To the Allies of the New Pacific Order

AnCapistan

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296658066' post='2616160']
oh come on, that's tissue paper thin, and quoting a dictionary isn't helping you at all.

It was obvious from context what you meant, and trying to step away from it is just making you look ridiculous.
[/quote]

I explained the context in the previous post you quoted for the people/trolls who dont understand simple words, if you want to twist the context to suit your counter arguement, then that is your choice but it doesnt make it true :lol1:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1296658371' post='2616168']
I explained the context in the previous post you quoted for the people/trolls who dont understand simple words, if you want to twist the context to suit your counter arguement, then that is your choice but it doesnt make it true :lol1:
[/quote]

you supplied no context whatsoever. Let's review what actually happened.

You saw The Crimson King arguing with someone about the number of nations attacking GOONS.
As The Crimson King was supporting the idea of attacking GOONS en masse, you replied to him, sneering at his opponent by saying "They dont apply logic and reason, just complaining and !@#$%*ing", the "they" in this case being the other side.
Someone pointed out to you that Alterego wasn't on on the side you thought he was on.
You furiously vamped for post after post claiming to me saying something else entirely.

For your post to have meant "they" generally, your end point would have to have been "Some people don't apply logic and reason", which isn't really an argument at all, and certainly not the kind of one to be delivered as a sneer like you did.

I'm bored to death of this now. Will you do the decent thing and admit you misspoke so we can go back to pointless arguments?

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296658852' post='2616177']
you supplied no context whatsoever. Let's review what actually happened.

You saw The Crimson King arguing with someone about the number of nations attacking GOONS.
As The Crimson King was supporting the idea of attacking GOONS en masse, you replied to him, sneering at his opponent by saying "They dont apply logic and reason, just complaining and !@#$%*ing", the "they" in this case being the other side.
Someone pointed out to you that Alterego wasn't on on the side you thought he was on.
You furiously vamped for post after post claiming to me saying something else entirely.

For your post to have meant "they" generally, your end point would have to have been "Some people don't apply logic and reason", which isn't really an argument at all, and certainly not the kind of one to be delivered as a sneer like you did.

I'm bored to death of this now. Will you do the decent thing and admit you misspoke so we can go back to pointless arguments?
[/quote]

The part of The Crimson King post i quoted was where he was basically asking a question about how many alliances do you think would you need to counter to cover the 260 low tier nations open slots. To which i replied "They dont apply logic and reason, just complaining and !@#$%*ing" because regardless what you think there are people who think its a curbstomp and those who think its a suitable counter to take on the massive lower tier that GOONS have.

So i dont know why some people on the other side of the war seem to think that when i said "they" i meant the their side, because it has nothing to do with "sides" whether this is a curbstomp or a reasonable counter, its down to personal individual opinions and everyone thinks different regardless of which side of the web you are on as we arent all clones who think the same just because of the side of the world we are on.

How hard is that to understand?

Also i cant win here, because if i had used "some" instead of "they" i would of got the same arguements from you regardless. Lets just agree to disagree :huh:

Im sure it will be pretty fun in eternal peace mode, NPO, Legion, TPF and companys upper tiers. It will be fun for us knowing were the ones that stuck you there. Maybe just maybe you guys will have left peace before your mars/moon wonders expire. Nah, eternal is just how its sounds.

[quote name='GuMMyWoRm' timestamp='1296684476' post='2616596']
Im sure it will be pretty fun in eternal peace mode, NPO, Legion, TPF and companys upper tiers. It will be fun for us knowing were the ones that stuck you there. Maybe just maybe you guys will have left peace before your mars/moon wonders expire. Nah, eternal is just how its sounds.
[/quote]

That's what NPO said a few years ago and that is what they have paid for in Karma.

[i]Same taste, different name.[/i]

Edited by Mark Ashton

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1296686218' post='2616627']
That's what NPO said a few years ago and that is what they have paid for in Karma.

[i]Same tase, different name.[/i]
[/quote]

Thats just my opinion. And thats not the only thing NPO paid for in Karma. They arent a one trick pony.

[quote name='GuMMyWoRm' timestamp='1296686342' post='2616628']
Thats just my opinion. And thats not the only thing NPO paid for in Karma. They arent a one trick pony.
[/quote]

Indeed. But your opinion reflects the actions of your alliance. And no, that wasn't their only bad action, but let's not pretend that it was your alliance only bad action.

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1296686820' post='2616639']
Indeed. But your opinion reflects the actions of your alliance. And no, that wasn't their only bad action, but let's not pretend that it was your alliance only bad action.
[/quote]

I was in MCXA before MK. We werent allowed to speak our own mind. So i do understand your philosophy that you have been spoon fed. Mostly everyone hated NPO when i was in MCXA and government told us to shut our mouth so we didnt make our big bully ally NPO mad that was keeping us safe. But eventually enough of us started to cause a ruckus with being under their thumb and having no thought process of our own. Hence the TSO split. Most of government bolted to start a new alliance. So in a way i feel bad for ya. Although i do and have always respected Gopher.

