To the Allies of the New Pacific Order

AnCapistan

Really?

So let's look at the numbers. You attack the the weakest alliance in the Doom House coalition, GOONS, an alliance with a staggering 13k ANS and 900 nukes but you leave the two biggest alliances (Umbrella and MK) who have 90k ANS/2000 nukes and 50k ANS/3000 nukes respectively, the ones that will do the most damage to the NPO (the alliance you swore to protect), virtually untouched? Why?

You wonder why everyone considers your side to be a side composed of paper tigers. This is why. I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say, is this the best you guys can do?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296420439' post='2611437']
Really?

So let's look at the numbers. You attack the the weakest alliance in the Doom House coalition, GOONS, an alliance with a staggering 13k ANS and 900 nukes but you leave the two biggest alliances (Umbrella and MK) who have 90k ANS/2000 nukes and 50k ANS/3000 nukes respectively, the ones that will do the most damage to the NPO (the alliance you swore to protect), virtually untouched? Why?

You wonder why everyone considers your side to be a side composed of paper tigers. This is why. I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say, is this the best you guys can do?
[/quote]

The best they can do and what they choose to do may or may not be the the same thing, only time will tell.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1296421199' post='2611454']
The best they can do and what they choose to do may or may not be the the same thing, only time will tell.
[/quote]

Do they think that beating up on GOONS is going to damage DH in the long run? It will literally take two months to rebuild GOONS to what it was pre-war.

[quote name='Dr.Gamer' timestamp='1296422810' post='2611490']
They wouldn't be attacking GOONS if DM didn't declare on NPO. So your point is...?
[/quote]
The point is we declared on NPO, Umbrella declared on NPO, and FAN declared on NPO, yet we all remain free to crush them without outside interference.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1296422218' post='2611474']
General PapaJacky literally believes wars can be won simply by ignoring the upper tier. It's pathetic because these people actually have faith in this years-discredited strategy.
[/quote]
Some of us have been beat down so many times we lack the capability to play in the upper tier. Take TPF, we have 1 nation that can fight anyone in umbrella's top 10. I'm sure you guys would love to have us take a suicide run at it, however we will fight the war the best way we can. We presume you guys want to make this as close to a war of extermination as possible, so we have every right to fight to our advantages and play for the long term goals. Our top end can fight when and where we choose, we are not dictated by mushroom baby tantrums.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1296421934' post='2611470']
Yes, a mediocre general will attack his opponent where they are weak, but a truly great one will just bend over and take it. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Please, don't feed me the bull about your side's great military strategy. The last time you tried to put together a plan you failed miserably (see TPF war).

But fine, don't listen to me. Wait till your opponents take you all out one at a time and you're too scared to put together a solid defense.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1296422882' post='2611491']
The point is we declared on NPO, Umbrella declared on NPO, and FAN declared on NPO, yet we all remain free to crush them without outside interference.
[/quote]

So by your logic, crippling the war-machine by going after the weakest link is wrong? The sheer difference of strength, DM vs NPO (Alone) was massive. Are you mad that people are able to shrug off old grudges and help allies?

Look, I understand the point of taunting and calling people out and all, but do you really think we are going to base our strategy on what (mostly our opponents) decide to say in a public forum?

You will have plenty of time to evaluate our strategy when this is over.

Also, if it really bothers any of you, are we going to see another "pre-emptive" strike?

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296423114' post='2611502']
Please, don't feed me the bull about your side's great military strategy. The last time you tried to put together a plan you failed miserably (see TPF war).

But fine, don't listen to me. Wait till your opponents take you all out one at a time and you're too scared to put together a solid defense.
[/quote]

Sorry, I've never really put together any massive military plan of any kind :P

[quote name='Dr.Gamer' timestamp='1296423122' post='2611503']
So by your logic, crippling the war-machine by going after the weakest link is wrong? The sheer difference of strength, DM vs NPO (Alone) was massive. Are you mad that people are able to shrug off old grudges and help allies?
[/quote]

It'd make sense if you were actually able to keep GOONS down for longer than a few months.

(Hint: You're not)

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1296423086' post='2611499']
Some of us have been beat down so many times we lack the capability to play in the upper tier. Take TPF, we have 1 nation that can fight anyone in umbrella's top 10. I'm sure you guys would love to have us take a suicide run at it, however we will fight the war the best way we can. We presume you guys want to make this as close to a war of extermination as possible, so we have every right to fight to our advantages and play for the long term goals. Our top end can fight when and where we choose, we are not dictated by mushroom baby tantrums.
[/quote]

So wait, you just acknowledge you can't win? Also, we're not here to exterminate anyone, you're free to bow out at your leisure.

Some of us have been beat down so many times we lack the capability to play in the upper tier.
[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh god is that rich.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1296423145' post='2611505']
Look, I understand the point of taunting and calling people out and all, but do you really think we are going to base our strategy on what (mostly our opponents) decide to say in a public forum?

You will have plenty of time to evaluate our strategy when this is over.

Also, if it really bothers any of you, are we going to see another "pre-emptive" strike?
[/quote]
He's actually fighting on your side, believe it or not.

[quote name='Hidraca' timestamp='1296423403' post='2611513']
So wait, you just acknowledge you can't win? Also, we're not here to exterminate anyone, you're free to bow out at your leisure.
[/quote]
Is NPO free to bow out at it's leisure, or do you mean year long crippling terms + another random beat down at the completion?

Some of us have been beat down so many times we lack the capability to play in the upper tier.
[/quote]

Please, you're not FAN or Vox. You've had a year (without reps in TPF's case) since the last war to rebuild.