A Press Release from the Corporation

[center][img] http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4892/darkgreen.png[/img][/center]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

[b]The Corporation announces major policy change and treaties[/b]

[i]OWRP, PLANET BOB – May 24, 2010[/i]

The Corporation declared its existence almost 10 months ago, and aimed to be a contributing member to our new home on yellow. We have long advocated for yellow, and continue to finding it to be a warm and welcoming place. Unfortunately, the Corporation now feels that the yellow sphere cannot be a viable long term economic plan, nor is it fiscally responsible to remain on the sphere. The Corporation wishes to make it clear that this has nothing to do with our neighbours on yellow. As mentioned, we find yellow warm and welcoming, and have made a great many friends on yellow. It was the hardest part of our decision to move off the sphere, and we hope that just because we will be on a different sphere does not mean that the friendships we forged will be extinguished.

As you may have guessed from the flag, or known from someone telling you, the Corporation could not be happier to be moving to the green sphere. We have already made a great many friends, and have known some of the people on the sphere for a long, long time.

We are thankful to the sphere for being so welcoming to us, and for giving us the opportunity to become a signatory for the United Jungle Accords.

[quote][center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/f/f9/UJAEmblem300.png[/img]
[b]The United Jungle Accords[/b][/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]

We, the undersigned alliances, as members of the Green Trading Sphere, recognizing our mutual, natural, and undeniable duties to defend, preserve, and support our home and its people, do ordain and establish these Accords for a free and united team, as well as ensure the perpetual bonds of brotherhood between all Green nations and alliances.
edit First Accord - Commitments to the Green Team

* i. The undersigned alliances do agree to refrain from any and all aggressive actions towards one another. This includes the use of spies, both in game and out, against each other, as well as unwarranted sanctions from Senators. If any member state of an undersigned alliance is found in direct violation of this article, the quarrel between all affected parties is expected to be resolved by diplomatic means.
* ii. The undersigned alliances do agree to refrain from hindering any nation's or alliance's movement to and from the Green Team.
* iii. The undersigned alliances do agree to refrain from forcing any Green nation not under their own jurisdiction to cancel foreign aid or trade agreements.

[b]Second Accord - Senators and Sanctions[/b]

* i. Any nation residing on the Green Team may run for and obtain the position of Senator.
* ii. By obtaining the position of Senator, a nation automatically recognizes its inherent duty to abide by the terms of this Accord, whether it be officially affiliated or not.
* iii. Only one member per alliance may run for and obtain the position of Senator. If there should be more than one nation of the same alliance running for Senator, one nation must cease his or her campaign, and set his or her Senate Vote Option to No Votes Allowed.
* iv. Senators may only use sanctions on nations unaffiliated with these Accords that pose a severe nuclear threat to another alliance as a rogue nation.
* v. Should one of the undersigned alliances find that a Senator is abusing his or her powers, said alliance may initiate a vote between the collective signatories of these Accords to remove said senator. Each signatory receives one vote. Should the undersigned find the Senator in question guilty, by simple majority, said Senator is required to abdicate his position or, should the undersigned wish, be removed by force.

[b]Third Accord - Neutral Alliances[/b]

* i. Any alliance may, at any time, elect to sign these Accords as a neutral party. The neutrality of said alliance must be declared publicly prior to the admittance process outlined in the Fifth Accord, and said alliance must maintain their own Declaration of Neutrality.
* ii. The undersigned alliances do recognize that the intent of any neutral signatory is purely to enhance the economic unity of the Green Team.
* iii. Neutral signatories are exempt from the Team Sponsored Protectorates Accord, as well as voting on admissions to the Accords themselves.
* iv. Neutral signatories may choose to abstain from any vote, decision, announcement, or conflict stated in these Accords that might otherwise jeopardize their neutrality.
* v. Neutral signatories may run for and obtain a senator seat as long as doing so does not conflict with their respective Declarations of Neutrality, and as long as fulfilling the duties of Senator does not conflict with said declarations.

[b]Fourth Accord - Team Sponsored Protectorates[/b]

* i. Any alliances wishing to enter the team sponsored protectorate agreement must be a declared Green Team alliance, in part or in whole, and must submit a formal request to a signatory of this treaty or be invited by a current signatory. The admission of an alliance to the team sponsored protectorate agreement must be ratified in the form of a two-thirds majority vote by the undersigned.
* ii. The undersigned alliances to agree to mutual communication, economic practice, and civility between themselves and the protectorates, as well as mandatory, unilateral defense of said protectorates should they come under attack by a foreign power.

Alliances under the protectorate agreement

* iii. agree to adhere to all of the laws of these Accords.
* iv. recognize and respect both their sovereignty and political independence, as well as the undersigned alliances.
* v. understand that it is the duty of the protectors to help nurture and grow the protectorates, and therefore agree to open economic exchange and agree to consider advice from the undersigned alliances should it be offered.
* vi. understand that in the event one of their protectors comes under attack, they have the option to come to their assistance, but are not obligated to do so.

