Official disclosure

WcaesarD

I'm [s]rather skeptical[/s] completely unconvinced of [s]this[/s] the validity of this screen shot.

Betraying FAN...man, I hope you have a safehouse or something lined up.

NINJA-EDIT: Upon further inspection...

Edited by Coursca

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Wilson' date='31 January 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1264987595' post='2148831']
O_O

This is a spy report? This looks more like someone bashing Farks gov then a serious spy report. I mean come on, "He has a tattoo of a BAR-15 on his right buttock."? Yea, its very serious alright.

edit: misspelled buttocks :x
[/quote]
I can verify the veracity of this claim. It is a well known fact in Farkistan, but not in the general populace, that I do have a tattoo of a BAR-15 on my buttock.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='01 February 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1264988039' post='2148868']
You are reading it correctly my friend.
[/quote]

On closer inspection the part where his name is mentioned look a little wierd.. the text is slightly higher than the rest of the line.

If that was an actual report...why would they talk about all of their agents in code and then, at the very very end, mention the name of one of their spies. Not to mention even mention what government position they were running for. As well, some form of recognition on when that post was even made would have been nice.

[quote name='Arcades057' date='31 January 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1264987812' post='2148849']
If so, darn, I guess FAN hasn't changed at the top levels from the lying conspiring pack of jackals they always were.
[/quote]
That may be true but I half wonder if this was some test of loyalty with some joke spy reports that the poster just failed miserably. Also, as somebody who has known Jim for a long time, and fought on the same minority political faction within Fark with him for awhile, this doesn't add up at all. The man alternated between quitting Fark, quitting the game, and helping others run for office above furthering himself as a candidate. He's been joking about getting some of us back so he can resign for awhile now. Perhaps a brilliant spy but brilliant isn't the first word I'd use to describe him normally ^_^

[quote name='Kindom of Goon' date='31 January 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1264988218' post='2148889']
On closer inspection the part where his name is mentioned look a little wierd.. the text is slightly higher than the rest of the line.
[/quote]
The font is a bit off too, looks bolder than the rest. This could definitely be altered.

Edited by savethecheerleader

[quote name='popsumpot' date='31 January 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1264988194' post='2148885']
Does anyone think the words "Randomly Jim" look like it was 'shopped in?
[/quote]
It looks that way. There are a few font variations, actually, though the "Randomly Jim" one looks possibly shopped in.

[quote name='ConeBone69' date='01 February 2010 - 11:36 AM' timestamp='1264988162' post='2148880']
Is it just me or does the randomly in "Randomly Jim" look way, way off? I'm not a technical guy, so maybe there's an explanation but it definitely looks shopped.
[/quote]
It looks fine to me.

[quote name='PhysicsJunky' date='31 January 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1264988254' post='2148896']
That may be true but I half wonder if this was some test of loyalty with some joke spy reports that the poster just failed miserably.
[/quote]
That was my first thought as well. And "Randomly Jim" isn't the only thing that looks 'shopped.

(Unless they intentionally made it looked 'shopped so no one takes the threat of FAN spies seriously. My my, you've all made a conspiracy theorist out of me)

Edited by Gopherbashi

Don't claim you wanted to clear you conscious! You are just pissed because you didn't get your way on that last vote. Why don't you go join Arcades making pizzas....oh wait...you might give out Pizza Hut's secret sauce recipe so i guess that job is to much responsibly.

- Linx310
Member of FAN

Edited by linx310

[quote name='Watson895' date='31 January 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1264988228' post='2148892']
You promote a guy and this is what he does. Thought I knew you better.
[/quote]

[quote name='Bad JuJu' date='31 January 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1264988283' post='2148899']
Caesar, you are a lying piece of worthless !@#$.
[/quote]

Conflicting messages? :P