The next war

Alterego

366 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311352206' post='2761321']
Do you know how much money has been paid to us because of that fool? Far more than his poxy nation and his couple of minions caused in damage. Not only did we get the last laugh, we got the first laugh, middle laugh and last laugh.
[/quote]
If GOONs spent less time laughing you might be able to build your crummy nations into something bigger & better than other peoples tech farm.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1311404157' post='2761968']
If GOONs spent less time laughing you might be able to build your crummy nations into something bigger & better than other peoples tech farm.
[/quote]

I was suitably large myself pre war so no luck, coupled with most GOONS are not stat loving whores like BAPS nations who hide from war. Yes they really don't care for being large because raiding becomes problematic. So yea..........D for effort &#$@ knocker.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311413024' post='2762005']
I was suitably large myself pre war so no luck, coupled with most GOONS are not stat loving whores like BAPS nations who hide from war. Yes they really don't care for being large because raiding becomes problematic. So yea..........D for effort &#$@ knocker.
[/quote]

Intentionally keeping your alliance very small to mass tech raid very small nations or tiny alliances with no friends while being a tech farm for your big friends. Thats more pathetic than GGAs WRC comment :lol1:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1311415324' post='2762012']
Intentionally keeping your alliance very small to mass tech raid very small nations or tiny alliances with no friends while being a tech farm for your big friends. Thats more pathetic than GGAs WRC comment :lol1:
[/quote]

Again D for effort again, I know your dumb but come on, Big letters needed written in crayon? GOONS or should I say vast majority of goons don't play this [ooc]Game[ooc] for stats like BAPS does, we like to fight, unlike your !@#$ stain alliance, how long was it you had your last war? Pretty easy to grow when you don't fight and have zero rogues on you 24/7.

Lets make it obvious now [size="7"][b]GOONS DOESN'T CARE FOR STATS THEY CARE FOR RAIDING/WAR[/b][/size]

Now if you're so thick and inept at grasping this most basic fact, then there truly is no point in trying to discuss anything with you, because tbh you have less than average intelligence for simple facts.

So yea care to remind me when Baps had its last war? ;) stat loving whore.

Ohh that's right you haven't fought since 2009.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311418171' post='2762027']
Again D for effort again, I know your dumb but come on, Big letters needed written in crayon? GOONS or should I say vast majority of goons don't play this [ooc]Game[ooc] for stats like BAPS does, we like to fight, unlike your !@#$ stain alliance, how long was it you had your last war? Pretty easy to grow when you don't fight and have zero rogues on you 24/7.

Lets make it obvious now [size="7"][b]GOONS DOESN'T CARE FOR STATS THEY CARE FOR RAIDING/WAR[/b][/size]

Now if you're so thick and inept at grasping this most basic fact, then there truly is no point in trying to discuss anything with you, because tbh you have less than average intelligence for simple facts.

So yea care to remind me when Baps had its last war? ;) stat loving whore.

Ohh that's right you haven't fought since 2009.
[/quote]

Why the epic butt hurt at your own analysis of why your alliance is full of amoeba sized nations? I know you like the easy fight that comes with raiding tiny nations. You didnt need a public meltdown and screaming hissy fit to make me understand that.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1311422235' post='2762035']
Why the epic butt hurt at your own analysis of why your alliance is full of amoeba sized nations? I know you like the easy fight that comes with raiding tiny nations. You didnt need a public meltdown and screaming hissy fit to make me understand that.
[/quote]

So then you admit to talking complete trash and that your previous posts were complete garbage as per usual with you. When I communicate with complete idiots it frustrates me, I apologise for making my point clearer for the insanely thick out there namely you ;)

Way to avoid what I wrote sparky.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1311423134' post='2762043']
Meh. I figure some day, a GOONS member will get their paws on a nuke and use it.

And then truly understand what they are missing out on.

Fear that day :P
[/quote]

I have nuking people for years. You listen to Alterego too much, he would imply our alliance or give the impression our alliance has no members over 5k NS. This is not the case, In fact I have nuked Baps plenty, the good old days.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

While I'm enjoying this little back and forth, I know first hand that BAPS aren't stat loving whores. They were one of the few to refused a non-nuke deal in Karma. I have the casualties to prove it. :awesome:

GOONS would be stupid to not mass tech deal. Only way to grow a smaller nation. And it's much more fun to raid at their levels. I don't raid, but I can't remember the last time a juicy 100k nation was raidable.

But continue......

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311425035' post='2762048']
I have nuking people for years. You listen to Alterego too much, he would imply our alliance or give the impression our alliance has no members over 5k NS. This is not the case, In fact I have nuked Baps plenty, the good old days.
[/quote]
Those were good days Hiro, and a good war. I suggest you remember BAPS fights well, regardless of the fact its been a while. Not to say that I agree with Alterego at all about GOONS though.

Edit: How did you not get good targets D: I had some fun ones

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1311449744' post='2762232']
While I'm enjoying this little back and forth, I know first hand that BAPS aren't stat loving whores. They were one of the few to refused a non-nuke deal in Karma. I have the casualties to prove it. :awesome:

GOONS would be stupid to not mass tech deal. Only way to grow a smaller nation. And it's much more fun to raid at their levels. I don't raid, but I can't remember the last time a juicy 100k nation was raidable.