I joined MK for exactly that reason. We are individuals, and government doesnt tell us what to and not to say. Im allowed to express my own personal opinion. Your not. Its a shame really. You dont know what your missing.

edit: Im a math guy not a spelling guy :(

Edited by GuMMyWoRm

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296426305' post='2611593']
Coming from the guy who had "Screw Valhalla" in his nation bio when you were our protectorate I find your sudden turn of opinion rather ironic.

DR can't and never could win this war for you, even if we ever had any intention to get involved. Our stance from before this war officially started has been that NpO and VE are both about the worst AA's in Cybernations and watching them both burn is about the greatest thing ever.

ALL of our allies knew of our stance before they entered the war. ALL of our allies were told that we WILL NOT chain in to this war on optional clauses before they entered the war. We advised ALL of our allies to take the same stance. We made ourselves crystal clear long before Exodus or MCXA decided to get involved, that they thought our position would change AFTER you did what we advised you to NOT do, well tough.
[/quote]

Ahem. We never signed up for this war, but I guess here we are? Granted we are not allies, but allies of allies. Regardless, what do we have to do with Polaris and VE?

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296423114' post='2611502']
Please, don't feed me the bull about your side's great military strategy. The last time you tried to put together a plan you failed miserably (see TPF war).

But fine, don't listen to me. Wait till your opponents take you all out one at a time and you're too scared to put together a solid defense.
[/quote]

NPO had nothing to do with that strategy. If anything it was TOP's scheme.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296423114' post='2611502']
Please, don't feed me the bull about your side's great military strategy. The last time you tried to put together a plan you failed miserably (see TPF war).
[/quote]
You realize you're talking to SCY, not LiquidMercury, right?

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1296731334' post='2617599']
Ahem. We never signed up for this war, but I guess here we are? Granted we are not allies, but allies of allies. Regardless, what do we have to do with Polaris and VE?
[/quote]

Please, do not use the line "we're allies of allies after all"... It hasnt worked well in the past.
And also, we can have our reason not to fight for Polaris AND reasons not to fight for Pacifica.

[quote name='Seipher Caim' timestamp='1296735121' post='2617633']
Please, do not use the line "we're allies of allies after all"... It hasnt worked well in the past.
And also, we can have our reason not to fight for Polaris AND reasons not to fight for Pacifica.
[/quote]

I only meant that you [u]could[/u] chain in service of our mutual allies, and that your reasons for not entering in PB-Polar, would not apply to DH-NPO. That being said, please enlighten me, what great 'crime' on the order of Bi-polar did Pacifica level against Valhalla and DR in general?

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1296737182' post='2617650']
I only meant that you [u]could[/u] chain in service of our mutual allies, and that your reasons for not entering in PB-Polar, would not apply to DH-NPO. That being said, please enlighten me, what great 'crime' on the order of Bi-polar did Pacifica level against Valhalla and DR in general?
[/quote]

Dear Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs, stop playing dumb here. You know better than that. I never said that BiPolar was the reason of our non-involvement on you front.
That being said, I still wish you good luck and plenty of fun in this war that I'm sure you'll enjoy.

[quote name='Seipher Caim' timestamp='1296739653' post='2617676']
Dear Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs, stop playing dumb here. You know better than that. I never said that BiPolar was the reason of our non-involvement on you front.
[/quote]
He didn't say that either. He asked what crime NPO had committed that was on the scale of BiPolar against you guys.

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1296737182' post='2617650']
[/quote]

There must be a crime, and on the order of Bi-Polar, for us to not wish to enter on your behalf?

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296744082' post='2617741']
He didn't say that either. He asked what crime NPO had committed that was on the scale of BiPolar against you guys.
[/quote]

Oh Thank Haf. Misreading mistake. Sorry Iamthey to have mistaken your words.
Nonetheless, I still think you know why our relations didnt improve since Karma.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1296753745' post='2617868']
To be fair, I would still rather trust LM to lead a coalition over SCY.
[/quote]
It's a bit like choosing between Tweedledum and Tweedledee though isn't it?

Still as far as I know SCY has shown no interest in planning tactics for coalitions fighting global wars.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296777026' post='2618356']
He and his alliance had no problem going along with the foolish strategy.
[/quote]
Yes, because respecting the wishes of your allies is so terrible.

You want to blame anyone for putting LM in charge, blame TPF. However I think they realize their mistake now.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296512280' post='2613477']
Do you think mhawk has a Schattenmann 8x10 suitable-for-framing portrait; I highly doubt it.
[/quote]

Mhawk does in fact have a picture of you on a wall in his office at TPF HQ. He also has darts... :P