NSO Announcement

Heft

[quote name='Libera' timestamp='1298525673' post='2643574']
Eh, shame on MK/Umbrella for not declaring, whatever...but I've gotta ask: How are you whipping GOONS exactly? You're smaller than they are, your decline (alliance stats chart) is on a sharper decline, and...well...have you guys actually won any war (of significance) you've ever fought? I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but you guys talk SO much trash and yet do SO very little. I always thought that the "sith way" was to be victorious.
[/quote]

Please show me where we said we were 'whipping GOONs? Libera you need to find
a new hobby instead of waiting for a NSO announcement so you can talk !@#$.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Libera' timestamp='1298525673' post='2643574']
Eh, shame on MK/Umbrella for not declaring, whatever...but I've gotta ask: How are you whipping GOONS exactly? You're smaller than they are, your decline (alliance stats chart) is on a sharper decline, and...well...have you guys actually won any war (of significance) you've ever fought? I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but you guys talk SO much trash and yet do SO very little. I always thought that the "sith way" was to be victorious.
[/quote]

You do realize by the way that quite a lot of our NS decline (and most of our decline in the last couple days) have been from Umbrella and MK wars against us?

As for our wars against GOONS, they were going quite well to be honest, better than we could've expected. For myself against the latest (full mil wonders, 500m warchest, at 8k NS now) target, I've managed to win 18/20 GAs against him (and had slightly less, but still excellent success against my others), but I don't think any of us have claimed that we're "whipping" GOONS. Dishing out as much damage or more than we're taking, perhaps.

I don't know why a former NSO member who never contributed much to the alliance feels the need to lash out us for stating the obvious, that Umbrella and MK have launched wars against us.

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1298514242' post='2643385']
[i]This war has definitely been an eye opener, it has changed my mind on a lot of alliances and has opened my eyes to other alliances... [/i]
[i]
[/i]
[i]o/ The New Sith Order! [/i]
[/quote]

Wow o/NSO eh? That is, wow. But hey you are Ragnorok.

[quote name='FindItLulz' timestamp='1298509694' post='2643299']
This war is starting to lose it's appeal. It's getting hard to focus on who's fighting who for what reason. NSO attempts an underdog response of hostilities. Good luck.
[/quote]
Maybe Legion should start fighting this war before they complain about it "losing its appeal".

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1298512983' post='2643365']
War. In the singular. A search returns only Ak's date with Corinian, the lucky dog that he is, since our rendezvous. I hope Ak was a gentleman and brought roses.
[/quote]
Previous to that there were 2 MK wars with WorldConqueror- search the nuclear reports and you'll see them. There's also the matter of aiding ~$75 million to GOONS nations at war with NSO nations.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1298533282' post='2643687']
Previous to that there were 2 MK wars with WorldConqueror- search the nuclear reports and you'll see them. There's also the matter of aiding ~$75 million to GOONS nations at war with NSO nations.
[/quote]

Don't forget the war they waged against Heft, our Emperor..

Maybe Legion should start fighting this war before they complain about it "losing its appeal".

[/quote]

I don't speak for Legion, this war is losing appeal to me, and I will begin once given the order. Till then I'll !@#$%* and moan and watch the NSO rage over absolutely nothing.

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1298526414' post='2643592']
If you believe that a declaration against one Doomhouse alliance constitutes a declaration against its other MDoAP partners within Doomhouse, then it must surely follow that Doomhouse's original declaration against NPO constituted a declaration against its other MDoAP partners. This means that Doomhouse's allies are incorrect to activate MDPs in support of Doomhouse alliances.
[/quote]

Your logic has no place in this thread! Back to our regularly scheduled program of DH going full retard.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1298541325' post='2643725']
Oh, so this is how Carpe Diem who have been frozen out due to their terms are going to get back in. See you soon.
[/quote]

If this is the case, CD should be grateful to Umbrella and MK for providing the opportunity.

