Tuesday Tribal Trifecta from OMFG

[center][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/calderone01/peacepipe2.jpg[/img]

Trifecta from the Tribal Scribes[/center]

[i]A Tribal Transition[/i]

[quote]Sad as it may be it is my duty to announce the departure of Kill Joy as OMFG Chieftain after a nearly constant run of 4+ years at the helm. Though the tribe may mourn his departure as Chief the tribe will prosper into the future. As former Sachem I have accepted the hatchet and honor of following Kill Joy as Tribal Chieftain.

Many thanks to Kill Joy.[/quote]

[i]Shadows and Dust[/i]

[quote]Secondly and as my first order of business I'd like to make note that while our friends at ÆSIR are in the process of disbanding unfortunately, OMFG along with the other members of the PF bloc will be protecting the ÆSIR AA for the next 2 weeks in order to give our friends time to move on. Any issues that arise with the AA can be brought to my attention in #omfg or to leadership of Argent, Gremlins, BN, or TOP otherwise. Thank you and good luck to our former protectorate and MDP partner.[/quote]

[i]Our Paths Diverge[/i]

[quote]Finally it is with heavy heart that OMFG announces the cancellation of the Drunken Pineapple Accords with our friends at World Freedom Federation (WFF). WFF was previously notified of our intentions and of our private reasons. We wish them nothing but the best in their future path.[/quote]

Thus ends the Tribal announcements. Feel free to join us in #omfg for the passing of the peace pipe, though beware of Jedaye's flying hatchets.

Calderone
OMFG Chieftain

Congrats to KJ on a well deserved retirement, I wish my fellow tribesmen luck. We're going to need it with Cal in charge.

Welcome ÆSIR guys to OMFG, Glad to have you here. You've been good friends.

WFF, Keep in touch, you're good people too.

Also i take full credit for the announcement title.

The majority of former ÆSIR members look forward to joining OMFG on their hunt for Giants. We've always been close and now you can consider us the same. We appreciate their protection during this transition.

Congratulations to Calderone and good luck to KillJoy. OMFG is in good hands!