Imperium Recognition of War

On 7/13/2016 at 0:07 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I like you. And while I don't necessary agree 100% with your other claims, I applaud you for at least justifying your views with substance.

And politics aside, well done.

I truly hope that one day you take over SNX (seriously)- as they could genuinely use a leader like yourself who the people on Planet Bob can at least comprehend and have reasonable dialogue with.

o/ salute

Very clever, with posts like this from you, he will surely end up getting booted from SNX, nice recruitment gambit there.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Morphine said:

Let me be clear. I'm not thrilled the nap was broken. We put in place a cancellation period for a reason. If, Lord Hitchcock would have used said period, we would have no qualms

SNX wrote and broke a NAP with no cancellation clause as it was a fixed term one.

But decrying one and not the other due to being allies, is normal politics around here.

8 hours ago, visayan said:

don't worry boy...i won't be surprised if your alliance will be rolled after this

Why ? Am I not allowed to question any of the honourable actions pulled of by your leader and allies. If you have any problems with me feel free to deal with me directly.

28 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Why ? Am I not allowed to question any of the honourable actions pulled of by your leader and allies. If you have any problems with me feel free to deal with me directly.

I think he was more making a comment towards the whole fact this war is happening .. The questioning of "honourable actions" (as you call them) is exactly what Junka did too to get rolled.

4 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

I think he was more making a comment towards the whole fact this war is happening .. The questioning of "honourable actions" (as you call them) is exactly what Junka did too to get rolled.

Yes I agree on that.

13 hours ago, Monster said:

It's not really entirely about the money and growth isn't necessarily good if you end up becoming a buyer and needing to spend money you should be using on your warchest/wonders on 6/100 or 9m/100 tech deals. The point though is the time, 6m/100 deals are inefficient for the buyer as they have to restart them every 20 days instead of 30. Even though there a lot of low tier alliances that push 6m/100, alliances with plenty of internal sellers still do them at 6m/200 and 9m/300 rates or supply their nations for free. All the 6m/100 campaigning does is only make the gap bigger between alliances that have free tech set-ups or 6m/200 internal rates and those that don't. It also means sellers will grow out of selling range faster and have less people to buy from.  Of course, the trend is that a lot of people aren't using tech deals as a way to become buyers themselves, but rather just staying sellers and low tier permanently. This creates a problem for anyone who is a buyer and anyone who wants to become one as they are more or less forced to play ball within this 6m/100 system. Long-term, a seller will benefit from better rates when they become a buyer rather than better rates when they are a seller.

Yeah, if someone is staying small perpetually, the rate shouldn't matter or they should be giving it away. 

All these things are problems regardless:

The Shortage of sellers exists as long as the number of new nations is shrinking, regardless of the rate.

The Gap between alliances will grow anyway. If TTK were to switch to 6/200 and 9/300 deals today it would make very little difference in helping us keep up with, for example, NPO. They have the number of active people and the organisation to deliver 6 slots of free tech to dozens of their fighting nations, the majority of alliances can't come close to matching that.

Honestly I don't know that I agree that lower tech rates decrease the rate at which nations go from sellers to buyers, I don't believe that a sensible ruler should be going from buying to selling until they have essentially all of the wonders they can acquire as sellers, which takes a couple of years without donations. A lower tech rate can increase the time taken for a nation to get to a sufficient infra level to get the wonder clock moving, but ultimately that can only add another couple of months to the time taken if they are determined, all it does is slow the early growth and potentially mean players are lost in the boring part.

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

speaking of fragile war chests, check out this 40k SNX nation:

Total Money: $4,520,737

Huh, and that guy's carrying a navy too. Looks like Junka brought back some Polar nationbuilding skills with him when he returned to SNX.

33 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

SNX didn't attack anyone. You have to actually launch the war to break the NAP.

I know as I'm involved and not a bystander like yourself, he verbally attacked several people in IC and OOC which resulted in SNX getting hit.

Having an attitude problem is as good of a reason as any for a CB.

My comment was in regards to him cancelling a fixed time NAP in the past. Not that its really relevant its just to take the piss out of people crying over a NAP getting abused when SNX themselves did likewise as well.

Although it is strange that you of all people, out here defending Junka. Doesn't it make you feel like you need a wash?

10 minutes ago, the rebel said:

I know as I'm involved and not a bystander like yourself, he verbally attacked several people in IC and OOC which resulted in SNX getting hit.

So once again, this is all about hurt widdle feewings.

Hilarious.

16 minutes ago, kingzog said:

So once again, this is all about hurt widdle feewings.

Hilarious.

I much prefer the reasoning that its for saving the rainforest, due to all the tears.

But to be honest I don't care what its about, war is good for the soul before it's departure from the world.

Just now, the rebel said:

I much prefer the reasoning that its for saving the rainforest, due to all the tears.

The tears are all on your side, though. Me? I'm just laughing at the thin-skinned crybabies who are coming together to support each other in their hour of apparent need.

It's very, very funny.

5 hours ago, the rebel said:

SNX wrote and broke a NAP with no cancellation clause as it was a fixed term one.

But decrying one and not the other due to being allies, is normal politics around here.

I went over this about a dozen times already, this is an absolute lie. Animalz broke clause two of the NAP by escalating conflict against our then-ally in TSO without any attempt at diplomacy, so we cancelled... and then Animalz attacked us shortly after.

