A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1300996542' post='2674910']
Does this count? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80948

Not sure if it qualifies as [i]bending over backwards[/i] per se though.
[/quote]

Have you reviewed the thread?

First, Feb 2010, just barely squeeking it in the 1 year time frame considering that the NPO war began end of January.

Second, NPO bending over backwards? When they were given a break due to world conflict which was out of the generosity of the G15. Even in the OP they managed to get a dig against GoD not a doomhouse member but definately "one of their kind", so I don't really get how they are bending over backwards.

Anyone care to try again?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='trance addict' timestamp='1300997585' post='2674937']
Have you reviewed the thread?
[/quote]

Vaguly, I wasn't saying that it was them bending over backwards, more asking if that's what you where looking for and clearly not.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1300997410' post='2674931']
Holy !@#$ guys! We held NPO to the same standards they held us to when they were on top! We've been wrong this whole time! The war's off! The war's off!
[/quote]

Don't have a heart attack there buddy, I was just asking.

Edited by LittleRena

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300996416' post='2674906']
They did it by hiding their upper tier in PM, so they could wreck GOONS and hurt MK while not taking damage themselves.

More of the same old "poor NPO hit out of the blue," crap.

You most likely had no respect for us anyway if you prefer NPO.

[/quote]

are they not taking damage to their mid-lower tier? you are contradicting yourself by saying they are hurting MK/GOONS but not taking any damage (unless you call your allies poor fighters which i doubt is the case)

and actually i did have some respect for MK back during the Bipolar war....after that though its been slowly waning....GOONS, sure they were asses to some but i was indifferent about them....Umbrella? i barely know you guys other than being indirectly treatied with you, so i couldnt care less about Umbrella

wat i do care about is DH's general attitude to any who speaks out against them and their actions. I do not agree with pre-emptive strikes to an alliance that was nowhere near mobilizing for war (and to which you and others have said were even trying to keep themselves out of to begin with....i am curious if DH & co would have still attacked NPO had they made a declaration of neutrality)

I also do not agree with keeping the war ongoing until they agree to a war on your conditions....DH has pointed out that NPO did this yet they decide that that exact same practice is perfectly ok for them to use themselves

Karma was a war to end the atrocities that NPO & co committed, not replace that with a new ruling party, or am i wrong with that?

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300970081' post='2674631']
Dochartaigh: I don't see anything new in your post, just usual "NPO are good guys, DH is bad and NPO should get off easy even though you have no incentive to do it." Not going to bother responding to a brick wall.
[/quote]

Yes and all your posts have basically been "DH are good guys, NPO was honestly going to attack us. I swear it. You are all idiots for not believing us when we state that NPO was going to attack us first. Thus, they are the threat not us. We must destroy their top tier or they will be a threat to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Frankly, all you have is paranoia and stupidity on your side Antoine. You have managed to turn NPO into the "good guys", are you proud of yourselves?

Also loving how you guys need FOK to hit TSI and NADC, which basically means their upper tiers mean nothing should NPO come out of PM like you want. Who will be next? PC hitting Molon Labe or NSO? VE hitting Legion? I mean come on, this is just beyond pathetic.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1300978947' post='2674691']
That damage would be from legion moving their 100k+ people out to hit mk. Would have made more sense if all of you people did it at the same time but this works too. You'll note that the time we started taking more than marginal damage was when their 100k+ declared on us which of course explains your very odd choice of time period to compare the damage with.

Actually this just underline my point that the only way for NPO to do any significant damage to us would be to leave peacemode.
[/quote]

Yeah except as if you forgot, ALL of CnG is hitting Legion currently. So what damage would MK expect again? Oh that is right. NOT A DAMN THING. Please stop attempting to say how much damage DH will take if NPO/co move all their nations out of PM because most of us in CN realize the lie in that statement. Not to mention, you have just proved that you will have your allies hit alliances such as FOK hitting TSI and NADC. So please spare us the act. It is getting beyond retarded now.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300980907' post='2674708']
I think Doomhouse might consider ensuring a world free of Pacifican Reign to be a responsibility, all things considered. I don't see DH crushing a power like GPA or some new rising power like Legacy simply because they don't bend to DH's will, like NPO did so many times. I do see them crushing NPO repeatedly though, something that will continue to happen, I'd bet, until NPO abandon's the mentality they were founded on (never, apparently).[/quote]

Unfortunately, given ya'lls recent actions, that is hard to believe. So if NPO changes its entire culture to suit the whims of DH, you will leave them alone. Hell, I don't even think LUE was ever asked that by NPO. Ever.

With a mentality like that, yes, I do see DH curbstomping alliances left and right. I do see a DH in the future curbstomping some neutral just because they can. Frankly, if ya'll want us to feel differently about what you guys will be capable of, how about you friggin act differently than a despotic tyrant.

Otherwise, you guys give no incentive whatsoever to believe in some new and magical world where alliances aren't curbstomped for speaking out against DH. Or just curbstomped because DH is bored. Or threatened with perma-war because DH's upper tiers hugely outnumber theirs but if they don't bring them out of PM so that the alliance can be laid to waste entirely.

Yeah, sorry but no. DH are just another despotic tyrant abusing their power with some retarded actions. So yeah, I am inclined to believe DH will be capable of just about any tyrannical abuse of power foreseen including destroy GPA or WTF or TDO or hell GOP and then some. Actions speak louder than words and DH has only shown the capacity for tyrannical acts of oppression.

[quote name='RustyNail' timestamp='1300986275' post='2674750']
No, we aren't. However, this argument is. If you understood game mechanics, you would just stop talking because nothing you are saying makes sense. Unleashing NPO's top tear would be like trying to put out a forest fire with a water gun. Even NPO has said as much in this thread. Really...just stop. And if I hear having a lot of tech doesn't put you in the top tier, i'm going to kick a kitten. My tech ALONE puts me over 50k ns which you have said is in the top tier....really...just stop.
[/quote]

And yet, ya'll argue that NPO's top tier was a threat.... So at least someone on the other side of this argument realizes that NPO's top tier is not by any stretch of the imagination a threat to DH. You may have to explain this to your friends and allies though since it is apparent they are having difficulty getting this concept.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1300988429' post='2674776']
1- how did they cheapshot your lower/mid-sized tier?
2- how the hell can you say they cheapshotted you when NPO got hit out of the blue?

also in regards to respect...believe me when i say you've burnt up the remaining respect many alliances have had for DH & co with this[/quote]

Don't you get it mate. DH are the victims in this. They were scared and just [i]had[/i] to attack the big old scurry NPO before it could get DH in their sleep. Then, NPO put their top tier in PM and thus, only their lower/mid tiers could be hit which is a cheap shot since NPO may outnumber DH in that region.

Then poor GOONS who had just aggressively attacked NPO because they were scurred of the big bad NPO, got hit by many other alliances. GOONS did not like this. It hurt their feelings. Only DH is allowed to attack alliances on a whim. It does not matter if NPO's allies wanted to defend them or not. Alliances like CoJ are the aggressor against GOONS period. It does not matter how GOONS entered at all. For that transgression GOONS will demand whatever amount of reps they want.

See, in all this, DH is the victim. It is not their fault NPO scared them so badly. It is not their fault they aggressively attacked NPO for multiple retarded reasons. It is not their fault NPO chose a strategy meant to deny DH the ability to obliterate their upper tier. It is not their fault NPO/co's allies chose the strategies they chose.
I mean come on guys:
[img]http://files.sharenator.com/britney_alone_88u3_Who_is_the_most_emotional_Girls_or_guys-s300x218-83182-580.jpg[/img] LEAVE DH ALONE!!!!!!!

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1300991866' post='2674824']
43 NPO nations of high infra and medium-low tech. So technically they are a top tier yes. However going up against umbrella/MK's top teir, which are very tech heavy is pretty much suicide for infra heavy guys. They will be ZI'd within 1 or 2 war cycles, while destroying very little of their opponents comparatively. Because they are high infra guys, they will no longer be in the 50k+ top tier, while umbrella/mk nations will stay in the top tier just because of their tech.

