The next war

Alterego

366 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1311609356' post='2763431']
And then you go so far as to tell me that I am rewriting history here? All because you tried to make a point that GOONS had a year to grow freely when we had nothing of the sort.

Get out.[/quote]

Yeah because a couple of dozen rogues at once during a year of non alliance war, with allies doing most of the work, stops the free growth of 300+ members who sell tech and raid? What are you drinking to think that? Dont talk crap when your arguement is full of holes.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311610244' post='2763437']
Yeah because a couple of dozen rogues at once during a year of non alliance war, with allies doing most of the work, stops the free growth of 300+ members who sell tech and raid? What are you drinking to think that? Dont talk crap when your arguement is full of holes.
[/quote]

Whoaaaaa cowgirl, don't speak for me okay!, I never dropped anything, my point stands as mattski says.

You failed to retort is all.

Does Baps fight daily or have they in the last 2 years, NO!

Does and has GOONS fought large high tech nations and rogues in the last 2 years, YES! End of discussion really.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311610559' post='2763440']
Whoaaaaa cowgirl, don't speak for me okay!, I never dropped anything, my point stands as mattski says.

You failed to retort is all.
[/quote]

Oh hi, the GOONS cave dwelling society always travels in packs so i knew it wouldnt be long before supportive replies would come :P

Edit: Also please keep up i was replying to your man mattski133 who said this:
[quote]All because you tried to make a point that GOONS had a year to grow freely when we had nothing of the sort.[/quote]

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311610816' post='2763443']
Oh hi, the GOONS cave dwelling society always travels in packs so i knew it wouldnt be long before supportive replies would come :P
[/quote]

Yea I think all I got from that post was a NOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Snarfffffffffff!!!!

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311610244' post='2763437']
[/quote]

I'm not here to say we're an amazing alliance or anything, I'm just saying the crux of your argument was wrong, and then you called me a liar when I was being honest, while lying yourself. And your retort above is another lie, as we fought both wars to our maximum ability.

That beign said, it takes a little bit to get to 20k NS and start thinking about buying tech. About..5-6 months for your average player (some GOONS choose to remain small and fight, and will not ever grow). Add another year to develop the kind of economic base of wonders, infra, and tech you need to be taken seriously. Having the rough equivalent of Gramlins attack you and then something like 20 million NS hit you a few months later puts a serious stop to the second part when all the tech-bought infra disappears during the nuke storm.

The evidence is the scores of zi'd nations with ~800 tech we had after the war. Can't exactly start selling tech again. It's slow going rebuilding everything. So, chill out.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1310902090' post='2757714']
11-11-11.
I'm suprised this isn't common knowledge.
[/quote]

nothing will happen that day, there's a special reason for that, it involves dragons and stuff. :awesome:

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1311626027' post='2763563']
Rebel, you are off your rocker if you're contending GOONS hasn't fought an alliance war within the last year...
[/quote]

No i didnt, mattski133 just gone off on a rant about DH-NPO war which was nothing to do with anything i said.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311425035' post='2762048']
I have nuking people for years. You listen to Alterego too much, he would imply our alliance or give the impression our alliance has no members over 5k NS. This is not the case, In fact I have nuked Baps plenty, the good old days.
[/quote]

I'm being sarcastic, I know there's a few of you with nukes. It's just a matter of whether or not everyone else in GOONs will get the opportunity to get nukes again too.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1311089764' post='2759247']
It'd be like having a shootout with IRS agents. Sure I'd feel better and better with each empty clip, ...
[/quote]

What the hell is wrong with you?

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1311357861' post='2761384']
Voted December. All this talk of September/October/November has me worried since that happens right when college football in Valinor really starts to get interesting.
[/quote]

Tivo man, Tivo!

Edit:
Louisa come back, I miss you!

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311453678' post='2762265']
Then the same could be said for GOONS then because from the end of the RLMMO War (December 10, 2009) to the start of Doom House-NPO War (January 24, 2011) With alittle over a year of non war means GOONS as a whole contridicts your "It is easy to grow large if you don't fight wars ;)" statement.

Its easy to talk smack to alliances, but you shouldnt contridict yourself doing so :P
[/quote]

Seriously, way to chop out a whole hell of a lot of warring there, duder.

edit:

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1312000944' post='2767465']
I'm being sarcastic, I know there's a few of you with nukes. It's just a matter of whether or not everyone else in GOONs will get the opportunity to get nukes again too.
[/quote]

Your lack of faith in our growth is disturbing.

Edited by nippy