[b]Fifth Accord - Admission and Resignation[/b]

* i. Any alliance wishing to become a member of these Accords must be a declared Green Team alliance, in part or in whole, and must submit a formal request to a signatory of this treaty or be invited by a current signatory. A representative of a signatory alliance, after receiving the formal request, may request a vote for admission.
* ii. The admission of a new signatory into this agreement requires approval in the form of a two-thirds majority vote by the undersigned. In the event a new alliance is granted admission, they must sign, agree to, and abide by these United Jungle Accords.
* iii. An undersigned alliance may, at any time, choose to withdraw from these Accords in a peaceful and cordial manner.
* iv. This treaty may be dissolved through a vote of unanimous consent by all signatory alliances of this treaty.

[b]Sixth Accord - On the Past[/b]

* i. All signatories of this treaty fully recognize the need to forever remember and reflect on all past horrors that have occurred on the sphere, in a universal commitment to prevent any of these atrocities from reoccurring. Furthermore, the undersigned do agree to forever embody the loving spirit that created the United Green Legislation, the Sphere of Win Treaty, and these Accords in everything they do.
* ii. This Accord is henceforth forever enacted and acknowledged by all signatories unto eternity, even with the resignation from, the amending of, or the termination of these Accords.

[b]Signed for the Viridian Entente,[/b]
Impero, Lord of the Entente
Solaris, Duke of the Entente
TypoNinja, Secretary of State
Goldielax25, Secretary of Defense
Kayvaan Shrike, Secretary of the Interior
Bob Janova, Secretary of Economics

[b]Signed for World Federation,[/b]
Char Aznable, Emperor
Enrage, Regent
Baltus, Minister of Discussion
The Compound, Minister of the Homeland
The Keeper, Minister of Security

[img]http://cnsymphony.com/img/quad1-sigsclear.png[/img]

[b]Signed for Phoenix Rising,[/b]
[i][b]dagger08[/b], Arbiter of Hope
[b]Rickyman1984[/b], Arbiter of Strength
[b]Sognatore[/b], Arbiter of Wisdom
[b]Andre27[/b], Counselor
[b]Pintos5150[/b], Master of Foreign Affairs
[b]Ferrin[/b], Master of Defense
[b]Emperor Charlemagne[/b], Eternal
[b]Randleman[/b], Eternal
[/i]

[b]For the Green Protection Agency, As a neutral signatory;[/b]
Thomasj_tx, President of the Agency
Pascal Paoli, Vice President of the Agency
Jim Raynor, Minister of Defense
ConfessorRahl, Minister of Internal Affairs
Ouchneddnesscooooo, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Magic Friend, Minister of Economics
Biff Webster, Minister of Membership Compliance

[b]For Pandemic;[/b]
ArgonV - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ashen - Senior Diplomat
Magnificus Focus - Legal Counsel
Gnome - Minister of Propaganda
Forgottenonez - Minister of Defense
Gazongola - Minister of Internal Affairs
codolf Hiller - Minister of Recruitment

[b]For Tetris;[/b]
Logan, Lead Game Developer
Pollard, Programmer of Foreign Matters
Granat, Programmer of Internal Matters
Kean, Programmer of Game Patent
BladeX, Game Councilor
USMC123, Game Councilor

[b]Signed for the Corporation,[/b]
[b]The Executive Officers[/b]
iClean, Chief Executive Officer
Kevin McDonald, Chairman
UnitedNations, Chief Operating Officer

[b]The C-Level Officers[/b]
LegendoftheSkies, Chief Communications Officer
Hereno, Chief Administrative Officer
MaliciousMan, Chief Security Officer
Obiwan, Chief Finance Officer

[b]The Board of Directors[/b]
Sovereign Dixie, Director of Public Relations
Assyra, Director of Knowledge
Charley, Director of Developmental Research
BossB, Director of Human Resources
Bungalo Bill, Director of Technology
KingNeptune, Director of Supply
The Peaceful One, Colonel[/quote]
---
As we have been exploring new relationships with our colour change, so to have we been strengthening existing relationships. It gives me great pleasure to announce our upgraded treaty with \m/.