They might initially do more damage due to being able to nuke 6 people as opposed to only getting nuked once per day. But 6 SDI nations will burn that guys nukes away so fast. Lets even go to say that they dish out equivalent damage for the entire first wave across the entire alliance. However, that damage divided by the number of NPO nations, vs damage divided by number of umbrella/mk nations means that each umbrella/mk nation takes little comparative damage to that done to the NPO guys. Rebuilding for umbrella/mk top tier would be much much shorter than that of each NPO nation.
[/quote]

Shush you. DH is trying very hard to lie to everyone and state that NPO will do massive amounts of damage throughout the entire 1 month war period. You are making it very hard for DH to lie to everyone by bringing in facts and truth about what would [i]actually[/i] occur.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300995730' post='2674887']
Had the 12 alliances that were still loyal to the NPO attacked DH when C&G and Pandora's Box were occupied, it would not have been nearly as massive a loss for your side as it will be now. The point being there is, NPO is still able to throw around 25 million plus NS even if it isn't in bloc form. And, that rivals the strongest blocks in existence at this time.

The true irony here is that you could have stayed out just as easily as Legion/NPO stayed out of the NpO conflict despite their treaties, but instead ran right into the grinder at the behest of your red buddies. And that you seem to think you'll come out ahead some day in the near future. Check this out; even if your claim of DH's lost capital is correct (it's not far as I can tell) you still won't gain anything from NPO's rise to power because they don't view you as an equal. You stand as much a chance of remaining a pawn like all the other Initiative or tC members in history, first into war for the NPO and top of the list of suspects when they run out of the usual targets.

I almost want you to be right, so you can have visited on you someday what NPO has done to nearly all of it's previous allies (with the exception of the current Legion-Invicta-TPF line up).

Good day sir, enjoy your spaghetti, you are very rude.
[/quote]

Except CnG was not busy until they hit Legion.... so that is lie #1. Had NPO hit DH it would have ended with NPO getting stomped on so lie #2. Fact is, DH hit NPO/co while PB was busy and what happened? The facts are before us. It would not matter if NPO/co hit first. The result would be the same. CnG was never busy until they hit Legion.

Only non-DH side of PB was busy and SF. So, what was your point exactly? Oh that somehow if DH was hit first, it would be DH losing this war? seriously....

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300996416' post='2674906']
They did it by hiding their upper tier in PM, so they could wreck GOONS and hurt MK while not taking damage themselves.

More of the same old "poor NPO hit out of the blue," crap.

You most likely had no respect for us anyway if you prefer NPO.[/quote]

And more of this !@#$%^&*. I would daresay most that are arguing with you do not like NPO. Hell, I used to have a huge amount of respect for Umbrella (MK not really for the past year or so and meh on GOONS).

Using the "Oh if you think NPO are good guys in this war, you must always have loved them" argument is ridiculous. As a former Polar who watched as all the events between Polaris/Pacifica unfolded from damn near the beginning (ie 2 weeks after Polaris was formed) until the end (OoO canceled), I hold very little love for NPO.

The reason they are the good guys is because DH is wrong. NPO did nothing to warrant this whatsoever and just because NPO is NPO does not mean that we are going to sit back and allow you to think you have the right to do this. Some of us have morals that are consistent, which means it does not matter who it happens to, a wrong is a wrong is a wrong.

So please stop. Your debating skills are severely lacking if this is the argument you resort to as if it actually refutes a damn thing.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1300997410' post='2674931']
Holy !@#$ guys! We held NPO to the same standards they held us to when they were on top! We've been wrong this whole time! The war's off! The war's off!

Could you ever forgive us NPO?
[/quote]

Accept ya'll the ones stating how much better than NPO you are. By doing what they did, you are not proving you are better, just the same. Then ya'll wonder why no one trusts you and why people think you are the mean ones... Seriously, don't claim to be better or claim to be ushering in a new world, if it will be exactly the same since ya'll act the same.

sNOOG crybabies. Gotta love 'em. Just glad Sardonic ain't like that.
I love my sNOOG enemies...

