OK Hai

zigbigadorlou

This probably unprecedented :awesome:

So, long ago, I attacked sileath. I figured he'd be a sweet mercenary/mech raid target and I could get a bunch of tech for nuking him (theoretically correct, by the way).

Unfortunately, I completely forgot that a couple days before the war would end, I was going to leave for camp. Having been anarchied, I really didn't want to leave my nation unguarded.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1679950

being that the side against sileath was effectively pissed at me, I naturally was inclined to search for a sitter on sileath's side. In retrospect, this wasn't the greatest ideas seeing the result, but at the time, francesca seemed logical enough. She seemed like a docile supporter that wouldn't be MANLY enough to nuke.

Seeing as I have been without internet access for the past 2 weeks, and Francesca deleted all of the sketchy mail that she must have gotten, I must say the following:

1. How the hell did I lose half of my infra in 2 weeks?

2. Who did I nuke?

3. Am I still hated?

5. Has anyone nuked Francesca yet?

6. If I nuked PeteM, do I still get the payments that were promised? Please?

7. If my nation created bawws, why am I not at war?

8. How would sileath sell me out with fake log dumps? I'm pretty openly involved in on the edge dealings (mercenary, mech raids, etc.)

Answer me these questions three, and you may pass.

Don't give me lip, or I'll give you tongue.

a lickin', I mean really.

-zig

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolwut?

I didnt understand any part of that :wacko:

Lets make a tl;dr.

step 1. I leave my nation to francesca, a supporter of sileath who I've been nuking

step 2. she uses my nukes against people and I lose half my infra

step 3. I come back and have no clue what has happened and ask questions.

Lets make a tl;dr.

step 1. I leave my nation to francesca, a supporter of sileath who I've been nuking

step 2. she uses my nukes against people and I lose half my infra

step 3. I come back and have no clue what has happened and ask questions.

Francesca did this? I always thought she was of better character than that. <_<

Basically, Zig, you nuked the hell out of PeteM and now he's quitting the game. He owes 2000 tech (yes, two thousand technology) in tech deals, and now it looks like you've inherited that debt.

Congratulations. I'll be talking to PeteM and getting you a list of nations that you owe the tech to. Hint: One of them was me.

Edited by Jason8

Basically, Zig, you nuked the hell out of PeteM and now he's quitting the game. He owes 2000 tech (yes, two thousand technology) in tech deals, and now it looks like you've inherited that debt.

Congratulations. I'll be talking to PeteM and getting you a list of nations that you owe the tech to. Hint: One of them was me.

seeing as I was not in control of my nation, I hardly see how I am to blame for him quitting.

um, I plead insanity.

I don't think it works like that.

What? English, please.

Might want to talk to Jason8 looked like he attacked you

Haha it's OK I kicked Jason8's $@! a couple times he sucks at war. Generally wars against him end with a larger warchest than you started with.

I don't think it works like that.

Oh come on Delta, you know there's no way 'it works', if RAD feels that this guy's bad moves cost them thousands of tech then they can make him pay back that tech if they want *shrug*

Edited by Penkala

Instead of trying to "implicate Francesca so she get's rolled" I recommend you stop making groundless claims.

[05:19] <+zigbigadorlou> but I'm kind of trying to implicate francesca in my nukings

[05:19] <+zigbigadorlou> so she gets rolled

Really?

Instead of trying to "implicate Francesca so she get's rolled" I recommend you stop making groundless claims.

[05:19] <+zigbigadorlou> but I'm kind of trying to implicate francesca in my nukings

Really?

How long did it take you to write that? I mean, it really couldn't have taken long. Just two lines are a little hard to believe, provide a screenshot of a full convo if you want any shot at credibility.

It was his nation that attacked my tech seller, and I am going to hold that nation responsible for the loss of revenue. It's his responsibility to find a trustworthy nation sitter.

Besides, from what I can tell, this is just a stupid-$@! story he made up. ESPECIALLY after the logs that Hell Scream just posted.

How long did it take you to write that? I mean, it really couldn't have taken long. Just two lines are a little hard to believe, provide a screenshot of a full convo if you want any shot at credibility.

Edited, too much profanity on the screenshot.

Edited by Hell Scream
ModEdit: no, you're not. Try again without hostmasks and profanity.

Really?

I wasn't even on the internet at 5:19.

I have an alibi.

my "claims" aren't groundless, your bias is.

yeah, what chan was that in?

Am i doing it right?

aww shucks, I actually have to answer.

I admit, I'm trying to get francesca implicated in my nukings. She did press the button. and I wanted her rolled (naturally) before I knew that I apparently owed 2000 tech.

all in all, I made the thread so as to not recieve the blame for my nations actions seeing as francesca was controlling my brain.

You know the culprit. hold her accountable.