Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1314776208' post='2791533']
Methrage, I suggest you decommission your magical war unicorn. The fumes from the rainbow horsey flatulence are obviously getting to you. :wacko:
[/quote]
When I remembered saying something about preferring to ride a unicorn into battle in the pony thread, this one was actually pretty funny. Although I'll never let anyone take my magical unicorn from me, those rainbow fumes are just to delicious.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Hershey' timestamp='1314736164' post='2791185']
Not sure what to do about the sanction but we'll do a tech deal after you get unsanctioned. :)

Tech is hard to get these days anyway.
[/quote]

You won't do anything till an agreement has been made.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314800601' post='2791598']
You won't do anything till an agreement has been made.
[/quote]

Lol, Teets. :wub:

Kriekfreak, I'm just assuming that if Methrage is done with his agreements (meaning he gets unsanctioned as the result of that) then we can do bunch of tech deals.

Also, Non Grata, I think you guys should give Methrage a break, just give a little slap on his wrist and everybody will be happy. Punishing Methrage will [i]probably[/i] be forced to feel like he should just quit CN. Thus we have 1 less person of the entire dying CN population. :mellow:

[quote name='Lord Hershey' timestamp='1314804596' post='2791621']

Kriekfreak, I'm just assuming that if Methrage is done with his agreements (meaning he gets unsanctioned as the result of that) then we can do bunch of tech deals.

Also, Non Grata, I think you guys should give Methrage a break, just give a little slap on his wrist and everybody will be happy. Punishing Methrage will [i]probably[/i] be forced to feel like he should just quit CN. Thus we have 1 less person of the entire dying CN population. :mellow:
[/quote]

This needs to happen.

[/quote]

Except he has shown that a repeat slapping doesn't deter him from doing the same thing over and over, I hope NG push for wonder removal. If he doesn't like that then keep him in war and stop him selling Tech or receiving aid.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1314328774' post='2788534']
Congratulations to Non Grata. If only less of those NS points belonged to Peggy Sue.
[/quote]

Flaming for the sake of having some reason to pat your own back? You're not in possession of the first clue ...

Non Grata is growing smartly and one little nation the size of mine won't affect their growth one way or another.

[quote name='PeggySue' timestamp='1314810534' post='2791663']
Flaming for the sake of having some reason to pat your own back? You're not in possession of the first clue ...

Non Grata is growing smartly and one little nation the size of mine won't affect their growth one way or another.
[/quote]

As with Methrage, there's a clear reason why your reputation is slightly below that of pond scum. You certainly haven't proven yourself to the community as a 'changed' individual, and your response to New Frontier's light ribbing is further proving that you're the same old Peggy Sue we all would love to nuke like a tv dinner. We'd even be nice enough to remove the cellophane over your apple crumb cake.

[/quote]

We gave him white peace 2 weeks ago. He restocked and attacked us again, why should we do that again?

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1314811594' post='2791673']
As with Methrage, there's a clear reason why your reputation is slightly below that of pond scum. You certainly haven't proven yourself to the community as a 'changed' individual, and your response to New Frontier's light ribbing is further proving that you're the same old Peggy Sue we all would love to nuke like a tv dinner. We'd even be nice enough to remove the cellophane over your apple crumb cake.
[/quote]

Changing to meet the standards of the Open World Forum community would be like having a Bachelor's degree then tossing it away along with any reading comprehension above 6th grade level.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314822736' post='2791750']
We gave him white peace 2 weeks ago. He restocked and attacked us again, why should we do that again?
[/quote]
You guys attacked an alliance mate breaking the peace, don't lie now.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1314810145' post='2791659']
Except he has shown that a repeat slapping doesn't deter him from doing the same thing over and over, I hope NG push for wonder removal. If he doesn't like that then keep him in war and stop him selling Tech or receiving aid.
[/quote]
I never attacked GOONS again after the second war, even though one of your nations attacked Nicholai. So I've been lenient with you guys and even told Nicholai not to attack GOONS and just forget about it. After you guys slapped me with $90m reps the first time, there was definitely some dissatisfaction and you guys showed to be greedy. Although the second war you guys offered to buy my tech as the peace agreement and I haven't attacked GOONS since then.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1314827400' post='2791774']
Please tell me you aren't serious.
[/quote]
MAD even posted in this thread confirming I was a member at the time, don't tell me you're seriously trying to distort facts to this extent.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314827891' post='2791780']
MAD even posted in this thread confirming I was a member at the time, don't tell me you're seriously trying to distort facts to this extent.
[/quote]
They also said your actions were unsanctioned by the alliance, which is widely classed as a Rogue.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1314832094' post='2791813']
They also said your actions were unsanctioned by the alliance, which is widely classed as a Rogue.
[/quote]
Nicholai seemed to approve, so it was more of an internal division due to disagreement on how to deal with the attack.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314822736' post='2791750']
[/quote]

