NSO Announcement

Heft

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know whether to congratulate you, blink at the amount of ego or go "typical NSO" but it is indeed all three.

Congratulations on two years, that is an achievement for any alliance but particularly with the amount of wars you've faced, it is even more so remarkable.

Also o/ Heft and stuff.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1299410363' post='2654308']
I do not know whether to congratulate you, blink at the amount of ego or go "typical NSO" but it is indeed all three.

Congratulations on two years, that is an achievement for any alliance but particularly with the amount of wars you've faced, it is even more so remarkable.

Also o/ Heft and stuff.
[/quote]
o/ Mia (and stuff)

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1299387419' post='2654125']
What has Argent done recently? NSO has done more which has generated more intrest than Argent.
Not that it really matters but it's kind of stupid to say they haven't done anything intresting when your alliance has done less.

As for coalitions, you seem to be in the coaltion of "All talk but no fighting"

So yeah, laughable sense of worth? You fit into that category, you alone at this point, I don't know much about the rest of Argent, I hope their not all like you.
[/quote]

I'll just pop right in here.

His point is that NSO has a different sense of 'success' than everyone else. He isn't pitting Argent vs NSO, it would be pointless to compare the two. Argent defines success by having huge stats, good friends and blowing the crap out of anyone out-with peace mode. NSO strives to create drama and excitement.

I will admit you have a point here, only because after a few weeks of war everyone has dropped out of range and no-one can get a target. Which means all anyone can do it talk until someone drops out of peace.

I would hope we are seen as nice enough people :/

Edited by deathman1212

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1299391312' post='2654171']
You know your cheerios aren't supposed to taste like piss, right?
[/quote]

I was just pointing out the irony. I'm not much of a cereal guy anyway.

Edited by Cager

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1299417688' post='2654374']
I was just pointing out the irony. I'm not much of a cereal guy anyway.
[/quote]
Cheerios don't deserve to be called cereal.

[quote name='deathman1212' timestamp='1299414031' post='2654343']
I'll just pop right in here.

His point is that NSO has a different sense of 'success' than everyone else. He isn't pitting Argent vs NSO, it would be pointless to compare the two. Argent defines success by having huge stats, good friends and blowing the crap out of anyone out-with peace mode. NSO strives to create drama and excitement.

I will admit you have a point here, only because after a few weeks of war everyone has dropped out of range and no-one can get a target. Which means all anyone can do it talk until someone drops out of peace.

I would hope we are seen as nice enough people :/
[/quote]

I don't think it really has to do with Argent, but rather all the pure and utter !@#$ DD says here.

Yay even though I am late to the party :(

All you haters please keep on hating I love the anger and a bit of advice you should do as Darth Sidious once told us all use that hate and anger yo!! It makes you stronger.

As to how we survived 2 years of Doppelganger I don't know but hey he still a great dude.

Congratulations on 2, NSO, we're right behind you and glad to be fighting alongside you.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1299422525' post='2654415']
Would someone mind explaining to me why Ivan is in the NPO then?
[/quote]
Ivan's in all three, he can only fly one at a time due to constraints of the system.

Oh boy, this announcement is certainly not disappointing. :lol1:

While I do think that NSO is arguably the most useless alliance on the planet in more ways then one, holding an alliance together for two years is no simple accomplishment. I give credit where credit is due. Where others have disbanded, you have managed to stand tall, in the face of unthinkable and seemingly insurmountable amounts of fail, and managed (somehow) to not die. While I vehemently refuse to hail you for two more years, I will offer a round of the cheapest beer, on me, for the past accomplishment of your ability to exist. Drink it slowly. Enjoy it's low alcohol content and bitter taste, because it's on me.

[img]http://www.seeklogo.com/images/D/Duff_Beer-logo-AC1C001D67-seeklogo.com.gif[/img]

o/ NSO two year non-disbandment milestone

Fakedit: awwww I couldnt find any pictures of 'Danish' Duff beer :(

Edited by jeff barr

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1299413247' post='2654335']
Well I can't say I like your lot too much, but that just means you're probably doing something right. Also that Sulmar cat you got over there is alright. But just alright.

Happy birthday NSO...
[/quote]
You make me blush :blush:

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1299436558' post='2654539']
While I do think that NSO is arguably the most useless alliance on the planet in more ways then one
[/quote]
It's funny cause it's hypocrisy.

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1299438656' post='2654560']
W/e you have to tell yourself to keep ice in your veins, hate in your heart, blood in your eyes!
[/quote]
I don't have to tell myself that, I just do it naturally. :smug:

[quote name='Burnsey' timestamp='1299438287' post='2654557']
It's funny cause it's hypocrisy.
[/quote]

I remember once upon a time when I had respect for you. I guess the dissolution of WAPA made you a lesser person. Good luck on being pounded like the rest of your new NSO brethren. We've afforded NSO lube so far, although I'll be requesting that you receive none.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299432036' post='2654499']
Ivan's in all three, he can only fly one at a time due to constraints of the system.
[/quote]
This is the correct answer.

Plus, I am retired. I have no active involvement in any of the Orders at this point.

[quote name='Sithis' timestamp='1299367963' post='2653853']
The world doesn't need the New Sith Order - for proof all I have to do is point out your consistent mediocrity and lack of political significance. I would say congrats on your success, but not only is there no success to congratulate you on, there's also no need for congratulations.

This world already has two alliances with "New" and "Order" in them, both of whom are pathetically wheezing at the flames of their former glory. We don't need a third, and we certainly don't need one that had very little glory, if any at all, to begin with.
[/quote]
The fact that you felt the need to spew forth at all validates the Emperor's position.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1299451024' post='2654716']
The fact that you felt the need to spew forth at all validates the Emperor's position.
[/quote]
If it is truly your desire to help reinforce the delusional views of this two-year-old alliance, by all means, continue. Wouldn't want that cult of personality to dissipate, now would we?