[quote] [CENTER][img]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4892/darkgreen.png[/img][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091225193216/cybernations/images/thumb/7/74/Mflag.jpg/200px-Mflag.jpg[/img]

[b]We Love \m/, no really…[/b][/CENTER]

T[COLOR=red]he[/COLOR] Corporation and the honorab[COLOR=red]l[/COLOR]e peo[COLOR=red]p[/COLOR]le in [COLOR=red]\m/[/COLOR] have, s[COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]nce \m/’[COLOR=red]s[/COLOR] inception, gotten to know eac[COLOR=red]h[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]o[/COLOR]ther even better than before. We [COLOR=red]l[/COLOR]earne[COLOR=red]d[/COLOR] that \m/ and The Corporat[COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]o[COLOR=red]n[/COLOR] share a similar mindset and have been enjoyin[COLOR=red]g[/COLOR] o[COLOR=red]u[/COLOR]r interaction[COLOR=red]s[/COLOR]. With th[COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]t in mind both [COLOR=red]g[/COLOR]roups decided an upgr[COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]de was [COLOR=red]in[/COLOR] order. [COLOR=red]S[/COLOR]o we are proud [COLOR=red]to[/COLOR] say that we are [COLOR=red]u[/COLOR]pg[COLOR=red]r[/COLOR]ading to an MDoAP. [COLOR=red]W[/COLOR]e also, [COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]n spite of \m/’s utter[COLOR=red]l[/COLOR]y base[COLOR=red]l[/COLOR]ess accusations, deny [COLOR=red]th[/COLOR]at a hidd[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]n message exists in this treat[COLOR=red]y[/COLOR]. I me[COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]n it. Don’t even t[COLOR=red]r[/COLOR]y to look for on[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]. You won’t find [COLOR=red]an[/COLOR]ything. Deleting [COLOR=red]ev[/COLOR]ery bit of black text w[COLOR=red]il[/COLOR]l not get you [COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]nywhere.

Article I: Sovereignty
Both a[COLOR=red]lliance[/COLOR]s [COLOR=red]w[/COLOR]ill respect eac[COLOR=red]h[/COLOR] oth[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]r’s sovereig[COLOR=red]n[/COLOR]ty. Each [COLOR=red]w[/COLOR]ill b[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR] consi[COLOR=red]de[/COLOR]red independent and neither [COLOR=red]c[/COLOR]an c[COLOR=red]l[/COLOR]a[COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]m the right to i[COLOR=red]n[/COLOR]t[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]rfere in the other’s [COLOR=red]d[/COLOR]ecisions or how [COLOR=red]the[/COLOR]y conduct the[COLOR=red]ir[/COLOR] affairs.

Article II: Peace
Bo[COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]h signato[COLOR=red]r[/COLOR]i[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]s [COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]gree [COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]o refrain from taking an[COLOR=red]y[/COLOR] aggr[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]ssive action against each other. This [COLOR=red]m[/COLOR]ay be defined as Cor[COLOR=red]p[/COLOR] conducting any typ[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR] of attack (such as [COLOR=red]r[/COLOR]aids) against \m/ nations [COLOR=red]or[/COLOR]vice versa. Spying in-ga[COLOR=red]m[/COLOR]e or outside of the g[COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]me may also be conside[COLOR=red]r[/COLOR]ed a ve[COLOR=red]x[/COLOR]ing or hostile act and is [COLOR=red]p[/COLOR]rohibited by this treaty.

Article III: Intelligence
Sho[COLOR=red]u[/COLOR]ld a signa[COLOR=red]to[/COLOR]ry [COLOR=red]b[/COLOR]e pr[COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]vy to information which may concern the other[COLOR=red]’s[/COLOR] safe[COLOR=red]k[/COLOR]eep[COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]ng, safe[COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]y, pro[COLOR=red]te[/COLOR]ctio[COLOR=red]n[/COLOR] of their members, or secur[COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]ty, they are u[COLOR=red]n[/COLOR]der obliga[COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]ion to s[COLOR=red]h[/COLOR]ar[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR] such infor[COLOR=red]m[/COLOR]at[COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]on. By [COLOR=red]c[/COLOR]o[COLOR=red]ro[/COLOR]llary, a signatory is allo[COLOR=red]w[/COLOR]ed to [COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]sk the other about whate[COLOR=red]ve[/COLOR]r inform[COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]tion they may have k[COLOR=red]n[/COLOR]owledge of. Shoul[COLOR=red]d[/COLOR] a signa[COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]ory make suc[COLOR=red]h[/COLOR] a [COLOR=red]re[/COLOR]quest, the other p[COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]r[COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]y is [COLOR=red]en[/COLOR]courag[COLOR=red]ed[/COLOR] to share any [COLOR=red]k[/COLOR]nowl[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]dge they may ha[COLOR=red]v[/COLOR]e. However, this isn[COLOR=red]’[/COLOR]t con[COLOR=red]s[/COLOR]idered [COLOR=red]m[/COLOR]andat[COLOR=red]o[/COLOR]ry unless such informa[COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]ion is vital to the security of t[COLOR=red]he[/COLOR] signato[COLOR=red]r[/COLOR]y who is asking.