[quote name='FindItLulz' timestamp='1298542528' post='2643736']
I don't speak for Legion, this war is losing appeal to me, and I will begin once given the order. Till then I'll !@#$%* and moan and watch the NSO rage over absolutely nothing.
[/quote]
Who are you and why are you !@#$ting in my thread?

[quote name='FindItLulz' timestamp='1298542528' post='2643736']I don't speak for Legion, this war is losing appeal to me....[/quote]

Sorry all of Bob couldn't deliver you a nice little 2 week war to amuse you, but you had better get used to this one. I can assure that both sides want this to run for months more. So roll over and take a nap, we'll wake you in May or September or next year when we feel done with this.

[quote name='DogeWilliam' timestamp='1298532288' post='2643678']
Wow o/NSO eh? That is, wow. But hey you are Ragnorok.
[/quote]

Wow. Wow. Wow. What? :blink:

In all honestly, I thought Doomhouse pretty much issued a blanket DoW on anyone who hit GOONS. I must've dreamt it or just assumed it was common knowledge without a thread for it.

All the best anyway.

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1298549406' post='2643770']
[i]No, I am a member of Ragnarok. [/i]
[/quote]

Don't deny the love Ragnarok has for NSO. It's not like you were at war over some stupid 6m only a few months ago or anything.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1298523622' post='2643538']
Yes, because people [i]never[/i] delete expired wars, amirite?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I was responding very specifically to the suggestion that this is in response to events occurring after NSO last spoke with us. Since that time there has been one war, not multiple as has been repeatedly intoned. Any wars declared since our meeting would still be active and therefore incapable of deletion.

Aid shipments to GOONS and between members of DOOMHOUSE generally predate your entry to the conflict and any expectation that they would or should cease because of your entry is foolhardy.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1298549850' post='2643773']
Don't deny the love Ragnarok has for NSO. It's not like you were at war over some stupid 6m only a few months ago or anything.
[/quote]

Yes, We were at war. I do not hate somebody for the past actions of my/their alliance. I am judging them on what is happening today, and with this war, I hope that they win. I don't mindlessly hail alliances just because my allies happen to be allies with their allies... or something similar.[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]
secondly, Why does it always have to be about "Ragnarok"? I have no official position in RoK. So why can't my opinion be taken for that, my own? why do you assume it is what RoK is thinking?

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1298550056' post='2643774']
I was responding very specifically to the suggestion that this is in response to events occurring after NSO last spoke with us. Since that time there has been one war, not multiple as has been repeatedly intoned. Any wars declared since our meeting would still be active and therefore incapable of deletion.

Aid shipments to GOONS and between members of DOOMHOUSE generally predate your entry to the conflict and any expectation that they would or should cease because of your entry is foolhardy.
[/quote]
To the first point, sorry, I misunderstood your statement, thank you for clarifying. As for the second, we don't expect them to stop, we simply are recognizing that they are a hostile act, part of a series of hostile acts by Umbrella and MK against the NSO that led to this recognition of war.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1298550056' post='2643774']Aid shipments to GOONS and between members of DOOMHOUSE generally predate your entry to the conflict and any expectation that they would or should cease because of your entry is foolhardy.
[/quote]

Interesting. So your coalition considers it acceptable to continue aid shipments because they predate NSO's entry into the conflict? This must mean that your coalition considers it acceptable for alliances that have exited the war under terms to continue tech deals with alliances that you are at war with.

It is curious that our "side" is expected to follow the established conventions of war (which it does), while your coalition openly flouts those very same conventions.

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1298550237' post='2643775']
Yes, We were at war. I do not hate somebody for the past actions of my/their alliance. I am judging them on what is happening today, and with this war, I hope that they win. I don't mindlessly hail alliances just because my allies happen to be allies with their allies... or something similar.[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]
secondly, Why does it always have to be about "Ragnarok"? I have no official position in RoK. So why can't my opinion be taken for that, my own? why do you assume it is what RoK is thinking?
[/quote]

He has a point, individual nations have a mind of their own, just because he is routing for NSO, does not mean that the whole alliance has to have the same view.