This stuff is confusing me. He says *you* attacked after peacing out. Does anyone have, oh, screenshots perhaps, of the events in question?

That would seem to be the way to do things. Drag em out and see who is right. Then whoever is not right can mumble an apology and everyone can go back to hoarding stats, right?

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1314835126' post='2791837']
This stuff is confusing me. He says *you* attacked after peacing out. Does anyone have, oh, screenshots perhaps, of the events in question?

That would seem to be the way to do things. Drag em out and see who is right. Then whoever is not right can mumble an apology and everyone can go back to hoarding stats, right?
[/quote]
It's only really confusing if you try to take Methrage's comments as anything credible. The chain of events is quite simple, starting from the end of our previous entanglement with Methrage:

[list]
[*]NG and Methrage end hostilities
[*]An NG nation launches a raid on a member of MAD
[*]Methrage, now sitting on the MAD AA, sees this raid and decides to attack NG with his "alliance mate", Nicholai
[*]NG sorts out the initial raid on the MAD nation with DB4D and MAD
[*]NG launches retaliation on Methrage for his attacks
[*]Methrage and his "alliance mate", Nicholai, are sanctioned by senators from various colours
[*]Methrage begins requesting and end to hostilities
[*]NG offers terms to Methrage and his "alliance mate"
[/list]

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1314836134' post='2791846']
It's only really confusing if you try to take Methrage's comments as anything credible. The chain of events is quite simple, starting from the end of our previous entanglement with Methrage:

[list]
[*]NG and Methrage end hostilities
[b][*]NTA merges into MAD, making both Methrage and Nicholai members of the alliance.[/b]
[*]An NG nation launches a raid on a member of MAD
[*]Methrage, now a member of MAD, sees this raid and decides to attack NG with his "alliance mate", Nicholai
[*]NG sorts out the initial raid on the MAD nation with DB4D and MAD
[*]NG launches retaliation on Methrage for his attacks
[*]Methrage and his "alliance mate", Nicholai, are sanctioned by senators from various colours
[*]Methrage begins requesting and end to hostilities
[*]NG offers terms to Methrage and his "alliance mate"
[/list]
[/quote]
Just as easily as it could of been a coincidence, the attack on MAD shortly after we joined them could of been intentional to see if I had abandoned my policy of not letting tech raids go unpunished now that I was in a new alliance. Either way, I hadn't abandoned that policy and you guys aren't deserving of any reps here. Also you forgot to include the part where we joined MAD before you guys launched the raid, but I inserted it in there.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314836949' post='2791854']
Just as easily as it could of been a coincidence, the attack on MAD shortly after we joined them could of been intentional to see if I had abandoned my policy of not letting tech raids go unpunished now that I was in a new alliance. Either way, I hadn't abandoned that policy and you guys aren't deserving of any reps here. Also you forgot to include the part where we joined MAD before you guys launched the raid, but I inserted it in there.
[/quote]

You took action without MAD consent. This means you're a rogue. You didn't follow orders, but decided to do what you felt like.

[quote name='jonte' timestamp='1314838492' post='2791861']
You took action without MAD consent. This means you're a rogue. You didn't follow orders, but decided to do what you felt like.
[/quote]
I didn't disobey any orders either, also we removed ourselves from the alliance. We weren't told to leave the AA or that they wanted to expel us. So there were no orders for us not to follow.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1314835126' post='2791837']

[/quote]
Hahahahahaha. You really think anyone wants to start something with a 6k nation with his wonders and improvements? No, he attacked us. It also wouldn't be a good idea to send him "tech money" either.