Article IV: Defense
An attack on one signatory [COLOR=red]w[/COLOR]ill be consid[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]red an attack [COLOR=red]o[/COLOR]n both signatories. I[COLOR=red]f[/COLOR] a signatory comes under attack by a third party, the other is obligated to assist the other [COLOR=red]f[/COLOR]inancially as w[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]ll as milita[COLOR=red]r[/COLOR]ily. A signa[COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]ory may, how[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]ver, refrain from entering the other’s defensive war should the atta[COLOR=red]c[/COLOR]ked signatory ask t[COLOR=red]h[/COLOR]em [COLOR=red]to[/COLOR].

Article V: Aggression
If a signatory launch an aggressive [COLOR=red]w[/COLOR]ar against a t[COLOR=red]h[/COLOR]ird p[COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]r[COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]y, the other signatory will ha[COLOR=red]ve[/COLOR] the option to assist the attack[COLOR=red]er[/COLOR] in [COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]ny way they chose, shou[COLOR=red]l[/COLOR]d that be mi[COLOR=red]li[/COLOR]t[COLOR=red]a[/COLOR]rily, fina[COLOR=red]nc[/COLOR]ially, or both. Assistanc[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR] in an aggressive war is strictly optional, but encourage[COLOR=red]d[/COLOR].

Article VI: Non-Chaining
A) Should one signatory come under attack due to their actions in an existing conflict, this treaty will become an ODP for the duration of the conflict in question.
B) Should one signatory be attacked by a third party as a direct result of aggressive action, this treaty will become an ODP for the duration of the conflict in question.

Article VII: T[COLOR=red]e[/COLOR]rmination
[COLOR=red]S[/COLOR]hould a signa[COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]o[COLOR=red]r[/COLOR]y desire t[COLOR=red]o[/COLOR] cancel this treat[COLOR=red]y[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]s[/COLOR]ometime in the future, [COLOR=red]the[/COLOR]y [COLOR=red]ma[/COLOR]y withdraw a[COLOR=red]nd[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]r[/COLOR]emove the[COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]r signatures and cancel the pact for any reason they [COLOR=red]d[/COLOR]ecide warrant[COLOR=red]s[/COLOR] a cancelation. However, sho[COLOR=red]u[/COLOR]ld thi[COLOR=red]s[/COLOR] agreement be canceled there will be a 48 h[COLOR=red]o[/COLOR]ur grace period beginning a[COLOR=red]ft[/COLOR]er t[COLOR=red]h[/COLOR]e cancell[COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]ng party notifie[COLOR=red]s[/COLOR] the other of their i[COLOR=red]n[/COLOR]tent to cancel. Dur[COLOR=red]i[/COLOR]n[COLOR=red]g[/COLOR] t[COLOR=red]h[/COLOR]is grace period, the [COLOR=red]t[/COLOR]reaty shall re[COLOR=red]ma[/COLOR]in active.

Signatu[COLOR=red]re[/COLOR]s,

[b]Signed For \m/;[/b]
The Triumvirate

[b]Signed for the Corporation,[/b]
[b]The Executive Officers[/b]
iClean, Chief Executive Officer
Kevin McDonald, Chairman
UnitedNations, Chief Operating Officer

[b]The C-Level Officers[/b]
LegendoftheSkies, Chief Communications Officer
Hereno, Chief Administrative Officer
MaliciousMan, Chief Security Officer
Obiwan, Chief Finance Officer

[b]The Board of Directors[/b]
Sovereign Dixie, Director of Public Relations
Assyra, Director of Knowledge
Charley, Director of Developmental Research
BossB, Director of Human Resources
Bungalo Bill, Director of Technology
KingNeptune, Director of Supply
The Peaceful One, Colonel[/quote]

---

We have quite a few other irons in the fire, so look for another press release from the Corporation shortly.
Until then, there’s a party in #corporation.
o7 Green
o7 UJA
o7 \m/
o7 Yellow
o7 Corp

Edited by Kevin McDonald

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]We are building a religion
We are building it bigger
We are widening the corridors
And adding more lanes[/i]

o/Corp
o/\m/
o/UJA

Glad we could finally get closer to our buds in \m/ and a huge thanks from all of Corp to the many awesome alliances in UJA for their hospitality and helpfulness!

Welcome to Green, Corporation. Given your early successes, I expect that you will help build the tradition of our sphere, and I know that you value the sacrifices and bloodshed that went into the creation and reformation of the UJA.

[quote name='Logan' date='24 May 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1274753780' post='2310808']
Tetris had also signed this. Welcome to the sphere.
[/quote]

So did GOP, POoT, as well as Andromeda and Argo in memorium.

[quote name='Iserlohn' date='24 May 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1274754311' post='2310824']
Hah, I see through your little ploy. The Corporation is just "going green" for the positive PR. You green-washing capitalists, always slaving for the bottom line!

(Congrats :v: )
[/quote]

Since you put it [i]that[/i] way... actually yeah, that's pretty much it.