Joint Tetris/SUN Announcement

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1305947977' post='2715875']
Ah. PoZ and Neb-X rears their head.

A few things:

-Crying to VE? You are literally high. VE was still in war and their involvement in the ordeal was no more than, "Hey, these turds might try to pick a fight with us."

-Mack was a rogue in a war with us. If we wanted to renege on any agreement, it was our choice. Besides, our so called "peace talks" were taking way too long because "omg, Tetris attacked a rogue we accepted into our alliance while at war!"

-The warchest comment is particularly lulzy for two reasons: 1) We were only out of war for like 2 weeks, and 2) You guys were out of war for only a couple days. Don't give me that $^%#. Tetris could have taken both of you (PoZ and Neb-X).
[/quote]

You replying to this is lulzy.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305913723' post='2715599']
If anyone knows incompetence its a former GGA triumvir.
[/quote]

If one gets lectured by a former GGA triumvir on incompetence, that just shows how bad they are.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1305947977' post='2715875']
Ah. PoZ and Neb-X rears their head.

A few things:

-Crying to VE? You are literally high. VE was still in war and their involvement in the ordeal was no more than, "Hey, these turds might try to pick a fight with us."

-Mack was a rogue in a war with us. If we wanted to renege on any agreement, it was our choice. Besides, our so called "peace talks" were taking way too long because "omg, Tetris attacked a rogue we accepted into our alliance while at war!"

-The warchest comment is particularly lulzy for two reasons: 1) We were only out of war for like 2 weeks, and 2) You guys were out of war for only a couple days. Don't give me that $^%#. Tetris could have taken both of you (PoZ and Neb-X).
[/quote]

aww boohoo, you had your chance you didnt take it,
:smug:

Wow.. Now I don't like VE one bit, (Personal Opinion BTW) but I like how a SUN leg humping Tetris to be protected from mean ol' Exodus, has spawned into a oh VE this and VE that.... and VE hasn't even posted once in here I don't think... so I must applaud that decision by them. Second.. I would in my opinion believe if SUN Reneged on the reps, and Ex hit SUN it would remain a good one on one unless Tetris acted, at which point, I am sure one of Ex's awesome allies would have answered the call.. Somehow I don't believe VE would waste the time to come into this off a ODP for one, and for two tetris being dumb and protecting SUN who would have totally been in the wrong. But maybe I am giving VE too much credit for being the lesser of the evils on that side of the spectrum.

Either way, this is pretty much over with. SUN was smart, paid most of their reps, and promised the rest tomorrow. So no war.. whats the arguing about? Specially from like people who were no where around the situation from the start?

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1305957607' post='2715968']
Wow.. Now I don't like VE one bit, (Personal Opinion BTW) but I like how a SUN leg humping Tetris to be protected from mean ol' Exodus, has spawned into a oh VE this and VE that.... and VE hasn't even posted once in here I don't think... so I must applaud that decision by them. Second.. I would in my opinion believe if SUN Reneged on the reps, and Ex hit SUN it would remain a good one on one unless Tetris acted, at which point, I am sure one of Ex's awesome allies would have answered the call.. Somehow I don't believe VE would waste the time to come into this off a ODP for one, and for two tetris being dumb and protecting SUN who would have totally been in the wrong. But maybe I am giving VE too much credit for being the lesser of the evils on that side of the spectrum.

Either way, this is pretty much over with. SUN was smart, paid most of their reps, and promised the rest tomorrow. So no war.. whats the arguing about? Specially from like people who were no where around the situation from the start?
[/quote]

You're on the right track, but for the sake of accuracy, I must point out we aren't protecting SUN.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1305958789' post='2715985']
You're on the right track, but for the sake of accuracy, I must point out we aren't protecting SUN.
[/quote]

You may not be "protecting" SUN, but your protecting them in a sense. As in instead of people saying "Oh X is gonna trash SUN" it was "Oh now X has to think about there moves" weather intentional or not, you slightly protected them. However, I for one, as is with others around irc that have been upto date on this situation know the SUN was running all over irc looking for friends to sign with them so Exodus wouldn't abuse them. So thus is why this signing has been called controversial or ballsy, or plain dumb, or even why your being accused of protecting them.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1305957607' post='2715968']

