Looking for an alliance

I'm looking for an alliance. It doesn't matter if you're big or small, which side of the treaty chain you are, just state your case either here or in a PM. The only requirement I have is that your government is full and stable.

Noted accomplishments:
1. MoE, MoFA, alliance founder (alliance ns reached over 1 million)
2. Involved in 3 different wars
3. Schatt has called me an *Expletive Deleted* hat

[quote name='Chief Black Hawk' timestamp='1309711849' post='2747729']

Noted accomplishments:
[/quote]
When did you use to play and what alliance?

Thousand Suns are looking for experienced members...we are a small but growing alliance so come by and check us out
http://thousand-suns.proboards.com/index.cgi
or you can reach me on IRC #Thousand-suns
eather way you chose come by anyway

i know its short...but i figure if you came by we can talk at more length i hope to hear from you soon

Eden

I'm looking for an alliance. It doesn't matter if you're big or small, which side of the treaty chain you are, just state your case either here or in a PM. The only requirement I have is that your government is full and stable.

Noted accomplishments:
[/quote]

Hi Mate I'd like to invite you to join us over at the Nuclear Proliferation League if your interested... we are a new up and coming alliance just crossed a month old and now 50 nations in strength.

We have a full and stable government (although we do have a couple open deputy spots at present!) and are located generally within the XX/SF side of the treaty web if your trying to picture us FA wise.

Feel free to drop over and visit us or sign up at www.z15.invisionfree.com/NPL_CN

May be seeing you soon!

Wally
NPL Triumvir

Edited by King Wally

The Christian Coalition of Countries is a fairly medium-sized alliance, and we have a stable, experienced government. Our upper-tier is always looking for reliable sellers, too. :)

Come and Join one of the alliances hot on the bloc, we know you won't be unwelcome on our forums, even if we are Non Grata
:awesome:

So Check us out - We're the newest Sanctioned Alliance on Bob, formed from Poison Clan and iFOK last month and led by experienced members in Mikethefirst, arexes and KingXander.

Come say hi at #nongrata on Coldfront too :)

Look forward to meeting you if you pop by.

Forte is recruiting. We're a small black team aliance willing to help our members in anything they do/need. We offer protection, constant tech deals, trade circles(if you need one), then wartime and peace-time aid.

If you want to join you can contact me ingame or on here.. im on both constantly and you'll here back within 10 min of sending

Merry meet.

Are you looking for peace or war? a particular color? Why do you want to be sure all positions are filled?

Pax Corvus is a medium sized black alliance nearly 1 year of age. We walk the path of peace and are open to all who share our values. We, however, are always seeking to add qualified members to our government. We feel that everyone who wants to contribute should.

We are at forum.paxcorvus.com or at #Pax on coldfront.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1309723200' post='2747848']
:/ What was your old name?
[/quote]

Ummm judging by some recent information I got today about how FAIL the alliance I started turned out after I left I think I'm going to keep that information between me and the alliance I join. Haha.

I'm not looking to join a nuetral alliance, nothing against them, I just find war too fun to pass up on. The reason I want stability in government is because the last couple alliances I was in had some real issues when it came to organization. I've spent most of my CN career trying to help small alliances become great or just trying to start one from the ground up. I'm over it. Once again, nothing against it, it's just way too much work. I just want to settle into an alliance that has some structure all ready. I've done the GM thing, now I just want to be a roll player in a different system.

[quote name='Chief Black Hawk' timestamp='1309747218' post='2748061']
Ummm judging by some recent information I got today about how FAIL the alliance I started turned out after I left I think I'm going to keep that information between me and the alliance I join. Haha.

I'm not looking to join a nuetral alliance, nothing against them, I just find war too fun to pass up on. The reason I want stability in government is because the last couple alliances I was in had some real issues when it came to organization. I've spent most of my CN career trying to help small alliances become great or just trying to start one from the ground up. I'm over it. Once again, nothing against it, it's just way too much work. I just want to settle into an alliance that has some structure all ready. I've done the GM thing, now I just want to be a roll player in a different system.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Sounds Like Nuclear Proliferation League for you. We have a tech raiding policy allowing you to war nations but with the Alliance Affiliation of "none." Two ground assaults, and peace out. CB must be named as anything close to this example: "Tech Raid-Peace Out."

As King stated, we are a stable Government. We also have at least 50 members, not bad for being almost two months. Come check us out.

-FearUnited
Lord of Compliance
Nuclear Proliferation League[/color]

Let me give you another choice then. Randalla of the HiElands is Queen Regnant of the Amazon Nation. They are basically a monarchy with stable government, tease us about being hippies but we share an ancestry in Ubercon.

http://amazonnationalliance.proboards.com/index.cgi

Tell them I sent you, they'll get a laugh.

Noted accomplishments:
[/quote]

If you are experienced, you most likely know LoSS. We love experienced members and we hold monthly elections for government. We have reliable charter and plenty of positions within the government. Ofcourse we have other things to offer also, such as a very organized Tech Dealing system. Any other questions please ask. :)

Forum: http://www.cn-loss.net

Edited by BMK812