The next war

Alterego

366 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted November, just because we need a war on the 5th of November, so all will remember the bloodshed and treason that would take place to dismantle the current hegemony.

*Methrage marks down the 5th of November on his calendar as the date of the revolution and for all to rise and fight for freedom against the tyranny that is holding everyone back from doing what they desire most. :nuke:

Eliminate reps that go beyond three aid cycles, embrace forced disbandment's, flush the words "casus belli" down the toilet, quit trying to be everyone's friend, and then maybe, just maybe we'd see action on a more regular basis.

[size="1"]Hell someone should rogue me right now because I just used five commas in one sentence.[/size]

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1311120081' post='2759513']
I have no idea what you're talking about with the last part of that tirade but you don't seem to really know me or how I operate. :facepalm:[/quote]

Oh, I think it's very clear:

[quote]Please, spare us the bravado. You wouldn't do anything then and you won't now. Although, if you have such a hard-on for GOONs, you really should do something about it.[/quote]

You call out people when it's safe. You let your people run amok so long as they don't hand someone a CB, and when they embarrass you, you throw money at problems and turn on the charm to make them go away. You impress the gullible and disgust nearly everyone else. You brag about collecting reparations like you're pimps, then go back and play tech farmer for superior alliances. When you are called on any of the above, your defense can be summed up as calling your critics 'stupid'.

Were it not for a few people within your ranks that are actually worth a !@#$, you could go back to the Moon where you came from and those you'd leave behind would be better off.

No, I know [i][b]exactly[/b][/i] how you operate.

No, you really don't know how [b][i]I[/i][/b] operate (and it's evident the further in you get with the rhetoric). You're not attacking me with the tired GOONs talking points you spout (directly at least) but are instead addressing my AA, which is fine if you're that insecure with your AA and if we get you that hot and bothered, but it does little to actually refute what I contended.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1311185403' post='2759883']
No, you really don't know how [b][i]I[/i][/b] operate (and it's evident the further in you get with the rhetoric). You're not attacking me with the tired GOONs talking points you spout (directly at least) but are instead addressing my AA, which is fine if you're that insecure with your AA and if we get you that hot and bothered, but it does little to actually refute what I contended.[/quote]

I see. Well let's try something different...

You're outclassed. Shut up.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1311192097' post='2759914']
next year. no one wants to do anything right now cuz there are 2 new powerful alliances and a new bloc and everyone needs to see where they all stand
[/quote]
Oh trust me, we know where MJ stand :P

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1311203018' post='2760002']
Yeah but what about NG? Are they pro PB or anti PB? Its so hard for me to figure out. :psyduck:
[/quote]

NG consist of poison clan and iFOK who were and are still PB members just under there new name NG. Hope that clears it up. the treaty didn't just dissolve once they merged.

I'm pretty confident when I say MJ is not sympathetic to PB. I dare say the next major war will consist of us two hammering it out. Calling it now :P

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311203460' post='2760005']
NG consist of poison clan and iFOK who were and are still PB members just under there new name NG. Hope that clears it up. the treaty didn't just dissolve once they merged.[/quote]

I think SCY knows that but was trying to be sarcastic or...something.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1311206149' post='2760023']
Do it at your own risk.
[/quote]

Oh Lusy, you should look into some creams for that condition of yours.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311203460' post='2760005']
NG consist of poison clan and iFOK who were and are still PB members just under there new name NG. Hope that clears it up. the treaty didn't just dissolve once they merged.
[/quote]

Yeah this was a case of sarcams, sorry you missed it.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1310922298' post='2757828']

Since preemption is supposedly acceptable now, Polar should just attack TOP and get things over with. There would be no way that TOP and its allies could argue against it since they are the masters of preemption. Yet, their hypocrisy knows no bounds so they would argue that they never had any plans to roll Polar again and add it to the list of grievous sins.
[/quote]

This would be an early Christmas present.

inb4 polar noobs invade the thread asking why the hostility ?

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1311206709' post='2760032']
This would be an early Christmas present.

inb4 polar noobs invade the thread asking why the hostility ?
[/quote]

Whoops!

Anyways, I don't see why anyone hasn't attacked us yet. You're crying wolf, and sooner or later if no one's going to believe you if you keep crying. Just do it already. Who care's about excuses, you already have the best one. Am I right?

OCC: It's just a game. What can you guys lose after all?

[quote name='Paxis' timestamp='1311212075' post='2760088']
Whoops!

Anyways, I don't see why anyone hasn't attacked us yet. You're crying wolf, and sooner or later if no one's going to believe you if you keep crying. Just do it already. Who care's about excuses, you already have the best one. Am I right?

[/quote]

Its amusing this way too.

Edited by shahenshah

If people want a war and a set date for everyone to mobilize at the same time against an opponent, send me a PM letting me know you want to participate, then if enough people want to do it we can all war GOONS at once and rough them up a bit. ;)

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311253517' post='2760475']
If people want a war and a set date for everyone to mobilize at the same time against an opponent, send me a PM letting me know you want to participate, then if enough people want to do it we can all war GOONS at once and rough them up a bit. ;)
[/quote]

Hahahahahaha because that has went swell for you before aye. Except this time I doubt people will pay your reps ;) Your idiocy gives me a warm sensation in my heart though. Do you think anyone would follow your lead? You have to be the dumbest ruler around and that's saying something. Go shop lift or something.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Paxis' timestamp='1311212075' post='2760088']
Whoops!

[/quote]

We can't declare when you're deliberately staying small to stay out of our upper tiers ranges