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1301000411' post='2675012']
are they not taking damage to their mid-lower tier? you are contradicting yourself by saying they are hurting MK/GOONS but not taking any damage (unless you call your allies poor fighters which i doubt is the case)

and actually i did have some respect for MK back during the Bipolar war....after that though its been slowly waning....GOONS, sure they were asses to some but i was indifferent about them....Umbrella? i barely know you guys other than being indirectly treatied with you, so i couldnt care less about Umbrella

wat i do care about is DH's general attitude to any who speaks out against them and their actions. I do not agree with pre-emptive strikes to an alliance that was nowhere near mobilizing for war (and to which you and others have said were even trying to keep themselves out of to begin with....i am curious if DH & co would have still attacked NPO had they made a declaration of neutrality)

I also do not agree with keeping the war ongoing until they agree to a war on your conditions....DH has pointed out that NPO did this yet they decide that that exact same practice is perfectly ok for them to use themselves

Karma was a war to end the atrocities that NPO & co committed, not replace that with a new ruling party, or am i wrong with that?
[/quote]

They outnumber GOONS/MK greatly in those ranges, so comparatively cannot be taking as much damage.

So, not much respect at all.

Actually, if we were going to off pure moblization, NPO and TPF were definitely mobilizing. They had nations in pm and daily collections and TPF was bulking up. The funny thing is that was TPF preempting the preempt and making it happen for real in response to their mobilization because they predicted it before it was decided. I already said NPO could have avoided getting attacked in this instance by posting a Declaration of Neutrality, their future funeral. They chose not to and instead waited to get hit when they knew it was coming, which is why the victimhood stuff has no real basis. NPO knew it was getting hit and was going to milk it for all the PR in the world.

Again, my question comes up, were you around for pre-Karma? I tend to notice a lot of people who weren't around are particularly pro-NPO in this instance.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1301001201' post='2675024']
They outnumber GOONS/MK greatly in those ranges, so comparatively cannot be taking as much damage.

Actually, if we were going to off pure moblization, NPO and TPF were definitely mobilizing. They had nations in pm and daily collections and TPF was bulking up. The funny thing is that was TPF preempting the preempt and making it happen for real in response to their mobilization because they predicted it before it was decided. I already said NPO could have avoided getting attacked in this instance by posting a Declaration of Neutrality, their future funeral. They chose not to and instead waited to get hit when they knew it was coming, which is why the victimhood stuff has no real basis. NPO knew it was getting hit and was going to milk it for all the PR in the world.

Again, my question comes up, were you around for pre-Karma? I tend to notice a lot of people who weren't around are particularly pro-NPO in this instance.
[/quote]
Wai-WuH? We Preempted the Preempt? Blame your OpSec for us making it into peace mode! Lol, too funny. We had no intention on entering the war and in fact we were deferring to an ally by not joining in! If we were ever going to be in at all it would have been within the first few days. :lol1:

[img]http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/gossip1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1301001534' post='2675025']
Wai-WuH? We Preempted the Preempt? Blame your OpSec for us making it into peace mode! Lol, too funny. We had no intention on entering the war and in fact we were deferring to an ally by not joining in! If we were ever going to be in at all it would have been within the first few days. :lol1:

[img]http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/gossip1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

The preempt was discussed by TPF on the 20th, when mobilization began. We had no intentions of preempting NPO on the 20th. That's not really true since at least one of your other allies was going to join in. If STA never intended to request your help, they basically got AZTEC wrecked to shield TPF, which is pretty sad.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1301001201' post='2675024']

[/quote]

first i'll admit i was not around pre-Karma, i arrived shortly after the war i belive....but seriously does that matter? what's the point of arguing semantics? DH & co are comparing this exact term of war to VietFan, a war started by NPO that had a similar condition for peace

since joining CN i've tried to read up on as much history as i can and i have to save, i doubt agree with most of the actions taken, whether they be of NPO or of DH, it doesnt matter....the point is that this crap has been argued time and time again as a reason for why NPO was rolled and placed tremendous reps on in the first place....continuing a war to say that they're just going to continue being a threat to you w/o any proof other than a grudge, which is obvious that you hold them to the same, if not a higher degree.

