Declaration of War

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Zulu counts as an alliance? :P

Anyways, you realize DBDC hit TDO a couple weeks back right? If this is the speed with which Zulu responds then heh... Also, you realize that DBDC hit GOP as well correct? So, should we expect a Zulu DoW on DBDC for that reason in about a month?

Correction: GOP hit MQ, DBDC defending MQ against GOP agression.

Does it matter what reason Zulu declared war?  if the war lasts a month, what is he going to do?  Declare war a second time for a war that has been ongoing from today?

Eh, going solely on the cult of personality Ubuntu's got going, in the unlikely event I ever leave Polaris, Zulu would be one of two alliances I'd strongly consider.  Lots of tech purchasing potential.

Borderline racist? This is terribly racist. I'm surprised the community allows it and half of them support it.

half of them are not the orafice in the posterior of a Equus ferus caballus. You my fine fellow seem to be such. If I argue against this racism charge the way in which I would like to I would get another warning for being out of character. So I shall remain as I am and you should read all the past posts about this issue so we all do not keep repeating all arguments to and fro so on and so forth. I shall not break forum rules for you. So it is written so it shall be!

Correction: GOP hit MQ, DBDC defending MQ against GOP agression.

Does it matter what reason Zulu declared war?  if the war lasts a month, what is he going to do?  Declare war a second time for a war that has been ongoing from today?

I did not question a reason, just the speed. And yes, given what Zulu does, I can honestly see him DoW the same alliance for a second time just to get more attention from people who seem to try and make him relevant.

I did not question a reason, just the speed. And yes, given what Zulu does, I can honestly see him DoW the same alliance for a second time just to get more attention from people who seem to try and make him relevant.

you talk with no evidence of this ever being done by Ubuntu. You make false accusations. Also you should note that I not a frequent poster. You be what they call a hater?

you talk with no evidence of this ever being done by Ubuntu. You make false accusations. Also you should note that I not a frequent poster. You be what they call a hater?

No, I am what they call bored. You are not a frequent poster sure, but every post you make is seeking attention. You are what they call an attention-whore.

Well if I do not post frequently and I seek attention I must not get much because I do not post much. I think that makes me a part time whore.

O great mighty Lion of the Savannah, this is what the world has come to. Oh the pathos, the morbid truth finally emerges. The great Zulu chief moonlighting as a streetwalker. :(

I can agree to that.

ha ha you a most funny person . What you doing talking to a black racist whore! Ahh ha look i make big joke on you! Oh my you a very funny person. I shall like you to be court joke person . Oh you a funny guy. My part time is over. Must go now. Oh my you make good fun.

Wait, Zulu counts as an alliance? :P

Anyways, you realize DBDC hit TDO a couple weeks back right? If this is the speed with which Zulu responds then heh... Also, you realize that DBDC hit GOP as well correct? So, should we expect a Zulu DoW on DBDC for that reason in about a month?

News travels slow on the Serengeti.