FEAR Multi Milestone Announcement

[center][img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/garageland/250px-Fearflag.jpg[/img][/center]

Four years ago today, two twin wolves showed up on Planet Bob in the form of the flags of two alliances, belonging to The Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics and Wolfpack, respectively. Today FEAR is proud to celebrate their birthday with their brother from another color sphere, especially since 2 birthday parties means twice the cake and alcohol being served. Not wanting to skimp on the celebrations, FEAR hosted a grand party in their backyard, forgetting that the air on Planet Bob is currently saturated with nuclear fallout. All the radiation in the air had an unexpected affect on FEAR, specifically causing its member count to swell to unseen proportions, which leads me to my next announcement.

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/garageland/210.png[/img]

FEAR has officially gone above 200 members for the first time in its history, shattering our old record of 153, this is largely thanks to FEARs own dream team of recruiting, Cbray and Turetel, who managed to work their opposite time zones in perfect coordination, to make the best recruiting drive our alliance has ever seen become a reality.

And last but not least, FEAR has also shattered another of its personal records, that of its highest score ever achieved, which was previously 11.82.

As someone who has been with FEAR since the beginning, I can say that I have never been more proud than I have been the last few months, with old members stepping up to the plate to get things done, new members eagerly clamoring to help, and unprecedented growth, I'm confident that next years birthday announcement will top this one ;)

Until then, thanks for reading o/

Yeah to put the recruitment into perspective on December 31st 2010 FEAR had just over 80 members, so I think this must be up there with highest alliance growths ever, with the exception of Invasion Alliances.

It would be interesting to see where 120-130 members in 2 months 27 days ranks.

Also, if this war keeps going then you never know :P sub 3mil NS alliance sanctioned? Possible :lol1:

Clash started partying a little early, it seems.

[size="2"][font=Helvetica, Arial,]To: CBray From: ClashCityRocker Date: 2/25/2011 6:34:13 PM

Subject: RE: A Message from your Chancellor

Message: im tooo drunk to even read this mesaasge[/font][/size]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1298877982' post='2646726']
[list=1][*]FEAR is the worst alliance ever.[*]I hope you disband and never come back.[*]I accidentally started this list.[*]And now I don't want to stop it.[*]Deal with it.[*][/list]
[/quote]

You forgot
7. ???
8. Profit