But continue......
[/quote]

I disagree, when someone who sits and claims your nations are small due to incompetence yet has has failed to fight in 2 years then that's stat collecting. It is easy to grow large if you don't fight wars ;) you must have been lucky with your targets because even atari jaguar didn't put up much of a fight, In fact no Baps opponents I fought did and all were nuke ready.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311450222' post='2762237']
I disagree, when someone who sits and claims your nations are small due to incompetence yet has has failed to fight in 2 years then that's stat collecting. [b]It is easy to grow large if you don't fight wars ;)[/b] you must have been lucky with your targets because even atari jaguar didn't put up much of a fight, In fact no Baps opponents I fought did and all were nuke ready.
[/quote]

Then the same could be said for GOONS then because from the end of the RLMMO War (December 10, 2009) to the start of Doom House-NPO War (January 24, 2011) With alittle over a year of non war means GOONS as a whole contridicts your "It is easy to grow large if you don't fight wars ;)" statement.

Its easy to talk smack to alliances, but you shouldnt contridict yourself doing so :P

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311453678' post='2762265']
Then the same could be said for GOONS then because from the end of the RLMMO War (December 10, 2009) to the start of Doom House-NPO War (January 24, 2011) With alittle over a year of non war means GOONS as a whole contridicts your "It is easy to grow large if you don't fight wars ;)" statement.

Its easy to talk smack to alliances, but you shouldnt contridict yourself doing so :P
[/quote]

Lets get down to the nitty gritty then, can you name some alliances that had rougefests on GOONS? I can and I bet its a hell of a lot more nations that Baps has had to deal with, so moot point right off the bat. I personally have fought ex gremlins nations that went rogue on GOONS the kind with plus 10k tech ;) we fight a ton more than Baps does so really your point is moot. I will say I give NPO credit because at least they fight.

So yea I stand by it's easy to grow large when you don't fight ;)

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311454032' post='2762269']
Lets get down to the nitty gritty then, [b]can you name some alliances that had rougefests on GOONS?[/b] I can and I bet its a hell of a lot more nations that Baps has had to deal with, so moot point right off the bat. I personally have fought ex gremlins nations that went rogue on GOONS the kind with plus 10k tech ;) we fight a ton more than Baps does so really your point is moot. I will say I give NPO credit because at least they fight.

So yea I stand by it's easy to grow large when you don't fight ;)
[/quote]

To the bolded part i would of included them but when the alliance you reside was shouting till blue in the face that none of them were alliances in GOONS eyes then i couldnt include them to your alliance wars. Also alot of alliances have rogues and do tech raiding but that doesnt stop alliance growth overall, so thats why i found your previous statement contridicting so thought i'd mention it :P

Fake edit: Hi

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311454668' post='2762275']
To the bolded part i would of included them but when the alliance you reside was shouting till blue in the face that none of them were alliances in GOONS eyes then i couldnt include them to your alliance wars. Also alot of alliances have rogues and do tech raiding but that doesnt stop alliance growth overall, so thats why i found your previous statement contridicting so thought i'd mention it :P

[/quote]

Your balance is uneven, GOONS deals with rogues on a daily basis. Baps does not. If they have, none of significance (small sub 5k NS), where as we have fought many large rogues. So yea I stand by that. Fighting is fighting is fighting ;) who they belong to is irrelevant or what they band themselves as is irrelevant this does not change the fact that we fight more than Baps and consistently so.

I have already explained to tinfoil hat man that some of us just don't care to put effort in, some do. Some of our nations (quite a few) love raiding staying small and fighting, some even sell down to do so, he knows this and we know this. He was just trying to be a prick and take a pot shot by insinuating we were incompetent. This mocking is quite easy to do when you do NOT fight, like his alliance and thus is a bit spacker of him to say so. I contradict nothing with my refute that we fight more, his alliance does not.

Also HI

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1311540070' post='2762942']
December. Winter is coming.
[/quote]

We'll be waiting :war:
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2epu8v8.jpg[/IMG]
:awesome:

On a more serious note, I am going with Jan. Because well, why not?

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311454668' post='2762275']

[/quote]

Ah, that is terrible.

Your original point was that GOONS didn't fight anyone for a year and the counterpoint is, we fought a ton of massive nuclear nations that banded together to roll GOONS during the time period you specified. End of the conversation, please stop.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1311608037' post='2763424']
Ah, that is terrible.

Your original point was that GOONS didn't fight anyone for a year and the counterpoint is, we fought a ton of massive nuclear nations that banded together to roll GOONS during the time period you specified. End of the conversation, please stop.
[/quote]

My orginal and only point was you didnt fight alliance wars for a year, but i suppose i cant help it if you twist things out of context. a ton? You barely fought a couple of dozen mid-tier nations (in alliances you didnt recognise as alliances hence rogues not alliance war) and it was mainly your allies fighting them as you're mainly a lower-tier alliance.

So you please stop with the revisionist history. Either that or you class every rogue as an alliance wide war? :lol1:

Anyway this was dead and buried, Hiro Nakara got the point and dropped it, but you couldnt resist taking a pot shot at my previous comments.

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311608965' post='2763429']
My orginal and only point was you didnt fight alliance wars for a year, but i suppose i cant help it if you twist things out of context. a ton? You barely fought a couple of dozen mid-tier nations (in alliances you didnt recognise as alliances hence rogues not alliance war) and it was mainly your allies fighting them as you're mainly a lower-tier alliance.

So you please stop with the revisionist history. Either that or you class every rogue as an alliance wide war? :lol1:

Anyway this was dead and buried, Hiro Nakara got the point and dropped it, but you couldnt resist taking a pot shot at my previous comments.
[/quote]

I was over 70k at the time of those attacks fighting guys well over 90k (like Silent FuRy and Reko from...TPE now?) and there were nearly a dozen 100k + nations involved with the rogues. Mid-tier? For who? Umbrella? Umbrella is exactly the alliance we needed to help us fight them off.

And then you go so far as to tell me that I am rewriting history here? All because you tried to make a point that GOONS had a year to grow freely when we had nothing of the sort.

Get out.