House of Lords surrenders

Tromp

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/d/db/Hol_flag.jpg[/img][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/f/f4/Fokflag.png[/img][/center]

I'll keep this short. :P

As of now, the House of Lords have hereby agreed to the following terms and surrender to the FOK! Alliance:

[list=1]
[*]House of Lords surrenders to FOK, shall not re-enter the current global war and stays completely neutral for the remainder of the conflict.
[*]Each HoL Governmentmember will need to apply to our forums and at their embassy present us with a gift of no less than 20 unique sheep each and 5 cloves of garlic. This will provide for a giant festive meal for all the victorious members of FOK, prepared by FOK's own Masterchef UncleHarry, owner of Harry's House of Halal Hapjes and mentioned in a sidenote on page 257 of the Michelin-StarGuide of 2006.
[*]FOK will greet all HoL representives with trumpet fanfare and such honors as befit their stations.
[/list]

Signed for The House of Lords:
[i]His Stateliness, The Honourable Blinky969, Field Marshal, 1st Viscount of the House of Lords[/i]
[img]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab234/blinky969/BlinkySeal.jpg[/img]

Signed for the FOK! Alliance:
[i]President: Ome Harry
Minister of Economic Affairs: Outlander
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Tarenzi
Minister of Internal Affairs: DiviFilius
Minister of Defense: oinkoink12[/i]

On behalf of FOK I'd like to thank the House of Lords for this 'clean', hourable and enjoyable fight.
Best of luck in your future endeavours. :)

Edit: edited in flags on request.

Edited by Tromp

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 February 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1265844642' post='2173376']
Having them submit themselves to you in a humiliating ritual is interesting, whatever floats your boat. Good luck HoL
[/quote]
Lighten up Francis. :P

[quote name='El Hefe' date='10 February 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1265845207' post='2173399']
Well that lasted long.

Nice terms though :awesome:
[/quote]

about ∞x as long as you we're honorable (and they were at war for 3 days), but hey, who am I to judge.

congrats on getting out HoL, your contributions we're appreciated, even if they weren't that long, in the end you've got to take care of yourself first.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='10 February 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1265844790' post='2173384']
Don't know what to say, so I'll just give you an emoticon that represents my feelings best.

:gag:
[/quote]

Getting Tela to gag is better then the peace itself :D

o/ FOK!
o/ HoL