Heft

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298510420' post='2643316']
Here comes ODN's DoW on NSO for aggressively attacking MK. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If it happens it happens. If ODN wishes to assist MK I will not fault them, but if they believe we are the aggressor they will be mistaken.[/color]

[quote name='FindItLulz' timestamp='1298510388' post='2643315']
Quick question: When did I say that?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It was certainly implied.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298510607' post='2643318']
[color="#0000FF"]If it happens it happens. If ODN wishes to assist MK I will not fault them, but if they believe we are the aggressor they will be mistaken.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]It was certainly implied.[/color]
[/quote]

Definitely was not implied, sir. All I was saying was that DoomHouse has gone from a group of people standing out against the odds to a group of people standing out from just common decency and civilization.
Now, of course to be frank this is only my opinion and I could hardly care less of your response but let's be honest: this whole charade of promises of victory from both sides - these promises being "implied"- is starting to spiral out of control as this war continues. We have so many different fronts and individual wars going on it's hard to keep track of why we're fighting this. I mean of course the CB is right there in text but after a month of fighting is the hostile attitude still apparent?

Just as you were over a week late lodging your complaint with the Kingdom, you are days late in acting on our curt response to said complaint. I recognize that you might have great difficulty in refining bureaucratic processes within an organization during wartime, but I must insist that you do so at your nearest opportunity.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1298511222' post='2643333']
Just as you were over a week late lodging your complaint with the Kingdom, you are days late in acting on our curt response to said complaint. I recognize that you might have great difficulty in refining bureaucratic processes within an organization during wartime, but I must insist that you do so at your nearest opportunity.
[/quote]
The actions (declaring war against our nations) continued after our inquiry was lodged.

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1298509835' post='2643301']
Of course they do.
[/quote]
Yes, I realize that it is a bit silly to have to remind people that declaring war on us is equivalent to declaring war on us, and that this announcement shouldn't be necessary. But you know how dumb and ignorant people around here can be, so unfortunately sometimes it is necessary.

[/quote]
You know what they say about being fashionably late and all.

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1298511426' post='2643336']
Oh gosh it must be my birthday.
[/quote]
Oh gosh Happy Birthday! I'm glad we could get you a good present.

[/quote]

I like how you completely disregard the possibility that these wars could've occurred after MK's meeting with Kevin. :v:

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1298512078' post='2643347']
I like how you completely disregard the possibility that these wars could've occurred after MK's meeting with Kevin. :v:
[/quote]
War. In the singular. A search returns only Ak's date with Corinian, the lucky dog that he is, since our rendezvous. I hope Ak was a gentleman and brought roses.

Nonetheless, I maintain my position of "it's your prerogative to interpret" and welcome you to the formal conflict. I simply would have thought sooner or not at all.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1298509065' post='2643291']
You can put a cherry on top, but we're not going anywhere.
[/quote]

Disbandment would be preferable to some of the ideas we're cooking up.

Edited by Cager

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1298512983' post='2643365']
War. In the singular. A search returns only Ak's date with Corinian, the lucky dog that he is, since our rendezvous. I hope Ak was a gentleman and brought roses.

Nonetheless, I maintain my position of "it's your prerogative to interpret" and welcome you to the formal conflict. I simply would have thought sooner or not at all.
[/quote]

You QQing about an alliance declaring war on you? Isn't this what you want?

Down with the evil NSO! They have opp....oh wait....

Maybe this one works:

How dare you to defend your al.....no?

Uh ok, how about...

o/ NSO?

May MK and Umbrella be as generous of targets as our friends in GOONS have been.

gl hf dd

[quote name='FindItLulz' timestamp='1298510211' post='2643310']

A Declaration of War has lost it's impact. It seems these days a new DoW happens every other day yet we don't see much of change in Planet Bob's life. The fighters keep fighting and the speculators keep complaining. I wish the NSO luck, Doom House has gone from a group of outstanders to a group of outcasts.
[/quote]

This is where I make a joke that because you're complaining you must be a spectator, which is quite apt considering your alliance. :v:

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1298513894' post='2643377']
Disbandment would be preferable to some of the ideas we're cooking up.
[/quote]
If IRON and the rest of Duckroll decide to enter this war against Doomhouse in order to assist Molon Labe, it could end up you guys needing to surrender and have some of those ideas turned around on you guys if you try giving them to anyone. If they were to enter within the next few days it would be perfect timing for them to bring an end to Doomhouse's schemes of destroying everyone not allied to you guys in some manner and turning the war around in favor of those who prefer to be independent from the Super Complaints Box Cluster$%&@.

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1298514098' post='2643382']
Do tell.
[/quote]

[quote]<Ardus[MK]> Y'all have, however, given me a say in peace terms by doing this, though, so I'll have to come up with something humiliating for Kevin.
<Ardus[MK]> :3
<Ardus[MK]> Eh, probably not humiliating. Just time consuming.
<Ardus[MK]> I'll see about getting him to provide a review and personal opinion of Gonzales v. Reich and its relevance to H.C.R.
<Ardus[MK]> Or something similarly beyond him.[/quote]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298514574' post='2643392']
If IRON and the rest of Duckroll decide to enter this war against Doomhouse in order to assist Molon Labe, it could end up you guys needing to surrender and have some of those ideas turned around on you guys if you try giving them to anyone. If they were to enter within the next few days it would be perfect timing for them to bring an end to Doomhouse's schemes of destroying everyone not allied to you guys in some manner and turning the war around in favor of those who prefer to be independent from the Super Complaints Box Cluster$%&@.
[/quote]

Err, great fan fiction but I don't see anyone getting magically rolled any time soon.

[quote name='Gavik' timestamp='1298514855' post='2643397']
Err, great fan fiction but I don't see anyone getting magically rolled any time soon.
[/quote]
People are already getting rolled, if Duckroll decided to help ML it would just change who's getting rolled. IRON has been treated badly by Doomhouse alliances before, as their past crimes will never go away for some of these Doomhouse alliances, so its pretty obvious to me who their next target will be to keep from getting to strong if IRON sits this war out. Its also obvious that most of the alliance that would fight alongside IRON in such a war are already fighting in this war now. So it would just be smart thinking for IRON to help ML and declaring on Doomhouse to assist, as the other option would be to wait until they're attacked next time Super Complaints Box gets bored.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1298515196' post='2643402']
How do you know that I haven't already written a review of Gonzales v. Reich and HCR? ;)

Anyhow, I don't think this should come as a shock to anyone. If your alliance has multiple attackers on our nation, that kind of means you DoWed us.
[/quote]

Zomg it DOES? I am shocked and appalled that you would think such a thing :smug: