Choose Your Own CB

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be very wrong, but longterm [emphasis added], I don't think you're doing yourself any favors here. :)

Long-term? Are you not aware of the environmental catastrophe known as Global Shrinking that afflicts our planet? Or are you a climate denier, too?

The scientific data is quite clear. Our planet's days are numbered. Thus, I have resolved to live in the moment. It's a liberating feeling.

-Craig

[ooc]Don't take me personally. I was just one man with his finger in the dike (giggle suppressed). I cared once, but now I'm just rolling with the waves. I'm not going to quit the game wondering about what could have happened. If I want to do something, then from now on, I'm just gonna do it. Consequences be damned.[/ooc] Edited by Comrade Craig

Long-term? Are you not aware of the environmental catastrophe known as Global Shrinking that afflicts our planet? Or are you a climate denier, too?

The scientific data is quite clear. Our planet's days are numbered. Thus, I have resolved to live in the moment. It's a liberating feeling.

-Craig

[ooc]Don't take me personally. I was just one man with his finger in the dike (giggle suppressed). I cared once, but now I'm just rolling with the waves. I'm not going to quit the game wondering about what could have happened. If I want to do something, then from now on, I'm just gonna do it. Consequences be damned.[/ooc]

I remember when you cared. Those were heady days. If only the tides had moved slightly more in one direction than the other.

Not sure how to feel about this...  I loved the 'ole book' graphics in the OP, the verbage and the references to history.  :awesome:

I'll semi-end with "best of luck to all involved."  <cliche emoticon>

We used to be tight with NoR, but, like anything else, love grows cold like bubblegum on a bedpost overnight.  Cheers!

Not sure how to feel about this...  I loved the 'ole book' graphics in the OP, the verbage and the references to history.  :awesome:

I'll semi-end with "best of luck to all involved."  <cliche emoticon>

We used to be tight with NoR, but, like anything else, love grows cold like bubblegum on a bedpost overnight.  Cheers!

To be honest, I don't think there was any particularly good reason for our relationship to grow cold. Sorry about alliance inactivity. Working on fixing this now. Perhaps in the future we will have better terms.

Edited by Opportunity

Uh,

To be honest, I don't think there was any particularly good reason for our relationship to grow cold, other than some internal issues and Thor going MIA and hurting internal morale. DT should see how silly it is for 6 alliances to declare on NoR while NoR has no backup. DT should jump in on our side.

I respect your opinion but wars aren't fought for the sake of being equal odds. You do what you can to destroy alliances quickly and efficiently to remove their ability to make war. Just one of those moments to just kind of suck it up and take your hits.

To be honest, I don't think there was any particularly good reason for our relationship to grow cold, other than some internal issues and Thor going MIA and hurting internal morale. DT should see how silly it is for 6 alliances to declare on NoR while NoR has no backup. DT should jump in on our side.

Like you did when we were getting rolled by the 'Pylon' gang, to cover you.  No thanks, hot rod.

EDIT:  hot rod

Edited by mmansfield68

Glad we could finally accomodate you.  I mean, I'm here to help after all :).

EDIT: And then I realized I'm fighting you.  Oh frabjulous day!  If you could be dapper and spiffing during this round of fisticuffs, that would be fantastic.

Edited by Crownguard