We did not just blatantly violate an NAP by launching a blitz like Minc did, in fact we didn't attack at all.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Junka everyone knows I hate Monster Inc, LN, Methrage, and all those low life !@#$%^&*ters, but there is one person i hate more, one person who has taken an alliance and dragged it though so much mud, so much blood they are simply a laughing stock and a shell of an alliance they could be, what pisses me off most is the fact the leader of this alliance simply do not care about its members, only about his image on OWF and more to the point he punch so high above his own weight that its laughable, I am sure you are wondering what crap alliance i am talking about what !@#$ leader would do this to the people who follow him.

Here's a mirror take a deep long look and you will see the !@#$ leader.

I Hope to Admin that Supernova X wakes up, and replace you, Even in DK we talked about how stong of an ally SNX would have been with a better class of leadership, how they would be a very skilled fighting unit if not for the poor leadership.

SNX if you read this please pay attention, remove what you think you know and simply look at the facts, every war you have been in has been caused or happened due to Junka's mouth,  DK was set to drop SNX if it was not for the fact we had other plans of disbanding you better believe as soon as the NpO war with SNX was over your ass was getting dropped.

Now i am sure some people will get there ass in a twist over the above but admin damn it, its time for people to wake up, WHY do we put up with the likes of LH, Monster inc, Meth and LN, Junka SNX. is it about time we all came together and just nuked them all until they agree to terms of quietness. 

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I went over this about a dozen times already, this is an absolute lie. Animalz broke clause two of the NAP by escalating conflict against our then-ally in TSO without any attempt.at diplomacy, so we cancelled... and then Animalz attacked us shortly after.

You also underminded VG by telling Scotland not to join in their block.

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So in other words, you are admitting that SNX's supposed role in SCOTLAND's "antagonism" was fabricated.

SNX wasn't even in the picture until the peace talks. And by 'in the picture' I mean SNX was invited in the peace talks.

I know this doesn't fit your little narrative about a pre-planned war to enslave the imperium.

This war is because of your slander, lies, and insults post peace talks.

...and you have yet taken responsibility for your actions:

- personal attacks on hawrt, insulting his character. Turned around and lied about it.

-sabatiging peace talks made in good faith. Turn around and lied about it.

- lying about Sengoku wanting to make new nations into tech slaves (in your as announcement)

-lying about Hartw saying he'd disband alliances who didn't sound tech at reasonable rates (which you noted occurred in the Sengoku channel and it never happened).

-using words like 'I' 'I' 'I' and using your members for your own ego boost, enslaving your people through fear. And then turn around and lie about it.

Junka, if the Imperium men are so 'free' then why do you lie to them?

please answer.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Blackatron said:

All these things are problems regardless:

The Shortage of sellers exists as long as the number of new nations is shrinking, regardless of the rate.

The Gap between alliances will grow anyway. If TTK were to switch to 6/200 and 9/300 deals today it would make very little difference in helping us keep up with, for example, NPO. They have the number of active people and the organisation to deliver 6 slots of free tech to dozens of their fighting nations, the majority of alliances can't come close to matching that.

Honestly I don't know that I agree that lower tech rates decrease the rate at which nations go from sellers to buyers, I don't believe that a sensible ruler should be going from buying to selling until they have essentially all of the wonders they can acquire as sellers, which takes a couple of years without donations. A lower tech rate can increase the time taken for a nation to get to a sufficient infra level to get the wonder clock moving, but ultimately that can only add another couple of months to the time taken if they are determined, all it does is slow the early growth and potentially mean players are lost in the boring part.

The rate compounds the problem severely. The seller shortage isn't really there if you're particularly active but even an active person can't grow much with the 6m/100 movement taking hold. 

Basically, the resignation like you cited in the post "oh we can't keep up with free tech anyway, so let's just give up on trying to be efficient altogether and do 6m/100" is the reason why people are why they're at and they started it a lot earlier on with 3m/50 before the system change and continued it after, which is why the gap exists. You don't need to be competing with NPO directly because simply having more tech is good because more tech = more damage.  A formidable group of nations that are putting effort into importation can have an impact in other NS ranges or they could bring bigger ones down. Giving up on tech importation being serious more or less with 9m/100 rates or whatever just is permanent resignation to not getting anywhere .

They typically do if the person is aiming to become a buyer in the first place. There was a guy who did 6m/100 and then he found people who were willing to do 9m/100 and refused all other kinds of tech deals and it didn't take long for him to get 6k infra.   The idea that people should buy all the wonders they can before becoming a buyer just means they'll be stunted when they graduate to buying. It's way too long of a period to wait. Only reason would be to stay permanently low tier because they know the tech buying rates will be bad, which is happening as many people will have a hard time reaching a decent amount of NS with slow tech accumulation. w

9 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You also underminded VG by telling Scotland not to join in their block.

Lord Hitchcock your presumption that Immortan Junk. Tells me to do anything is not correct.

I seeked advice from my allies. I was given their opinion. I make my own mind up.

I give you an example.  You all know Immortan Junk was against me accepting peace offer.

He didn't even ask me not to accept your peace offer.  I made my own mind up what could be best thing to do.

6 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

You all know Immortan Junk was against me accepting peace offer.

Typical Junka throwing his allies under the bus in exchange for his own ego boost.

He does the same thing to his members, St Mungo.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am in support of pushing back when thugs and bullies threaten forced disbandment of new nations. That's really not such a controversial stand.

Again with the ego...

'I am in support' ... You are forgetting about your other 68 members, Scotland (who wanted peace) and VG who you under minded. Everything is about you.

you clearly didn't have Scotland's well being in your conscious- and by the looks of it, you sold your own members a bunch of hog wash lies for some type of guilt trip support.

Your leadership is of the utmost disgust. A tyrant who enslaves his own members for his own personal gain. You sicken me.

And Junka, I ask you again:

Junka, if the Imperium men are so 'free' then why do you lie to them?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock