the Lost World Announcement

[center][IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/Beautiful_Blaze/tLW%20Stuffz/tLWFlag.jpg[/IMG]

Hello dear citizens of Bob. On this fine day, I bring you grand news from the Lost World's little corner of the world. And that is...

...that we seriously love this comic.

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/Beautiful_Blaze/tLW%20Stuffz/Dinocomic-456.png[/IMG]

Because, yes. We can sexy. :smug:

But also, that we have reached a great milestone in tLW's slightly-over-one-year lifespan.

Behold!

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/Beautiful_Blaze/tLW%20Stuffz/1MilNSmilestone-09172010.jpg[/IMG]

I remember when I joined the Lost World... I discovered Planet Bob on September 13th, 2009, and the first recruitment message I got was from this random guy named Divine Proportion. ..who later turned out to be a girl. I joined the Lost World that very day, which was only 6 days after the Lost World had actually begun. I remember it being only around 12 or 13 nations total, with only about 300,000 NS or so. And I remember thinking to myself, "Wow.... These guys are really cool. And they love what they've built together. I want to help this grow into something great." And here I am, 369 days later, and tLW has reached over 1 million NS with a grand total of 36 nations.

To all of my fellow tLW members:
I love you guys. You give me the drive to help us succeed, and you help to make the Lost World an amazing alliance, because it's the people that make an alliance. An alliance does not make the people. (Unless the alliance is drunk, but that's a story for another time.)

To tLW's wonderful, wonderful allies:
I love you guys. NpO, UINE, Gondor, FAR... All of you are great allies. I wouldn't trade you for anything short of 1 billion tech. :wub:

To the rest of Bob:
[i]Dr. Ian Malcolm:[/i] God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
[i]Dr. Ellie Sattler:[/i] Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to our 1 million NS acheivement, we would like to take this time to announce the election results for the September/October term.
The results are as follows:

Chairman: [i]ProdigyNL[/i]
Vice Chairman: [i]Silver Empress[/i]

Park Security Director: [i]Shifty Stranger[/i]
Park Management Director: [i]Satsukage[/i]
Public Relations Director: [i]Silver Empress[/i]
Research and Development Director: [i]Flessen (Audragon)[/i]
Tourism and Advertising Director: [i]Bones Malone[/i]
Park Finances Director: [i]Sareya[/i]

Only the Director positions were up for grabs this term. The Chairman is only voted in every 6 months (this is Prod's third month now), and the Vice Chairman is chosen by the Chairman from the Directors.

Also, I know Bones would have me mention that Divine Proportion is serving as Deputy Tourism and Advertising Director, and that he would like to brag about DP being underneath him once again. :awesome:

And with that thought in my mind, I bid you all a good day and a good night.

But don't forget. We can sexy. :smug: [/center]

Edit: typos <_<

Edited by Silver Empress