Declaration of War

Oh my Doombird Doomcave people. What in the hell be wrong with you heads? Did you think the Great Ubuntu would not notice your bad behavior on planet Bob? I have seen your unprovoked attacks against TDO and I will not stand for it any longer. I Ubuntu the Great the instrument of gods wrath against the wicked shall lead the mighty Zulu forces to bring Doombird Doomcave to see it's own Doom. I must say that I must punish you by this announcement. The Zulu alliance formally declares a state of war exists between the Zulu and Doombird Doomcave. You may message me for surrender terms.

All stand for the
The Zulu national Anthem
http://youtu.be/8E8xMcXmI9E

Ubuntu the Great's Song
http://youtu.be/6gfDZT2cQ-k

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think that I Ubuntu the Great the lion of Afrika fears these riff raff? We shall kill them all until they are most dead. I also call on any nation that wishes to fight doom people or Mush people to come over and join the Zulu . Fight as you wish. Go back or stay when you want. Kill the evil enemy with the Zulu. Ubuntu will honor you with medals awards.you shall be Herod of the good and the scourge of the wicked.

If I fire off some war aid to your Zulu Warrior can I get an autographed icklwa?

Good luck...

Actually any gift of $6 mil to help the Zulu the person is receiving the Zulu Benefactor medal and name is listed on Zulu blog.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NlzRBLsG3sE/UTUxAekPhOI/AAAAAAAAAIw/1Hf3kU-1fwc/s1600/IMG_0564.JPG

I am glad to see you heeded our warning.  :v:

Wait, Zulu counts as an alliance? :P

Anyways, you realize DBDC hit TDO a couple weeks back right? If this is the speed with which Zulu responds then heh... Also, you realize that DBDC hit GOP as well correct? So, should we expect a Zulu DoW on DBDC for that reason in about a month?

Wait, Zulu counts as an alliance? :P

Anyways, you realize DBDC hit TDO a couple weeks back right? If this is the speed with which Zulu responds then heh... Also, you realize that DBDC hit GOP as well correct? So, should we expect a Zulu DoW on DBDC for that reason in about a month?

Zulu does things in our own good time. Ubuntu does not concern himself with the daily world affairs. When I hear of something if it peaks my interest and if I decide to do something about it I will. If not it is no loss to Zulu. As old Zulu saying goes....We cool like dat!

I must admit that I love the spirit of the Zulu people but I see this declaration as worthless and Zulu has shown itself to be war hungry and their leader is only focusing on war instead of progressing as an Alliance.

Although most will find this DoW worthless or childish, I salute you Ubuntu the Great and the rest of Zulu! I'll be rooting for your valiant effort to pay off even though I know DBDC can roll an alliance of almost any size at this point.

/salute to Ubuntu the Great 

I must admit that I love the spirit of the Zulu people but I see this declaration as worthless and Zulu has shown itself to be war hungry and their leader is only focusing on war instead of progressing as an Alliance.

You do not understand how the Zulu alliance works. Nations for the most part do as they wish. Ubuntu calls an alliance war some come some no. It all fine. Fight not fight. Grow not grow. We very relaxed alliance. 1 rule. No starting wars without Ubuntu's ok. Nations come and go we very happy this way. Every one do as they like. Pick whatever team color you want. We have no forum and very little communication with each other. The thing is .. When I call for war we usually have 70-80 % that come to fight and we may pick up 1 or 2 others that like our cause. I haver roomed before that we need good Royal advisor but have yet to find one .