Official disclosure

WcaesarD

I don't know whether the image was faked or not. It hardly matters. For some reason our erection results have managed to get onto the OWF before we posted them ourselves. And THAT makes me suspicious. I'd really like to see our gov step in and answer some questions regarding this.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SupremeCourtJudge' date='31 January 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1264988821' post='2148957']
As someone who is confused and outraged by this, as well as by the refusal of FARK government to answer even the simplest question about this, I see that my days in FARK are numbered. And I have been here since the Holy Wars. Anyone need a 100k NS nation?
[/quote]

I think TOP and IRON do...

[quote name='Watson895' date='01 February 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1264989025' post='2148982']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=133351&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=133351&Extended=1[/url]
[/quote]
This clearly proves this is a joke.

If FAN was serious they would have staggered. :awesome:

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='31 January 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1264989383' post='2149029']
OP, you said "Screen Shots" plural, right now you posted one with the rather obviously photoshoped name of RandomlyJim included and another of the general forum, any more before this gets completely dismissed?
[/quote]
I can promise you that nothing was shopped, and I provided further evidence a couple pages back. working on getting a clean version of the first pic back up.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='31 January 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1264989056' post='2148986']
I'd also like to say that if this is a prelude into a treaty; RAD did it first, and did it best. :v:
[/quote]

For some reason I remember alliances doing it long before then. Pain in the $@! to search for though.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='31 January 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1264988496' post='2148922']
My second theory: FAN purposely created this thread, which isn't true, in order to influence Fark's elections the OTHER way, to the REAL spies.
[/quote]
Maybe we created the thread to influence FANs attempts to manipulate the Fark elections to influence FAN's leadership...

:gag:

[quote name='Epik High' date='31 January 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1264989544' post='2149038']
For some reason I remember alliances doing it long before then. Pain in the $@! to search for though.
[/quote]

I'm sure. Someone told me the Orders and GOONS did it back in the day, but that doesn't matter because RAD is RAD and nothing can top the RAD-RoK MDoAP. Of course I'm a bit biased. :unsure:

If this is for real though, I'm liking FAN more and more every passing day.

[quote name='WCaesarD' date='31 January 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1264989436' post='2149035']
I can promise you that nothing was shopped, and I provided further evidence a couple pages back. working on getting a clean version of the first pic back up.
[/quote]

Didn't have a clean version to begin with, eh?

[quote name='WCaesarD' date='01 February 2010 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1264989436' post='2149035']
[/quote]

Yes, the general forum topic. However, in your OP you apologized to "FARK, Athens, MHA, NPO, The Corporation, Ragnarok", indicating that there were reports on them as well. From the screen shot you provided of the forum, clearly there are a number of reports there which you could have screenshoted. You may say that nothing was photoshoped in the screenshot from your OP, but people who are familiar with the art are inclined to think that it very well may have been to include RandomlyJim's name. If you have more evidence of spying (and it stands to reason you wouldn't just take 2 screenshots and call it a day if you were planning on doing something like this), now would probably be the best time to post it.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='31 January 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1264989877' post='2149062']
Yes, the general forum topic. However, in your OP you apologized to "FARK, Athens, MHA, NPO, The Corporation, Ragnarok", indicating that there were reports on them as well. From the screen shot you provided of the forum, clearly there are a number of reports there which you could have screenshoted. You may say that nothing was photoshoped in the screenshot from your OP, but people who are familiar with the art are inclined to think that it very well may have been to include RandomlyJim's name. If you have more evidence of spying (and it stands to reason you wouldn't just take 2 screenshots and call it a day if you were planning on doing something like this), now would probably be the best time to post it.
[/quote]

I think he was apologizing to them because he told them that FAN didn't spy. Still considering his second screenshot and the fact that he said he'd have more I'm still very doubtful about it all. For something like this you'd think you would get it all organized before making a call out topic.

This definitely explains some...odd...PM's I've started receiving about a month or so ago. Vague promises of "rising to heights you may never achieve in Farkistan" and things of that nature. I'm not going to name any names, but a couple appear on Ceasar's list. I wasn't really sure what was happening, but was told to wait, and I'd see.

Well, I see something now. But what I'm not really sure. The people I'd normally turn to, I no longer trust. People can speculate about this being "fake" or some sort of treaty announcement, but I can assure you, things have gotten really out of control inside Fark. Not only do I feel betrayed by people who obviously misrepresented themselves, but they felt I was someone they could lure into their traitorous plans!

I just really can't believe this...

[quote name='evil uncle tom' date='31 January 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1264989947' post='2149066']
Arcades057 I will come out and play if you will. :ehm:

I hope somebody will tell the rest of FAN what is going on.
[/quote]

*yawn* so much talk I've heard from you guys over the years, yet no action. If I was attacked by FAN, do you honestly beleive that with the level of response on the behalf of Karma alliances protecting the NPO that anyone would jump in the fight on my side? Honestly, if you are anything but talk--any one of you--something would have been done before.

So consider this another call out. You know where I am. 1 on 1, 2 on 1, whatever makes you frisky, less talk more action.