-

and i find it funny how you fail to mention FAN's stats in the mid-low nation tier? or Nor's for that matter? you act like its just a 3v1 when there are many more other alliances involved in this conflict

and i feel that i have to repeat myself for some reason so i'll even bold it for you so you can read it ok? [b]BEING CON DOOMHOUSE DOES NOT = BEING PRO NPO[/b]....now i know that may be a hard concept to wrap your mind around but believe me when i say there are more than 2 sides in this current world

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301000517' post='2675016']
Yeah except as if you forgot, ALL of CnG is hitting Legion currently. So what damage would MK expect again? Oh that is right. NOT A DAMN THING. Please stop attempting to say how much damage DH will take if NPO/co move all their nations out of PM because most of us in CN realize the lie in that statement. Not to mention, you have just proved that you will have your allies hit alliances such as FOK hitting TSI and NADC. So please spare us the act. It is getting beyond retarded now.
[/quote]
Yes your posts have been a fair bit beyond retarded for quite a while now.

Is your english really as bad as your typing suggests or do you just choose to misread posts because you can't respond to the actual points being made? Read my post again and try to respond to what I actually wrote next time. You don't really want to make yourself look any dumber at this point.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1301001754' post='2675029']
The preempt was discussed by TPF on the 20th, when mobilization began. We had no intentions of preempting NPO on the 20th. That's not really true since at least one of your other allies was going to join in. If STA never intended to request your help, they basically got AZTEC wrecked to shield TPF, which is pretty sad.
[/quote]

...alright so something that i've been wondering is who contacted FAN and when? or did FAN come to you with the idea of hitting NPO?

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1301002055' post='2675035']
first i'll admit i was not around pre-Karma, i arrived shortly after the war i belive....but seriously does that matter? what's the point of arguing semantics? DH & co are comparing this exact term of war to VietFan, a war started by NPO that had a similar condition for peace

since joining CN i've tried to read up on as much history as i can and i have to save, i doubt agree with most of the actions taken, whether they be of NPO or of DH, it doesnt matter....the point is that this crap has been argued time and time again as a reason for why NPO was rolled and placed tremendous reps on in the first place....continuing a war to say that they're just going to continue being a threat to you w/o any proof other than a grudge, which is obvious that you hold them to the same, if not a higher degree.

-

and i find it funny how you fail to mention FAN's stats in the mid-low nation tier? or Nor's for that matter? you act like its just a 3v1 when there are many more other alliances involved in this conflict

and i feel that i have to repeat myself for some reason so i'll even bold it for you so you can read it ok? [b]BEING CON DOOMHOUSE DOES NOT = BEING PRO NPO[/b]....now i know that may be a hard concept to wrap your mind around but believe me when i say there are more than 2 sides in this current world
[/quote]

Then why do you act as if you knew what it was like before Karma? I mean, when you compare what NPO did to anything DH has done, it pales in comparison, really.

NoR and FAN are fighting NPO. The TPF allies and NSO allies all attacked MK to hurt them there and GOONS before that with the iFOK maneuveur, so for the most those part alliances were heavily outnumbered in the lower tiers.

Okay, anti-DH then, I don't really believe that we should submit to the NPO when there is no reason to do so and letting them off light would be doing that. They have taken less damage than a lot of major combatants in this war, especially Polar.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1301002148' post='2675040']
...alright so something that i've been wondering is who contacted FAN and when? or did FAN come to you with the idea of hitting NPO?
[/quote]

Meh, I'd have to ask them about sharing the details.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1301002343' post='2675045']
Then why do you act as if you knew what it was like before Karma? I mean, when you compare what NPO did to anything DH has done, it pales in comparison, really.

NoR and FAN are fighting NPO. The TPF allies and NSO allies all attacked MK to hurt them there and GOONS before that with the iFOK maneuveur, so for the most those part alliances were heavily outnumbered in the lower tiers.

Okay, anti-DH then, I don't really believe that we should submit to the NPO when there is no reason to do so and letting them off light would be doing that. They have taken less damage than a lot of major combatants in this war, especially Polar.
[/quote]

lol do you think before you post? NPO has lost wat? [b]8-9MILLION[/b] NS during this war? if not more? i'm failing to see how they have barely taken damage? and i do believe TPF and others only attacked MK after they themselves were attacked w/o a formal DoW....or am i mistaken in that?

i wont say that declaring on a neutral alliance is a respectable thing to do but i do say that the path that is being taken now shows me to keep an eye out on the next war to see how it develops (or if this war ever ends for that matter)

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1301002743' post='2675063']
lol do you think before you post? NPO has lost wat? [b]8-9MILLION[/b] NS during this war? if not more? i'm failing to see how they have barely taken damage? and i do believe TPF and others only attacked MK after they themselves were attacked w/o a formal DoW....or am i mistaken in that?

i wont say that declaring on a neutral alliance is a respectable thing to do but i do say that the path that is being taken now shows me to keep an eye out on the next war to see how it develops (or if this war ever ends for that matter)
[/quote]

That's all been in upper tier nations and lower tier nations that were in war mode. Polar ended up at 1/4th of their NS and never used peace mode. I would have no issue peacing NPO if they had fought the entire time.

TPF would have likely brought their friends in regardless and they knew they'd get attacked, so MK was going to get hit hard anyway as MK has been the main target after the offensive on GOONS.

That's because attacking a neutral alliance isn't what we did. We wouldn't have done it if they posted a DoN. They didn't. They knew they were getting hit and decided to sit back, pm people, and wait for it for it so they could complain. They were never neutral as far as I was concerned and didn't declare it.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1301003193' post='2675078']
That's all been in upper tier nations and lower tier nations that were in war mode. Polar ended up at 1/4th of their NS and never used peace mode. I would have no issue peacing NPO if they had fought the entire time.

TPF would have likely brought their friends in regardless and they knew they'd get attacked, so MK was going to get hit hard anyway as MK has been the main target after the offensive on GOONS.

That's because attacking a neutral alliance isn't what we did. We wouldn't have done it if they posted a DoN. They didn't. They knew they were getting hit and decided to sit back, pm people, and wait for it for it so they could complain. They were never neutral as far as I was concerned and didn't declare it.
[/quote]
One, the only thing I am complaining about is your filthiness. I like all the aid you send to my victims :D

Two, I didn't see you guys throw out a DoN so don't cry because we didn't. You planned this the whole time based on your own reasoning that because we did not post a DoN we were planning to go to war. We only put our nations into peace mode because of your terrible OpSec. Don't try and sugar coat it.

Three, Polar actually thought that they would be given a chance to handle things diplomatically. We knew better.

Edit: Spacing

Edited by Judge X

Why would we post a DoN if we were always going to be involved?

To be honest, I thought it had leaked much later, because there was no real evidence on the 20th of a preempt definitvbely taking place. The mobilization made it seem like TPF and NPO were readying to fight, so that made it happen for sure.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1301004242' post='2675116']
What a lame excuse There's a ton of alliances that didn't post DoNs. Clearly they're all [I]out to get yooooou![/I]
[/quote]

NPO is not the GPA and was always a hostile group. Their only treaty ties were to the Polar side and the only indirect link they had to the PB side was told they would not be getting help. NPO is not Duckroll either who made it clear they would not support NpO. The only reason NPO would have for staying out is idiocy and immediate self-preservation. As Crymson said it, they would have had to have been naive imbeciles in order to think staying out was a good idea.

But Raga, this doesn't really fit with you earlier statements about how STA would have called in TPF if it needed help and only didn't because you were kicking ass. So it's either STA was protecting TPF while having its other allies burn or STA was going to call TPF in when it was needed. Can't be both.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1301004294' post='2675118']
Why would we post a DoN if we were always going to be involved?

To be honest, I thought it had leaked much later, because there was no real evidence on the 20th of a preempt definitvbely taking place. The mobilization made it seem like TPF and NPO were readying to fight, so that made it happen for sure.

NPO is not the GPA and was always a hostile group. Their only treaty ties were to the Polar side and the only indirect link they had to the PB side was told they would not be getting help. NPO is not Duckroll either who made it clear they would not support NpO. The only reason NPO would have for staying out is idiocy and immediate self-preservation. As Crymson said it, they would have had to have been naive imbeciles in order to think staying out was a good idea.

But Raga, this doesn't really fit with you earlier statements about how STA would have called in TPF if it needed help and only didn't because you were kicking ass. So it's either STA was protecting TPF while having its other allies burn or STA was going to call TPF in when it was needed. Can't be both.
[/quote]
I have no doubt that if STA would have needed us they would have told us. Also, the only reason you guys didn't preempt your first date which allowed us to be prepared was... Oh damn, I think I just joined the tin foil hat club...

I already pointed out how NPO is different from other neutral alliances. Either argue my points or be obtuse.

Judge X: There was never a day where we called off preemption.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300995730' post='2674887']
Had the 12 alliances that were still loyal to the NPO attacked DH when C&G and Pandora's Box were occupied, it would not have been nearly as massive a loss for your side as it will be now. The point being there is, NPO is still able to throw around 25 million plus NS even if it isn't in bloc form. And, that rivals the strongest blocks in existence at this time.

The true irony here is that you could have stayed out just as easily as Legion/NPO stayed out of the NpO conflict despite their treaties, but instead ran right into the grinder at the behest of your red buddies. And that you seem to think you'll come out ahead some day in the near future. Check this out; even if your claim of DH's lost capital is correct (it's not far as I can tell) you still won't gain anything from NPO's rise to power because they don't view you as an equal. You stand as much a chance of remaining a pawn like all the other Initiative or tC members in history, first into war for the NPO and top of the list of suspects when they run out of the usual targets.

I almost want you to be right, so you can have visited on you someday what NPO has done to nearly all of it's previous allies (with the exception of the current Legion-Invicta-TPF line up).

Good day sir, enjoy your spaghetti, you are very rude.
[/quote]
This post is hilarious for a huge number of reasons.

Is it the raw paranoia, the ignorance of upper tiers and mil wonders being the things that win wars, or is it the sad attempt to drive a wedge between 64Digita and NPO, when there isn't even a treaty there (We are here with our brothers in TPF).

I think is has to be the paranoia and revisionism though. Yeah, that definitely takes the cake.

Overall, an incredibly delusional post, and thus an entertaining read.

As for letting our allies burn, etc, etc. Seriouly, you're STILL trying that line of crap reasoning?? You're talking about the alliance who jumped into an unwinable war when we could have easily staid out, the alliance who who worked with our ally in the TPF to let them defend the ally of their choosing, and the alliance that NEVER leaves a war until all our allies have peace. Find something else to throw at us, because you're getting absolutely nowhere right now, and looking quite foolish doing so.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1301004829' post='2675131']
I already pointed out how NPO is different from other neutral alliances. Either argue my points or be obtuse.

Judge X: There was never a day where we called off preemption.
[/quote]

Yeah so different they hadn't engaged in a war for how many years? You attacked them for their past while ignoring their present behavior and now you're paying for it in the form of an unsatisfactory war. It makes me smile. (See avatar on left)

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1301004294' post='2675118']

[/quote]

STA's reasons for not asking TPF to defend us have been thoroughly explained elsewhere. I know YOU know this, but many folks may not. We did not call them in for two reasons... 1- At the time it was being considered, we really didn't need the help. We hadn't yet been hit by everyone who was going to hit us, and we were doing fine. 2- Given their experiences last time they joined a war to support Polaris, we felt it unfair to expect them to place themselves in that position again. We made this clear to TPF and let them know that we would only ask if we absolutely had to.

Edited by pezstar