Imperium Recognition of War

11 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Fixed that for you. I know, you're from Umbrella, so you probably won't understand what I mean. But other alliances do actually fight when the going gets tough.

I get that this was 'sposda be some kind of clever retort, but he made a pretty valid point there about the mechanical nature of this world. Unless you're arguing that tech doesn't meaningfully increase damage potential, you aren't actually addressing his point at all.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Rebel could have hit me instead of three noobs, but guess he learned from last time.

He picks the weaker targets most of the time I guess. Good strategy.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

Also I might remind you again of how u deliberately avoided hitting me while declaring against my weaker allies in the same stage. You declared against me only after Sephirot and Stoneland both hit me in the 2nd week of war after I had nearly run out of money. Coward is a name that fits u more than me.

Hey lay of the glue, I was working my way down the top ten which you wasn't in at the time and last time I hit you, you cried like a little girl on here, in pm and to my associates, to Meth and to Junka.

Its obvious you still hold a grudge, put up before you get shut up.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Rebel could have hit me instead of three noobs, but guess he learned from last time.

Wait so hitting your members with more nation strength, nukes and wonders than you combined and they are noobs? What does that make you a moron?

I suppose I could of just done your coward strategy which is always declare on weaker, but I'm not a pussy like you. Boy.

8 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Hey lay of the glue, I was working my way down the top ten which you wasn't in at the time and last time I hit you, you cried like a little girl on here, in pm and to my associates, to Meth and to Junka.

Its obvious you still hold a grudge, put up before you get shut up.

Nah you had me in range at the start of the war. I was expecting to be declared on by u infact, but u did only spy attacks against me.

5 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Nah you had me in range at the start of the war. I was expecting to be declared on by u infact, but u did only spy attacks against me.

Got a slot open, you going to fill it coward? If not go play with junka in the pussy corner. ;)

18 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

With 200 mill in the bank you could have jumped up to more than a few thousand NS.

He fits nicely in our current staggers.

I can't wait to see the damage ratio this time!

57 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

'Me' ... as usual, in an Imperium declaration of war discussion, the leader of Super Nova X is too busy talking about himself.

I mean, screw the other 68 lied-to members...

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Rebel has close to a 300 million dollar war chest and you have less than 5 million.

Typical Junka, making threats, and in order to 'back it up'- he'd need people to aid him continuously. People to pay for his war. But he doesn't care, his ego is more important.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

51 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Typical Junka, making threats, and in order to 'back it up'- he'd need people to aid him continuously. People to pay for his war. But he doesn't care, his ego is more important.

Sure you're not talking about your pal Methrage?

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

'Me' ... as usual, in an Imperium declaration of war discussion, the leader of Super Nova X is too busy talking about himself.

I mean, screw the other 68 lied-to members...

Didn't you just say this war is because he was trash talking? You can't declare war on an alliance because someone was trash talking in it and then not destroy the one dude you claimed was trash talking. 

4 minutes ago, Anadaric said:

Didn't you just say this war is because he was trash talking? You can't declare war on an alliance because someone was trash talking in it and then not destroy the one dude you claimed was trash talking. 

we've got lots of time, don't sweat it

4 minutes ago, Anadaric said:

You can if you don't have anyone in range, the old idiom "talk !@#$ get hit" comes to mind.

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

People can attack us for whatever reason their imagination can conjure, 

Didn't you conjure a false narrative to your members and government about tech slavery for the pitty support?

oh yes... Yes you did.

On 7/13/2016 at 9:27 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Well the fact that hartfw went into a frenzy when I pointed out that it was at gunpoint says alot.

For myself I don't consider this war "fun." I have better things to do than fight yet another war against punks with nothing better to do than harass us. So this war will be bitter, and I hope as unfun for our attackers as possible. I have nothing in my heart for them other than hatred and contempt, and I hope we leave a mark while they seek to exterminate us.

Saving this here for when you ask for peace in a week.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I'd peace today if our adversaries were not trying to destroy the Imperium.

You'd accept peace today except you are at war so you can't? Wow. The Emperor of SNX, everyone.

4 minutes ago, Petro said:

You'd accept peace today except you are at war so you can't? Wow. The Emperor of SNX, everyone.

SNX is a peaceful alliance, but that doesn't mean we believe in peace at any price. Peace is not to be purchased at the price of slavery. Were our enemies to withdraw from our lands today, we could have peace, but I am afraid their will is bent towards a much darker purpose.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

SNX is a peaceful alliance

Tell that to Galactic Guard... You know, that alliance you disbanded for no reason.

Were they a threat to you? No.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock