Joint Tetris/SUN Announcement

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1305868924' post='2715380']
I would hope that SUN doesn't think this allows them to renege on the rest of their reps as I've heard they intend to. That would just be classless :)
[/quote]

I'd say that would put fault on SUN for the aggressive actions that may or may not be taken by Exodus. So that would be that last little bit of Article IV that everyone is questioning would essentially and hopefully prevent King James from making yet another idiotic move like reneging on the rest of the reparations.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hope that SUN doesn't think this allows them to renege on the rest of their reps as I've heard they intend to. That would just be classless :)
[/quote]
As you have seen we have started to pay our reps

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305864093' post='2715341']
Best of luck Tetris. You'll need it with these guys; they're quite a hassle.
[/quote]

Heh I think if they thought we were a hassle, you wouldn't be viewing this thread right now Don't you think?

Also Hoping to have a good time with Tetris. Thanks <3

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305883534' post='2715452']
Tetris: controversial for the hell of it. :awesome:

It's admirable in a sense.
[/quote]

Thank you! Someone does understand! :smug:

o/ SUN

Looking forward to see where the road takes us.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1305864509' post='2715348']
Pretty ballsy. Good luck with this guys.[/quote]

Not particularly ballsy, especially if they went to the Bank of VE to make sure they could write the check first (as they should have). Also, I've never seen an optional defense clause that was so carefully worded. It's OPTIONAL defense, you can decide not to come to their defense just because it's Friday and you're feeling not so warish today--or for no reason whatsoever. Bad behavior on SUN's part would by presumption preclude Tetris from jumping in without need of further "verbiage".

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305894197' post='2715484']
Not particularly ballsy, especially if they went to the Bank of VE to make sure they could write the check first
[/quote]

Yet another person who seems to think that we're just an extension of VE. We don't "bank" on anyone, we take full responsibility for all decisions we make.

I would hope that SUN doesn't think this allows them to renege on [b]the rest[/b] of their reps [b]as I've heard they intend to[/b]. That would just be classless :)
[/quote]
[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1305893169' post='2715482']
As you have seen [b]we have started[/b] to pay our reps[/quote]

You've started, that's fine and dandy. Just, follow through. That's what he was saying.

[quote]Heh I think if they thought we were a hassle, you wouldn't be viewing this thread right now Don't you think?[/quote]

Presumptuous. This could be a good bit of entertainment for them at your expense. :P

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1305889879' post='2715472']
They're 300k NS more than us.
[/quote]

You're protecting SUN with your treaties,not your NS.

Heh I think if they thought we were a hassle, you wouldn't be viewing this thread right now Don't you think?
[/quote]

They haven't known you long enough.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1305901227' post='2715512']
No we're not.
[/quote]

[quote]
Recently, Tetris saw the travesties that had befallen the alliance of SUN and so saw fit to take action. We couldn't stand by and watch for any longer. So we got talking and found them to be a good group of people. We decided to honour our new found friendship in the form of a treaty.[/quote]
[quote] Article IV - Optional Defense

If either signatory comes under attack from a third party, the other alliance has the option [b][u]to defend the signatory from attacks that the attacked signatory is faultless in.[/u][/b]
[/quote]

Based on the wording of the prelude and Article IV, it is obvious who would be coming to who's defense.

[quote name='LexCorp' timestamp='1305902104' post='2715516']
Based on the wording of the prelude and Article IV, it is obvious who would be coming to who's defense.
[/quote]

But we don't expect our allies to help. In fact, I would be appalled if they did!

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1305894391' post='2715487']
Yet another person who seems to think that we're just an extension of VE. We don't "bank" on anyone, we take full responsibility for all decisions we make.[/quote]

You would be held responsible regardless.

Also, did you bother to note that I said you actually should have gone to VE to talk to them about it? They are your key ally and SUN isn't exactly on people's "like" list. <_<

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305902825' post='2715520']
You would be held responsible regardless.

Also, did you bother to note that I said you actually should have gone to VE to talk to them about it? They are your key ally and SUN isn't exactly on people's "like" list. <_<
[/quote]

They're on my like list, which is good enough for me.

As you have seen we have started to pay our reps
[/quote]

76 members and it taken you 3 days now to move 4 slots of aid with 4 more to go. Hell even with only 45 members, Exodus could move 8 slots of aid in less than a day. So you are either stalling, or your completely incompetent. Which is it?

[quote name="ironchef"]76 members and it taken you 3 days now to move 4 slots of aid with 4 more to go. Hell even with only 45 members, Exodus could move 8 slots of aid in less than a day. So you are either stalling, or your completely incompetent. Which is it?[/quote]
If anyone knows incompetence its a former GGA triumvir.

But seriously, get over it. You're gonna get your money which is more than you would have got from anyone but SUN.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305913723' post='2715599']
If anyone knows incompetence its a former GGA triumvir.

But seriously, get over it. You're gonna get your money which is more than you would have got from anyone but SUN.
[/quote]

Oh you. If I had not just had a snack I may have taken your bait. :P

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1305913484' post='2715597']
76 members and it taken you 3 days now to move 4 slots of aid with 4 more to go. Hell even with only 45 members, Exodus could move 8 slots of aid in less than a day. So you are either stalling, or your completely incompetent. Which is it?
[/quote]

maybe they are just dragging their feet for the hell of it........I know I would if extorted like this....I dont know the whole story and dont really care but imo exodus probably should not have accepted a nation with active wars.

Dont get me wrong PZI is never ever cool in my book but a good 7 day beating would have taught a lesson also.

:popcorn:

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1305894391' post='2715487']
Yet another person who seems to think that we're just an extension of VE. We don't "bank" on anyone, we take full responsibility for all decisions we make.
[/quote]

So if exodus and friends decide to roll you and SUN your first move wont be to go crying to VE for help?

Riiiiighhht... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1305916422' post='2715624']
maybe they are just dragging their feet for the hell of it........I know I would if extorted like this....I dont know the whole story and dont really care but imo exodus probably should not have accepted a nation with active wars.

Dont get me wrong PZI is never ever cool in my book but a good 7 day beating would have taught a lesson also.

[/quote]
a lesson not to tell someone to "suck my wang" over IRC.. yeah that deserves a beat down :rolleyes:

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1305916422' post='2715624']

[/quote]
So as long as you keep a nation in active wars, PZI is ok?

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1305916780' post='2715628']
So if exodus and friends decide to roll you and SUN your first move wont be to go crying to VE for help?

Riiiiighhht... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

We have never, and will never "cry to VE for help"