The Network Still Hungers

OsRavan

[quote name='itseZe' timestamp='1298503180' post='2643201']
Pay attention, we've already gone over this pages ago.

We don't have 340 nations in range, and we're also still fighting Legion and UINE.
If you want to play the numbers game you should count the low NS nations of the participants ;)
[/quote]

that doesnt change the fact that there are better targets for ODN to hit. Legion and UINE shouldnt be a problem for you with your allies backing you up and having superior numbers against them

Legion is attacking / attacked by: CnG and Goons

if you are seriously having troubles with Legion and cant pick a better target there is a problem with the 'network hunger machine'

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='itseZe' timestamp='1298491056' post='2643036']
So you don't [i]want[/i] to believe us.
You can of course do that, but then don't blame us. We've clearly stated out position, there is nothing more we can do.
And yes, time will tell.
[/quote]

Don't want to is hard to say when you throw that one liner amidst arguing why you're defending MK. If that one liner amidst pages of belitting Schatt, claiming you entered defensively yet saying you don't care is to be believed, it still comes down to why is ODN arguing so hard that MK was attacked? There has to be a reason behind it and a one liner thrown out that seems sarcastic or passing by though is not something that seems very official whereas the line of ODN entering defensively has been posted numerous times. Now if someone[b] clearly[/b] states out that it is not going to impact terms then I'll take it as it is said, such as directly "we won't lay down any terms based on how CoJ entered the war" but I can almost bet that won't be said.

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1298503489' post='2643203']
that doesnt change the fact that there are better targets for ODN to hit. Legion and UINE shouldnt be a problem for you with your allies backing you up and having superior numbers against them

if you are seriously having troubles with Legion and cant pick a better target there is a problem with the 'network hunger machine'
[/quote]

We're having troubles with Legion? Which part of your ass did you pull that from? I'd put money on the lower intestine. Biology tells me thats the place where the final touches are made to create the final product.

Edited by Twizzler

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1298503489' post='2643203']

[/quote]
You see, this is funny because you don't know what you're talking about.

[quote name='Twizzler' timestamp='1298505837' post='2643228']
We're having troubles with Legion? Which part of your ass did you pull that from? I'd put money on the lower intestine. Biology tells me thats the place where the final touches are made to create the final product.
[/quote]

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1298506178' post='2643231']
You see, this is funny because you don't know what you're talking about.
[/quote]

Im not saying that, that is what it appears like because you are only getting an additional 20ish targets which by your own accords cant hit because you dont have a lower tier. Perhaps you can assist MK by attacking alliances you can attack?

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1298507160' post='2643251']
Im not saying that, that is what it appears like because you are only getting an additional 20ish targets which by your own accords cant hit because you dont have a lower tier. Perhaps you can assist MK by attacking alliances you can attack?
[/quote]
Uhhh. We just went over this, the ODN is taking Legion and this lot because we don't have the lower tier coverage. They still outnumber us in the lower tier regardless of the ODN's involvement, so it doesn't make sense to spread more resources thinly.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1298507579' post='2643261']
Uhhh. We just went over this, the ODN is taking Legion and this lot because we don't have the lower tier coverage. They still outnumber us in the lower tier regardless of the ODN's involvement, so it doesn't make sense to spread more resources thinly.
[/quote]

if 20 nations are making you lose the war then I guess it makes sense?

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1298507801' post='2643263']
if 20 nations are making you lose the war then I guess it makes sense?
[/quote]
oh, you're not here to logically debate, you're here for non sequitur one-liners. gottcha.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Twizzler' timestamp='1298485055' post='2642963']
So its important to continue the debate in order to answer a question regarding reps that has already been mentioned and answered?
[/quote]
I'm glad everyone agrees that CoJ will not be paying ODN anything, except maybe visits.

I do find it ironic though that an alliance called Orange [b]Defense[/b] Network doesn't seem to know or care what the difference is between aggressive war and a defensive one. Seems you guys are turning into the Orange Doomhouse Network with how your letting them pull your strings, as you disregard facts on who attacking and who's defending so you don't need to think at all as you help Doomhouse in their aggressive war they started.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298509006' post='2643289']
I'm glad everyone agrees that CoJ will not be paying ODN anything, except maybe visits.
[/quote]
I think everybody can agree that nobody that ODN declared on with this thread will be paying them any reps, even Legion it would be foolish for them to ask for reps after attacking them. Whether the alliances already fighting those who got attacked by ODN demand reps and if ODN will support that is more of an unknown though.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298509006' post='2643289']
[/quote]

how about this: we promise not to seek reps, if you promise not to visit?

Its rather silly to think we would ask for reps. If you want an idea of what we would ask for peace wise when you guys surrender take a look at the peace we gave to MCXA when they surrendered. Yours will look pretty much the same as far as ODN is concerned.

We of course have no control over what the other alliances fighting you will ask but we won't be seeking reps.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298513533' post='2643374']
I do find it ironic though that an alliance called Orange [b]Defense[/b] Network doesn't seem to know or care what the difference is between aggressive war and a defensive one. Seems you guys are turning into the Orange Doomhouse Network with how your letting them pull your strings, as you disregard facts on who attacking and who's defending so you don't need to think at all as you help Doomhouse in their aggressive war they started.
[/quote]

I thought that the debate surrounding our name was resolved around the same time everyone realized that IRON wasn't exactly independent. Try again.

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1298528102' post='2643618']
Our surrenderterms should include "Schatt and methrage cannot post in the OWF for x and y months, where x and y are the numbers of nukes the two sent at us."
[/quote]
You guys should be thanking me for all the nukes sent at you guys, here I could be putting them to other uses, but instead I'm using them all on you guys to make the war you wanted more entertaining for you guys. Even though I could of been putting them to better use if you guys didn't want a war so bad, I decided to help get your casualties up since I'm such a good guy.