Joint Tetris/SUN Announcement

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1305918971' post='2715649']
We have never, and will never "cry to VE for help"
[/quote]

Yeah, usually we go to SLCB for that.

EDIT: And, methinks if someone rolled both of us because we have an ODP, I don't think we'd NEED to ask VE for help.

Edited by USMC123

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1305916780' post='2715628']
So if exodus and friends decide to roll you and SUN your first move wont be to go crying to VE for help?

Riiiiighhht... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Nice to know that you assume Exodus' first move would be to go crying to their allies for help.

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1305921184' post='2715674']
Nice to know that you assume Exodus' first move would be to go crying to their allies for help.
[/quote]
I doubt they'd need to go crying for help to get them involved.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1305920411' post='2715663']
Yeah, usually we go to SLCB for that.

EDIT: And, methinks if someone rolled both of us because we have an ODP, I don't think we'd NEED to ask VE for help.[/quote]

Which was my point earlier...this treaty takes no courage really, just an enabler.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305922587' post='2715686']
Which was my point earlier...this treaty takes no courage really, just an enabler.
[/quote]

And? I honestly have no idea what you're getting at.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1305922963' post='2715691']
And? I honestly have no idea what you're getting at.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101951&view=findpost&p=2715348"]Someone described this treaty as "ballsy"[/url], implying that it took courage to do.

It just isn't.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305923544' post='2715697']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101951&view=findpost&p=2715348"]Someone described this treaty as "ballsy"[/url], implying that it took courage to do.

It just isn't.
[/quote]

Ah gotcha. Perhaps ballsy in the sense that said individual thinks we'll have difficulty with SUN and that we'll potentially take a PR hit.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1305923780' post='2715701']
Ah gotcha. Perhaps ballsy in the sense that said individual thinks we'll have difficulty with SUN and that we'll potentially take a PR hit.[/quote]

That dent on the side of your car isn't from a grocery cart. :o

But...I will give you credit for not signing a MDP or higher with them. [s]If [/s]When they train wreck at least you'll be clear of the debris field.

[quote name='LexCorp' timestamp='1305901170' post='2715511']
You're protecting SUN with your treaties,not your NS.

They haven't known you long enough.
[/quote]

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1305901227' post='2715512']
No we're not.
[/quote]

last time i checked, you did something similar like SUN.
And to get your way, you flashed your VE treaty all over IRC.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1305918971' post='2715649']
We have never, and will never "cry to VE for help"
[/quote]

You are a liar.
Did you forget the time when your alliance !@#$%*ed and moaned and flashed the VE treaty during peace negotiations, several times.

During the Tetris vs. Zeon/Nebula-X issue
your role was the same as SUN's there

I do feel for Sun standing alone, I just wished they didnt pick you hypocrites.

:ph34r:

Edited by Cyber Nationz

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1305941706' post='2715815']
You are a liar.
Did you forget the time when your alliance !@#$%*ed and moaned and flashed the VE treaty during peace negotiations, several times.

During the Tetris vs. Zeon/Nebula-X issue
your role was the same as SUN's there

I do feel for Sun standing alone, I just wished they didnt pick you hypocrites.

:ph34r:
[/quote]

Hey man, remember that time your protectorate accepted a nation who had previously gone rogue on one of our gov members, refused to just have him pay the damages as reps and keep the nation in question, and then both your alliance and your protectorate threatened to go to war if we didn't just let him go and drop our single ZI sentence? Yeah, I remember that. Is that the incident you were referring to here, because you sure did word all that funny.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1305942150' post='2715817']
Hey man, remember that time your protectorate accepted a nation who had previously gone rogue on one of our gov members, refused to just have him pay the damages as reps and keep the nation in question, and then both your alliance and your protectorate threatened to go to war if we didn't just let him go and drop our single ZI sentence? Yeah, I remember that. Is that the incident you were referring to here, because you sure did word all that funny.
[/quote]

Nice try changing the facts.

