official announcment by the alliance "free Grä..."

MOTU-Man

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, excuse me?

well, when you ended your post with "not about Rams' antics"... I guess you didn't even mean it but it's a loaded statement... you're basically saying "ya, Ram's up to some crap, but we can talk about it later"

Ram is a controversial person, he even says so himself. I dont really get how my statement was loaded with something that wasnt obvious anyway. If i can keep to the topic, everybody else will be able to as well, because I've probably seen more of Ram than most of you.

I, too, am sad that Gre has abandoned their principles of sitting in TOP's lap. How dare they declare independence!

That said, Ram does need to be nuked. Him and like 5000 other people.

I must have missed the lapdog part when i was in Gre, but im sure great Elyat cant be wrong.

I must have missed the lapdog part when i was in Gre, but im sure great Elyat cant be wrong.
I'll be fair and say it wasn't the whole alliance. You sure got the second part right, though.

Both quoted for the truth. Elyat is infallible to date. Even what you thought of as his mistakes were part of his plan all along.

Ram is a controversial person, he even says so himself. I dont really get how my statement was loaded with something that wasnt obvious anyway. If i can keep to the topic, everybody else will be able to as well, because I've probably seen more of Ram than most of you.

What I will never get is why you people are so afraid of speaking the truth. Ramirus is so horribly inept and unbearable that he chased away most of Gremlins longtime members, and most of their better ones. There, I said it. The truth is out. Don't worried, you and Grems are no longer allied. You don't have to hide the truth anymore. Really, you folks are quite ridiculous that way.

Also, you are right about Elyat never being wrong.

since i got sanctioned in any color by now... I see it as bad gesture not asking me prior... therefore the forces of MOTU-Maniacs are now pushing the buttons...

:. Sent Message

To: Ramirus Maximus From: MOTU-Man Date: 1/15/2010 1:50:24 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by MOTU-Man. You lost 46640 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 14 cruise missiles, 691.381 miles of land, 230.460 technology, 691.381 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Edited by MOTU-Man

To: Reyne Mordigan From: MOTU-Man Date: 1/15/2010 1:55:24 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by MOTU-Man. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 2510 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 29 cruise missiles, 691.381 miles of land, 230.460 technology, 691.381 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

her sdi is damn good... last nuke for her... ;)

message is send ;)

her sdi is damn good... last nuke for her... ;)

message is send ;)

Tell me about it, I wasted so many nukes in that war back in April.

Actually, every nuke was worth it because when one hit I felt that much more :smug: