The Brain and Freelancer - Reunited.

greg136

Recently, a member of The Brain - Freelancer - contacted Peggy Sue, a member of the UPN government, suggesting she could (if she so wished) pass on information that she may be privy to. She then, rather honourably, passed details of Freelancer's request onto the UPN's Prime Minister - Altheus.

Altheus contacted me via The Brain's IRC channel demanding Freelancer be made to apologise, and that he be removed from The Brain. Freelancer, fearing a lack of support, decided to jump rather than be pushed and left The Brain.

Since then, I, along with senior officials in The Brain have launched an investigation into Freelancer's moral and legal position. After much consideration, we have found, that whilst his behaviour wasn't constructive or desirable, it was by no means illegal. At worst, he is guilty of plotting, rather than actually conducting any espionage. Peggy Sue was not coerced, threatened, or otherwise into giving up any secret or private information.

As far as we can ascertain, Freelancer simply asked Peggy Sue to disclose anything she felt like disclosing. As such, we see no reason for Freelancer to be expelled from The Brain, and are welcoming him back with open arms.

Signed

Greg136

Parietal Lobe of The Brain

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for clarification, I thought the post Theragu made was humorous but after contemplating it for a while I see that it just makes us at The Brain look like jerks. Although I haven't had very much to do with the discussions, from what I've been told Altheus has been nothing but polite in this and reacted as any alliance leader should.

For the record, we had no prior knowledge of Freelancer talking to Peggy Sue in the manner and would not have supported it if we had. Everyone here has to do what they have to do but just know that we realize it was stupid and apologize.

I'm never going to believe a word you or your wretched alliance say ever again

Edited by Altheus

I'm happy to announce that The Brain is now protected by me personally. Touch them and I'll cut your hand clean off.

I am sure we will see.

Edit: Secondly, the timing is so great. You guys see that there is a major war going on, so you think you have brass ones all of a sudden?

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

Freelancer is this important to you? Really?

The man endlessly insults USN and CDT, drunkenly tells Lonewolfe to "fornicate with his [own] mother" for saying a few nice words about CDT, and threatens to coup USN (on more than one occasion). Then of course, most recently, tries to have Peggy Sue (UPN's MoFA) pass UPN and CDT information onto him. As you say, UPN approached you about this in a calm manner. You apologize in private (see Altheus' post) while telling UPN to, in essence, suck on your supposedly large phalluses - no link for this one because the topic was removed for vulgarity. You do agree that his actions were wrong, though, and reluctantly approve of UPN placing him on ZI. Now you take that all back and "welcome him with open arms".

All I can say is I'm glad you're not talking about your "hot dogs" again.

Edited by Borimir Resurrected