Ordo Paradoxia Creation

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315108051' post='2794248']
And just happens to do it to ruin a stagger. And right after Xiphosis has asked people not to.
[/quote]

Xiph telling me not to actually enticed me to do it. I'll be honest if he told me not to jump of a bridge I might.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just happens to do it to ruin a stagger. And right after Xiphosis has asked people not to.

Edit: I mean seriously, Sally, can't you even try just a [i]little[/i]? You're being so transparent here it's hurting my feelings.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Sometimes it happens. NSO has had staggers blown in the past. If you're the least bit competent and active, however, you'll be able to find someone to hit him. Rest assured of that. It's not the end of the world, sweetheart.[/color]

[/quote]
Kzop showed up on our forums asking for help in his quest against GOD. While an admirable mission (and it's not surprising he came to us, considering our well known feelings for GOD and SF in general) our members were not interested. RV seemed annoyed by Kzop's request, which isn't surprising considering his long history of going rogue solo, never asking anyone for any assistance. And I mean really, expecting him to actually find Xiphosis's post claiming the OP war slots in the middle of this lengthy thread? It's not like it would be hard to miss that.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315108437' post='2794255']
[color="#0000FF"]Sometimes it happens. NSO has had staggers blown in the past. If you're the least bit competent and active, however, you'll be able to find someone to hit him. Rest assured of that. It's not the end of the world, sweetheart.[/color]
[/quote]
Sweetheart? I didn't know you cared! Whisper more sweet nothings in my ear, darling.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1315108522' post='2794257']
Kzop showed up on our forums asking for help in his quest against GOD. While an admirable mission (and it's not surprising he came to us, considering our well known feelings for GOD and SF in general) our members were not interested. RV seemed annoyed by Kzop's request, which isn't surprising considering his long history of going rogue solo, never asking anyone for any assistance. And I mean really, expecting him to actually find Xiphosis's post claiming the OP war slots in the middle of this lengthy thread? It's not like it would be hard to miss that.
[/quote]

Or expecting him to be competent enough to not ruin a stagger on an obvious rogue, unless that was his intention.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1315099697' post='2794125']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104926&view=findpost&p=2793895

You're welcome.
[/quote]

Guess I didn't view it as a warning...more like a request because I doubt he can do anything about it.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315108632' post='2794259']
Sweetheart? I didn't know you cared! Whisper more sweet nothings in my ear, darling.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I won't say NSO and GOD have had a good relationship. Far from. But this incident, and as inconvenient as it might be for you, could have been an opportunity for some reconciliation. I apologized for my mistake. I have been trying to find my co-combatants for coordination. Yet my generosity and goodwill is met with unfounded accusations and insults. Tell me, how should I take this? I am willing to overlook your behavior and work with GOD. Perhaps this could lead to me forming a new opinion of GOD. Try not to blow, honey.[/color]

[quote name='Instr' timestamp='1315103578' post='2794176']
The difference between a rogue and a warrior is an 11 digit warchest.
[/quote]

No, that's the difference between a very well prepared rogue, and one who isn't as well prepared.

The difference between a rogue and "a warrior" (or spin anyone wants to try) is entirely political.

Edited by White Chocolate

Though regrettably my contact with NSO ended in a verbal quarrel with that pompous RV, I hasten to point out that agents of Johan are every where. In every alliance, perhaps your alliance. They are the true warriors and your friends. They will assist those who will awaken and see with disgust the vial wretchedness GOD and their tactics represent.

Do you want to be at GOD's mercy?

As if they have any.

With their bullying, disbandment threats, poor taste in literature? No! Better to take a sword to such filth before they ever regain their footing. Strike them down!

Agents of Johan are everywhere! [b]Repent and embrace the divine light of Thunder and Rock~N~Roll![/b]

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1315108681' post='2794260']
Or expecting him to be competent enough to not ruin a stagger on an obvious rogue, unless that was his intention.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Considering that you are only singling me out, might I assume that you consider Pansy incompetent? Why the double standard, cupcake?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315109735' post='2794285']
[color="#0000FF"]Considering that you are only singling me out, might I assume that you consider Pansy incompetent? Why the double standard, cupcake?[/color]
[/quote]

I was responding to your alliance mate who was discussing you specifically. Yes, I do consider Pansy incompetent for doing what he did.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1315109819' post='2794288']
I was responding to your alliance mate who was discussing you specifically. Yes, I do consider Pansy incompetent for doing what he did.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]And am I so infallible that I would never mess up a stagger or overlook a poorly placed warning? How come I am the only one who must have some nefarious motive behind his actions? Or do I and NSO make an easier target for your pent up rage than Pansy and Olympus?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315109975' post='2794292']
[color="#0000FF"]And am I so infallible that I would never mess up a stagger or overlook a poorly placed warning? How come I am the only one who must have some nefarious motive behind his actions? Or do I and NSO make an easier target for your pent up rage than Pansy and Olympus?[/color]
[/quote]
Considering that our ties to MJ (who GOD and SF think are actively gunning for them) are much more indirect than Olympus's, I'd say it's likely GOD will try and put the focus on you. That way, they get to save face without risking being rolled by MJ. So...the latter.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1315110232' post='2794298']
Considering that our ties to MJ (who GOD and SF think are actively gunning for them) are much more indirect than Olympus's, I'd say it's likely GOD will try and put the focus on you. That way, they get to save face without risking being rolled by MJ. So...the latter.
[/quote]

Should that be the case, I would say they underestimate the affection that is held for you.