Crimson Guard Edict #2: Statement of Clarification

CGBanner.png

Crimson Guard Edict #2: Statement of Clarification

As I'm sure most of you are aware, there have been a few misunderstandings and ongoing issues which have been bothering the Crimson Guard since our recent Declaration of Existence. No-one likes misunderstandings, and so we're going to clear these up. Now. I hope you'll afford a brand new alliance like ours some mistakes and allow us to correct them. :)

1. The Crimson Guard has and will continue to have a policy of ‘second chances’ in membership. This policy was extended to our former Minister of the Interior in the hope that past wrongs would be corrected and a new era of friendship could begin. Though this policy will remain, Sileath does not. He has resigned from his position and from the Guard in order to continue his personal pursuits. We acknowledge the warnings and advice from the community regarding Sileath, and deeply regret this turn of events.

Therefore, with Sileath resigned, the less controversial and more muscular Sup4l33t3ki11a will assume the position of Minister of the Interior.

2. You might also be up to date on the issue of zigbigadorlou. If so, we'd like to clarify that Francesca, who had received permission to nation-sit for zigbigadorlou, did not delete his infrastructure simply out of spite, but to reach the lower strength level of 'Pete's' nation, whom zigbigadorlou had asked Francesca to nuke on behalf of him. As it turns out, Sileath was behind this one too, having influenced zigbigadorlou to order this nuking. We would like to apologise, on behalf of our former Minister of the Interior, to all who were adversely affected by the nuking. And since Sileath is no longer a member of the Guard, no action will be taken to defend him.

3. Baseballer790 has recently stated that he is the Minister of Finance of the Crimson Guard. Though he was temporarily granted this position due to Kevanovia's activity issues, Baseballer has now returned to the position of Deputy Minister of Finance, with Kevanovia as the Minister.

4. The Crimson Guard would lastly like to apologise to Ordo Verde and the Imperial Assualt Alliance for any confusion relating to the membership statuses of Hell Scream and Kevanovia.

We hope this has cleared up any issues which have followed the Guard since her founding. Unfortunately our forums remain down, so if there are any further questions please feel free to PM myself or Francesca, or seek us out at #cn-cg on Coldfront.

That's it, guys.

Thanks,

President Kent,

Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Edited by President Kent

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I'd give him a second chance. Perhaps I'm too soft-hearted, perhaps I'm plain naive. But it was meant well.

o/ Crimson Guard!

You live and you learn, no matter what though you are gonna get burned.

It is those that can stick to their ideals after such that show true character.

All Sileath mistakes have been forgiven on the part of CG. He's a terrible player that takes all of this far to seriously. He deserves what's coming to him.

Aside from Sileath poisoning your alliance, it's a great grouping of people and I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by ShakeZula

Glad to see there's still life on red xD

If your Zig issue is ongoing, good luck with it, but otherwise congrats. We should make a club of people who've had to deal with that man. ^.^

EDIT: [OOC] Awesome, another Aussie in power in CN! (Even if you are from our Mexico @.@) [/OOC]

Edited by Imperium of Poliz