You mean more like, you attacked during peace terms and while the reps were being sent and you purposefully did NOT accept them, so you can find a loophole to hit a protected nations.
And how it took you over a week to launch an attack, during which the member was accepted.

Yeah you really did change the facts.
Pity you havent disbanded yet.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1305942558' post='2715820']
Nice try changing the facts.

You mean more like, you attacked during peace terms and while the reps were being sent and you purposefully did NOT accept them, so you can find a loophole to hit a protected nations.
And how it took you over a week to launch an attack, during which the member was accepted.

Yeah you really did change the facts.
[/quote]

Yeah, we were looking to find loopholes to hit him, that's why our member stalled his attacks for 4 days while we wasted way, way too many hours of our lives negotiating with people who accepted a rogue into their alliance. Seriously. There are at least 8 hours worth of logs where I respond to this same crap. Don't bring it into our treaty thread, because you're just going to make yourself look foolish.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1305942150' post='2715817']
[/quote]

Pretty sure Zeon's two members at that time would of been more than enough to fight Tetris. Your lacking of Warchests would ensured that we would of had growth if we had fought you as we were sitting on warchests that dwarfed your entire alliance put together.

But yes, even your leader at the time Logan has admitted that you guys broke the terms thats why we started to get itchy. ^_^

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1305942934' post='2715824']
Pretty sure Zeon's two members at that time would of been more than enough to fight Tetris. Your lacking of Warchests would ensured that we would of had growth if we had fought you as we were sitting on warchests that dwarfed your entire alliance put together.

But yes, even your leader at the time Logan has admitted that you guys broke the terms thats why we started to get itchy. ^_^
[/quote]

Honestly it was a very long time ago when this all happened and I cba to go review the details, but I'll go ahead and default to the "hey, don't accept rogues into your alliance next time" line and keep on truckin'.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1305942858' post='2715823']
Yeah, we were looking to find loopholes to hit him, that's why our member stalled his attacks for 4 days while we wasted way, way too many hours of our lives negotiating with people who accepted a rogue into their alliance. Seriously. There are at least 8 hours worth of logs where I respond to this same crap. Don't bring it into our treaty thread, because you're just going to make yourself look foolish.
[/quote]

Oooh arent you a tough guy, with a log dump threat.

The same logs will also tell, how your own allies said that you guys are stupid and withdrew their support from you.

Enough Said!

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1305943321' post='2715827']
Oooh arent you a tough guy, with a log dump threat.

The same logs will also tell, how your own allies said that you guys are stupid and withdrew their support from you.

Enough Said!
[/quote]

What? You sure do talk a whole lot and say nothing of use. You're not even trying to reply to what I say anymore.

[OOC]Also, the logs are on my laptop and you seriously don't know me if you think I'd go through the trouble of booting that up just to show the OWF the same arguments we're making now spread out over the course of several days.[OOC]

Now, if you don't mind, I'm quite through with being baited ITT. Back to below the bridge with you! And when you venture forth again, try not to be so mad. :P

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1305943148' post='2715825']
Honestly it was a very long time ago when this all happened and I cba to go review the details, but I'll go ahead and default to the "hey, don't accept rogues into your alliance next time" line and keep on truckin'.
[/quote]

He wasn't a rogue, he was a Mack.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1305942558' post='2715820']

[/quote]

Sounds like Tetris and SUN are a match made in heaven.

Ah. PoZ and Neb-X rears their head.

A few things:

-Crying to VE? You are literally high. VE was still in war and their involvement in the ordeal was no more than, "Hey, these turds might try to pick a fight with us."

-Mack was a rogue in a war with us. If we wanted to renege on any agreement, it was our choice. Besides, our so called "peace talks" were taking way too long because "omg, Tetris attacked a rogue we accepted into our alliance while at war!"

-The warchest comment is particularly lulzy for two reasons: 1) We were only out of war for like 2 weeks, and 2) You guys were out of war for only a couple days. Don't give me that $^%#. Tetris could have taken both of you (PoZ and Neb-X).