. When you complain about it, I shall link you this post. Sound good?

Edit: Forums seem to have borked the quoteing lesse... I think thats got it.

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315632974' post='2797873']
Hey, I hate Non-Grata. I hope they are destroyed in a nuclear hell fire after being castrated and raped by Satan. How come you think we support them? I've seen two ODNers post in here.
[/quote]

Now we are getting some good venomous jabs going, indeed this could be a 30+ pager. Thanks man!

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1315632931' post='2797871']
Pointless? You're under estimating the potential entertainment value of a thread like this. Its already funny seeing Xander throw this up, its part of the baggage war with you brings. Defeating you is what I and I know ten's or .0037% of the nation base want to hear you discuss. Particularly any insights you might be able to give to your opponents that might garnish them a victory.

I mean, here you are again, center stage. Genius after genius continues to give you a stage. Its funny as hell man, please more detail.
[/quote]
While you might like it, other will say its stupid/lame for me to brag about victories against other nations and all that stuff. Less I post the better probably, Non Grata is already doing fine in making fools of themselves with this thread.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315632749' post='2797867']
No I would say you were talking about how Methrage should be destroyed.These posts don't count either I guess. :(
[/quote]

[color="#8B0000"]Fine, you caught me :([/color]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315632836' post='2797869']
Not really, even against your strongest guy I won both ground attacks today. Free $2m cash easy despite being nuked.
[/quote]

[color="#8B0000"]There are a few things i have to say
A) Stop responding to me as you and implying i am NG. I am NOT.
B) do you think 2 mil is alot of money, especially considering youve been nuked
C) do you believe that the amount of money you take is an accurate indicator of whos winning?[/color]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315633066' post='2797877']
While you might like it, other will say its stupid/lame for me to brag about victories against other nations and all that stuff. Less I post the better probably, Non Grata is already doing fine in making fools of themselves with this thread.
[/quote]

Every court has to have a Jester Methrage. You arent suggesting you really care what others are going to say, are you ?

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1315633053' post='2797875']
Nice thought with the topic, problem is people that are clueless enough to send cash to a rogue, probably are also too clueless to read the OWF.

[/quote]

My concern is how NG will distinguish those who make an honest mistake given Methrage has admitted and is currently sending 200 messages a day in order to stir !@#$ up, ideally towards these type of individuals.

It's not like Methrage is sending these messages to anyone allied to NG.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1315633224' post='2797880']
Every court has to have a Jester Methrage. You arent suggesting you really care what others are going to say, are you ?
[/quote]

[color="#8B0000"]Maybe hes just trying to entertain us all. It wouldnt be fun if he just spouted a bunch of random !@#$. he wants us to provoke him for entertainingly pointless drama[/color]

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1315633224' post='2797880']
[/quote]
I don't care what people say unless they give me reason to care about their opinion, I still see no reason to try entertaining people by posting war reports. Send me some aid and I'll send you all the battle reports you want though.

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1315633336' post='2797882']
[color="#8B0000"]Maybe hes just trying to entertain us all. It wouldnt be fun if he just spouted a bunch of random !@#$. he wants us to provoke him for entertainingly pointless drama[/color]
[/quote]

Who the hell asked you? Put methrage back on! Sorry pal there isnt enough room for a side kick

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315633349' post='2797883']
I don't care what people say unless they give me reason to care about their opinion, I still see no reason to try entertaining people by posting war reports. Send me some aid and I'll send you all the battle reports you want though.
[/quote]

[color="#8B0000"]Yes, because winning means you resort to soliciting aid on the OWF [/color]

Edited by Mr flubb

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315633349' post='2797883']
[/quote]

Xander and NG are cool people, its all about the lulz bro. pretty sure inmate still runs with them and so dont some other old PC people so, no im not going to send you aid, rather not piss off old friends. However you should still discuss how you are winning the war, I mean you've been given a nice venue here, dont let it go to waste. I do have to retire though for the evening, but I will be back to read tomorrow.

onward to the flames mate