[/quote]

Heh, im pretty sure if it was a one on one, we would be able to do some heavy damage. Also, I think you need to keep that big mouth of yours shut :P you just can't control it for some reason. makes me LOL

It's really really funny how Neb-X and Zeon keep saying that we were flashing our VE treaty on IRC against them when in fact, didn't even bring it up. Ironically, they went complaining to VE about the situation hoping VE would interfere and stop us. Really makes me laugh how quickly stories change. Moreover, our other allies at the time were trying to work out a solution and in fact, not once, said they are not supporting us. I guess taking a diplomatic approach now-a-days is considered no support?

Anyways, back to the matter at hand, Swatch is in SUN and therefor SUN seem to be a great alliance for now. Only time will tell if otherwise.

o/ SUN
o/ Tetris

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1305977159' post='2716037']
Heh, im pretty sure if it was a one on one, we would be able to do some heavy damage. Also, I think you need to keep that big mouth of yours shut :P you just can't control it for some reason. makes me LOL
[/quote]

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. ~ Victor Borge

Humor is the weapon of unarmed people - Simon Wiesenthal

Edited by LexCorp

[quote name='ali5541' timestamp='1305980489' post='2716053']
It's really really funny how Neb-X and Zeon keep saying that we were flashing our VE treaty on IRC against them when in fact, didn't even bring it up. Ironically, they went complaining to VE about the situation hoping VE would interfere and stop us. Really makes me laugh how quickly stories change. Moreover, our other allies at the time were trying to work out a solution and in fact, not once, said they are not supporting us. I guess taking a diplomatic approach now-a-days is considered no support?

Anyways, back to the matter at hand, Swatch is in SUN and therefor SUN seem to be a great alliance for now. Only time will tell if otherwise.

o/ SUN
o/ Tetris
[/quote]

I love how you come into a thread with any real relevance or knowledge of a situation. You are pretty much the least informed person in the entire situation. Go back to the little hole you crawled out of, and ask permission from the other Tetris members before you come out to play.

Also, best of luck with this treaty, glad someone took advantage of the delicate situation and decided to give SUN another chance.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1305989273' post='2716093']
I love how you come into a thread with any real relevance or knowledge of a situation. You are pretty much the least informed person in the entire situation. Go back to the little hole you crawled out of, and ask permission from the other Tetris members before you come out to play.

Also, best of luck with this treaty, glad someone took advantage of the delicate situation and decided to give SUN another chance.
[/quote]

You should say that to yourself, going to every alliance on the face of planet bob hoping they would hear your woes. Lost in translation, eh?

Edited by ali5541

All this posturing is meaningless...

SUN agreed to pay reps, a paltry amount I might add, and unless SUN is going to break its word and renig on the agreement they made this is all moot.

IF SUN renig's and shows it has no honor then things will escalate. Not a threat, just stating fact.

IF Tetris then decides to defend honorless liars then they too shall be looked upon with the same derision and ridicule as the original agreement breakers(SUN).

So imo just pay up and do the right thing SUN. Anything less is just going to result in a cluster$%&@ you wont enjoy.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1306004046' post='2716170']
IF Tetris then decides to defend honorless liars then they too shall be looked upon with the same derision and ridicule as the original agreement breakers(SUN).
[/quote]

I go to sleep at night dreaming of us having that reputation.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1306025838' post='2716309']
I must say, this thread has turned out to be quite amusing.
[/quote]

Just one of the many flavors tetris leaves in your mouth. It is what we do. :awesome:

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1305977159' post='2716037']
[/quote]

Yes you would do some damage but for heavy damage idk if you guys would get to see partial damage..Swatch sorry bro but you made me lol at this comment... :lol1:

:wub: swatch

Edited by mylife125

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1306004046' post='2716170']
[b]
IF Tetris then decides to defend honorless liars then they too shall be looked upon with the same derision and ridicule as the original agreement breakers(SUN).[/b]

[/quote]

Ohh please let this happen,
I will make sure We sign a Disposable M[b]A[/b]DP with Exodus.

:P