Fark Announcement

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308892369' post='2740141']
Sorry pal, its clear to all in this thread that you're mans bluff was called and he is a yellowbellied infra hugger. Say no u all ya like but its here for all to see :blush:
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure your alliance was invited to start an aggressive war against his, not the other way around, dunno if you can't read or just missed the point completly.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1308892676' post='2740145']
I'm right [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=396041"]here[/url], say when.
[/quote]

[i]Muddog has nuclear weapons!! Are you sure you want to declare war?

Have you attempted to discuss this issue with Muddog the ruler of Rural Route 3 before declaring war? Wars have a very strong impact on your nation and should not be taken lightly. You will remain in a state of war for a period of 7 days or until peace is declared. [/i]

Can we discuss this? :excl:

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1308892757' post='2740148']
ok when

what a shame you could send a proxy if youd like. Otherwise pull up a chair to the game and play or get back to the kennel.
[/quote]

It appears, I do not roll high enough to play in your game, and will not be for sometime. You my friend could come set at a table with me if you really felt like playing a hand.

To the geniuses debating Fark's membership policies, it doesn't matter what their policies are. They're their own, and they have the right to set them. The point is that so does Nordreich, and Fark has no right to have any influence on them, and certainly no right to declare war on NoR for what goes on in their alliance.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1308892676' post='2740145']
I'm right [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=396041"]here[/url], say when.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, bud is much too large. However we are happy to offer you someone in range if you are still willing to do a one on one. Is this agreeable?

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1308892979' post='2740154']
I'm pretty sure your alliance was invited to start an aggressive war against his, not the other way around, dunno if you can't read or just missed the point completly.

[i]Muddog has nuclear weapons!! Are you sure you want to declare war?

Have you attempted to discuss this issue with Muddog the ruler of Rural Route 3 before declaring war? Wars have a very strong impact on your nation and should not be taken lightly. You will remain in a state of war for a period of 7 days or until peace is declared. [/i]

Can we discuss this? :excl:
[/quote]

Miss, if your gonna set at the table, I'm going to take your money. You deal,

[quote name='Kryievla' timestamp='1308893455' post='2740161']
Unfortunately, bud is much too large. However we are happy to offer you someone in range if you are still willing to do a one on one. Is this agreeable?
[/quote]

Depends on who I'm playing, I'm not gonna waste dollars on penny poker.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1308889807' post='2740076']
Oh okay ... I'll answer for them now that I understand your question. Nazis (as well as child molesters, terrorists, violent felons and others who advocate genocide) are not welcome in Fark. On the other hand, being a heterosexual is not a Farkistan membership requirement; I assumed that was obvious, but I'm happy to clear things up for you.
[/quote]
You mean to say that FARK actively asks about and/or investigates potential members activities outside of this realm, and won't allow people in based on things that have nothing to do with Planet Bob or anyone in it?

That's a pretty ridiculous thing to do. I've never encountered any alliance with such an admission policy before.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1308893308' post='2740159']
To the geniuses debating Fark's membership policies, it doesn't matter what their policies are. They're their own, and they have the right to set them. The point is that so does Nordreich, and Fark has no right to have any influence on them, and certainly no right to declare war on NoR for what goes on in their alliance.
[/quote]
Winner winner chicken dinner.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1308893608' post='2740166']
[/quote]
Me, if I can get into range, though I'd like to know why (I can get in range with no aircraft and minimum soldiers, but that's about it). I don't think it would be a quite fair war, but I'm also terribly out of practice. I'd like to know why you want a war though, since I've seen no reason for you.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Kryievla' timestamp='1308893455' post='2740161']
[/quote]
You may have to fight someone in Olympus if homeboy does indeed want to throw down

/me pages blazer to thread 102954

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1308893608' post='2740166']
[/quote]

We have made an agreement. Muddogg has agreed to fight one of ours in a one on one in 30 days time. If we aren't at war by then, that is. :ph34r:

Sorry Olympus :(

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1308893751' post='2740168']
I'm sorry, I was bluffing.

2, 8 unsuited.
[/quote]

It seems you folded. Let me know if you wanna play again.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1308893817' post='2740172']
Me, if I can get into range, though I'd like to know why (I can get in range with no aircraft and minimum soldiers, but that's about it). I don't think it would be a quite fair war, but I'm also terribly out of practice. I'd like to know why you want a war though, since I've seen no reason for you.
[/quote]

I've got a table reserved in 30 days, if there is no objection by the other chair, as far as I'm concerned your welcome to set in. Edit-

Its the nature of the game sir, play your hand or don't sit down to bet.

[quote name='Folkvar Forkbeard' timestamp='1308893862' post='2740173']
Alot of pent-up frustration in this announcement. You're going to give yourselves the blue-balls.
[/quote]

Have you not seen our flag sir, they are indeed blue.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1308894269' post='2740180']

I've got a table reserved in 30 days, if there is no objection by the other chair, as far as I'm concerned your welcome to set in.

[/quote]
Bah. They won D:

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1308894269' post='2740180']
It seems you folded. Let me know if you wanna play again.

I've got a table reserved in 30 days, if there is no objection by the other chair, as far as I'm concerned your welcome to set in.

Have you not seen our flag sir, they are indeed blue.
[/quote]
/me tips helm

You got balls and I can respect that see you in 30 days should be fun for all. :)

Take note Aloha he talked and walked not talked and back pedal that is how it should be.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1308892979' post='2740154']
[/quote]

I get it. He wants to talk !@#$ about us needing the help of friends and then when I say we can go go 1v1 he then runs and hides behind HIS friends and his protectorate with daddy FARK.

Its very clear.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1308894434' post='2740183']
/me tips helm

You got balls and I can respect that see you in 30 days should be fun for all. :)

Take note Aloha he talked and walked not talked and back pedal that is how it should be.
[/quote]

/me tips hat

Indeed sir, I'll bring the beer, y'all bring the cards.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1308894434' post='2740183']
[/quote]

I notice you didn't attack me; just as I said you wouldn't.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1308895769' post='2740201']
I notice you didn't attack me; just as I said you wouldn't.
[/quote]
You also ignored chefjoe's post, which explains why bud wouldn't attack you.

[quote name='TumultuousPapaya' timestamp='1308880851' post='2739849']
It bothered us enough that when a member of Valhalla came to us we were frank with them.
[/quote]
Oh trust me, I was most certainly not looking for a query that night. Your man was very urgent in his request for gov, and I was the closest thing to it available. There are plenty of people who were in that channel who can attest to that. Afterward I passed on our conversation to my gov and tried to forget about the whole thing.

A minor detail I suppose, but it should be noted we (and specifically me) certainly weren't ever seeking out Fark's opinion on these leaked images.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1308896121' post='2740209']
I'll take you 1v1, but we are not going to start an alliance war with FARK to destroy a tech deficient goomba like yourself.
[/quote]

It's almost worth it...

[quote name='Graphix' timestamp='1308896064' post='2740207']
Oh trust me, I was most certainly not looking for a query that night. Your man was very urgent in his request for gov, and I was the closest thing to it available. There are plenty of people who were in that channel who can attest to that. Afterward I passed on our conversation to my gov and tried to forget about the whole thing.

A minor detail I suppose, but it should be noted we (and specifically me) certainly weren't ever seeking out Fark's opinion on these leaked images.
[/quote]
To follow up on that, if you are willing to lie about that (a minor detail) how can we believe a word you are saying? (at Papaya, not Graphix)

[quote name='Kryievla' timestamp='1308896380' post='2740212']
It's almost worth it...
[/quote]
You just want to roll him because of his infra to tech ratio. Admit it.