Crimson Guard Edict #2: Statement of Clarification

since you brought this up, did i agree to give fresh a way out or did i have a gun to my head? :)

this is mainly for New Frontiers benefit btw, you already know the answer. ;)

You wanted to avoid war and make it beneficial to MCXA to accept reps rather than stomp you.

Teefus, Watchman, time to leave the thread my friends, the time for explaining is long past.

again frannie, best of luck to CG in the future :)

Thank you.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems like a fine alliance and exceptionally well run with extraordinary professionalism. I would love to escape the poorly run mob of noobs that I am currently a part of, and join your exceptional cause.

Where might I sign up?

Ah, the hypocrisy is strong in this one. Shall I remind you how your alliance was started?

This seems like a fine alliance and exceptionally well run with extraordinary professionalism. I would love to escape the poorly run mob of noobs that I am currently a part of, and join your exceptional cause.

Where might I sign up?

Wait....Really? Did you just really say that? Pfffffffffffff. Okayyyyy

Where might I sign up?

I got a good chuckle out of this. It's a shame you were ordered out of the thread. :(

And yet again we see a valuable demonstration of the benefits of the Moldavi Doctrine. It is better not to allow the weak and foolish to exist, as opposed to letting them breathe our air as they stumble along.

Ah...Musso?

Were on Brown now, dude.

I think its time for your pills.

I thought I'd give him a second chance. Perhaps I'm too soft-hearted, perhaps I'm plain naive. But it was meant well.

o/ Crimson Guard!

I applaud you for giving people second chances, most people say they will but never do. You guys seem like a good bunch of people and I hope to get to know y'all better :D

I applaud you for giving people second chances, most people say they will but never do. You guys seem like a good bunch of people and I hope to get to know y'all better :D

When asked about members of TSO, her response was that "some people don't deserve a second chance." Whether you agree with her about us or not, you can't deny some measure of hypocracy in her policy and her statements about TSO members being welcome to join CG if they leave TSO.

Seems some more clarification on this policy is needed.

When asked about members of TSO, her response was that "some people don't deserve a second chance." Whether you agree with her about us or not, you can't deny some measure of hypocracy in her policy and her statements about TSO members being welcome to join CG if they leave TSO.

Seems some more clarification on this policy is needed.

Fran replied to a post reeking with sarcasm. The Crimson Guard's 'second chance' policy is only extended to those who show us genuine good will. You'll have to excuse us if this is somehow unreasonable.

Fran replied to a post reeking with sarcasm. The Crimson Guard's 'second chance' policy is only extended to those who show us genuine good will. You'll have to excuse us if this is somehow unreasonable.

This is like the ZI thing that NSO does right, except you guys don't help nations get off of ZI?

This is like the ZI thing that NSO does right, except you guys don't help nations get off of ZI?

Of course we try to get accepted members off ZI, as was the case here, with Sileath. Fran and I both worked very hard on this before he left. To be honest I'm not completely familiar with NSO's policy, but this is ours, and we encourage and applaud any alliance with a similar policy towards new members.

Of course we try to get accepted members off ZI, as was the case here, with Sileath. Fran and I both worked very hard on this before he left. To be honest I'm not completely familiar with NSO's policy, but this is ours, and we encourage and applaud any alliance with a similar policy towards new members.

I like that idea to but, I some times think it is just to get more members for some reason, and the problem is that you get them off of ZI but they leave after some time..

Actually, I was referring to a query convo on irc between myself and her where my initial inquiry was very sincere, as I was legitimately interested in the extent of this policy, and I was met with hostility and condescending remarks, so I returned it from that point on.

It was after this initial questioning turned snarky between myself and her that watchman posted his satire.

Sorry for not making that clear earlier, but yeah...it doesn't change that it's hypocracy either way.

Granted, not everyone can backstab an alliance, avoid certain destruction in an upcoming war, and then be dicks to their former home afterwards, but nobody's perfect.

Yeah, you caught us. We had a crystal ball which told us a war was coming and MCXA would be on the losing side so we decided to bail. The funny thing is we were so intent on saving our pixels we were prepared to sacrafice them to defend the sovereignty of our refuge alliance -- and we very nearly had to.

Edited by SunnyInc

Actually, I was referring to a query convo on irc between myself and her where my initial inquiry was very sincere, as I was legitimately interested in the extent of this policy, and I was met with hostility and condescending remarks, so I returned it from that point on.

It was after this initial questioning turned snarky between myself and her that watchman posted his satire.

Sorry for not making that clear earlier, but yeah...it doesn't change that it's hypocracy either way.

You probably misunderstood. Our policy is to let people that are on ZI or such into the alliance, as a second change. Fran doesn't like some TSO members, why would someone let someone they don't like into their own alliance? You are not being reasonable here.

I like that idea to but, I some times think it is just to get more members for some reason, and the problem is that you get them off of ZI but they leave after some time..

Many alliances have policies designed to help them get more members. This should not be held against them, it's normal.

The Bird continued to chuckle.

...and of course, the situation rots once more into the much-abused corpse that is the discrepency between Francesca and Oblivion.

I must admit, from what I have observed of the Oblivion's members, though a sliver of logic and truth may escape their mouths once in awhile, most of them are highly pretentious, so much so that I am left to conjecture upon the very real possibility that boredom infects them like a sexually-transmitted disease. It spreads among them like wildfire.

However, this rotting corpse casts an odor that is quite rank by now...enough to bring tears to those without eyes, and to sicken even other corpses. If the lot of you insist on sodomising this corpse further, I implore you to deal with it in Query. This thread does not concern the issues between Francesca and Oblivion.