War on Microagression

Mogar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have other treaties that you shied away from, perhaps the stats were not in your favor? I hope this one in particular wasn't signed and held onto for over five years in the event of an evil micro, warring against three other larger alliances, was it's origionally intended purpose.

Nonetheless, I hope you continue grand standing that you've honored it, and I hope RIA continues these rock solid fundamentals in the future. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

12 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You guys have other treaties that you shied away from, perhaps the stats were not in your favor? I hope this one in particular wasn't signed and held onto for over five years in the event of an evil micro, warring against three other larger alliances, was it's origionally intended purpose.

Nonetheless, I hope you continue grand standing that you've honored it, and I hope RIA continues these rock solid fundamentals in the future. 

I cannot think of a war that the RIA has shied away from due to fear of a hard fight, perhaps you can enlighten me?

5 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I cannot think of a war that the RIA has shied away from due to fear of a hard fight, perhaps you can enlighten me?

I'm afraid enlightening you is pointless if you're going to play ignorant. [edit: I did  reach out to enlighten you on discord, although it appeared your comment was a blanket PR statement and of no real interest of wanting it addressed] Gh0st's own involvement while sitting in TTK was finally tossed under the rug in that he acted aloneMogar the Weasel is well aware of his own complicity. He is also smart enough to play dumb and relentless enough to point fingers in all other directions. He has a rich history of burning the candle at both ends. It's in sharp contrast from the portrait he paints in the OP as someone portraying themselves as noble.

HkF7dTC.jpg?1

t6BzvY4.jpg?1

zOy3U0y.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Just because a nation buys tech does not mean they actually interact with the world that much. The last time I recall seeing them do anything was back in 2013, around 5 years ago. At least you guys in The Imperial Entente have actually done something notable during that time frame.

Holy hell a complement from Franz. 

This is a good day 

17 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'm afraid enlightening you is pointless if you're going to play ignorant. Gh0st's own involvement while sitting in TTK was finally tossed under the rug in that he acted aloneMogar the Weasel is well aware of his own complicity. He is also smart enough to play dumb and relentless enough to point fingers in all other directions. He has a rich history of burning the candle at both ends. It's in sharp contrast from the portrait he paints in the OP as someone noble.

So wait, RIA screwed over TTK in Gh0s7 war and I was either:

1. not aware of it

2. aware of it and joined RIA anyway.

Seems pretty hard to justify.

14 hours ago, Mogar said:

I suspect that Decimator will be fair and just in his peacemaking ability

Let's cut the sportsmanship pow wow. This is a war, Mogar. One does not simply war M Inc and expect a fair and just peace. We will do anything and everything to bloody your nose.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I really hope this is the wake up call Shangri La needs, to outright disband. I find it very unsettling that RIA is defending an alliance who is too incapable of speaking on their own behalf, or even defending themselves. I have come across many crapshoot alliances in my day, but Shangri La... oh my...

Being inactive does not earn them a free pass.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I am enacting my unilateral Defense Pact with Mogar.

Since my spies got caught and all. <3

Edit: With all the peace going around for some odd reason, I don't know who I should attack, so if these Monstrous people would attack me at their leisure that'd be great. I'll get back to you within a day or two most likely. :)

Edited by x Tela x

12 hours ago, x Tela x said:

With all the peace going around for some odd reason, I don't know who I should attack, so if these Monstrous people would attack me at their leisure that'd be great. I'll get back to you within a day or two most likely. :)

We prefer not taking a trip to the clinic afterwards... Now run along you dirty echelon scum